asgt:glycobol: get up and go stack for cutting?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok i am planning on stacking this to cut: Asgt, glycobol, get up and go stack, cla, bcaa, whey, postal.....Is this good or should i take away or add anything else? any suggestions would be appreciated...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should i add hemavol or jack3d? or would adding one of these be to much?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont go too crazy..

what you have listed is good.

what is the get up and go stack?

also if your looking for a boost try Motivate, it wont stim you out .

bigjeff200

Awards
get up and go, is that new alpha t2 with usp labs oep, he will have plenty of stims

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So is the stack good enough? Or to much?

bigjeff200

Awards
I mean your 5'9 and 175, not exactly a fatty. But depends on what look you are going for. I would do your stack, but if I did it I would probably use one fat burner.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'm not fat at all just wanna have that cut all around. And yes my diet is is good just when u bulk u tent to gain belly fat. It almost my height n weight LOL. So should I add a fat burner? Which one? I don't wanna get to skinny. Just lose belly fat and get cut all around. I was looking into eviscerate. Ever tried it? Read good things about that

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with ASGT, Primoridials FLS, BCAA's and a thermogenic.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like you have a great stack! Seems to have pretty much everything covered. Don't make things overcomplicated. :thumbsup:

As long as your diet is in check, you should make some excellent progress.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fightbackhxc- so you think ur stack recommendation is better? is so why? i seen many good progress with the get up and go stack and with my other additions it seems like the perfect stack..idk maybe im wrong...
irish-so i shouldnt add anything as i said? like the hemavol or jack3d? or a fat burner? someone suggested i add a fat burner

bigjeff200

Awards
The get up and go stack is a fat burner. go asgt/get up and go/glycobol plus your foundation stuff like vitamin/cla so forth

bigjeff200

Awards
remember too that asgt/postal have creatine in them, if you add jack3d thats more, you may retain water if you have too much creatine.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so ill dump the hamavol and jack3d and stick to the normal stack i had in mind..u right that would be alot of creatine and water retention. i appreciate it guys...cant wait to start it...btw this is my first week ever using hemavol and jack3d and i give both a A+.....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
question? like postal had creatine should i dump it and just take my whey with extra bcaa?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
question? like postal had creatine should i dump it and just take my whey with extra bcaa?
I don't believe so. Postal is a great product. If you DID drop it, try to make your own PWO mix. BCAA+Dextrose or something.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so ill stick to it than lol....

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just ordered Eviscerate...Lets see what this does...im ready for the burn...anyone used this? i here is awesome

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand how people think something is overkill when all of the supplements work under complete different mechanisms, and in fact, are synergistic with eachother.

It's not like he's taking 3 creatine supplements and 4 caffeine supplements. Thanks overkill....

Your stack sounds great.

bigjeff200

Awards
He was talking about taking 3 creatine supplements (asgt/postal/jack3d)are 4 stim supplements (get up and go, asgt, jack3d)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He was talking about taking 3 creatine supplements (asgt/postal/jack3d)are 4 stim supplements (get up and go, asgt, jack3d)
You either take ASGT or Jacked..you can take postal with both, it is not a full fledged creatine product

Postal is a great PWO product, more so for recovery and to bridge you to your PWO meal..;)

I think your stack looks great!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Than guys. I understand natty. But yea 3 stim products is alot and they all have creatine. So I see where everyoe is coming from.

Have anyone tried eviscerate??

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My other question is. Post workout I take 40grams of whey with extra 5grams of bcaa. Now would postal be better? I always take my whey post. How will I seperate them?