Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here! D-aspartic acid supplement

Page 6 of 12 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Not sure about a buzz, but I seem to be on high alert when I take it, more focused and my training intensity has been improving.
    hows your strength m8? mine is up


  2. Strength is on the rise, I got 245+purple bandx4 on my bench this week with a fat bar. Last pr was 2 reps about 2 weeks ago.
    •   
       


  3. what about libido

  4. Libido is off the chain lol, seriously it sucks my girlfriend is out of town and then ex keeps getting naked and wanting to talk on skype. I'm also using sustain alpha right now but my sex drive is killer, literally get about 10 random erections a day.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Libido is off the chain lol, seriously it sucks my girlfriend is out of town and then ex keeps getting naked and wanting to talk on skype. I'm also using sustain alpha right now but my sex drive is killer, literally get about 10 random erections a day.
    so your using sustain alpha + TCF-1? Which version of sustain are you using and how are you dosing the two. Also is this part of pct or just a solo run?

    are you using the sustain to lower estro? or just as a boost
    •   
       


  6. Qwerty, I'm using the transdermal version, have yet to try any of the lv's but I will very soon. I'm dosing the sustain at 5 pumps at night, the tcf-1 10cc in the am. This is a solo run, I will include the two in my next pct however. Using the sustain for more of a test boosting supplement but the estrogen blocking power is a nice plus.
  7. UKStrength
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Qwerty, I'm using the transdermal version, have yet to try any of the lv's but I will very soon. I'm dosing the sustain at 5 pumps at night, the tcf-1 10cc in the am. This is a solo run, I will include the two in my next pct however. Using the sustain for more of a test boosting supplement but the estrogen blocking power is a nice plus.
    Sounds like a great stack mate, throw in some Phyto-testosterone, you've either got a crazy testosterone-boosting stack or the best PCT known to mankind

  8. Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    Sounds like a great stack mate, throw in some Phyto-testosterone, you've either got a crazy testosterone-boosting stack or the best PCT known to mankind
    phyto-test + tcf-1 + sustain
    or instead of the sustain form? what do you think

  9. Okay this is a very stupid and a random question.. how do you inject this suppliment? i mean i see a needle kinda thing, but not sure how it should be taken? any 1???

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Karan745 View Post
    Okay this is a very stupid and a random question.. how do you inject this suppliment? i mean i see a needle kinda thing, but not sure how it should be taken? any 1???
    It is not a needle, as in there is no injection. It is merely to properly measure your dosage to mL with the syringe, but you don't inject it you actually ingest it.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  11. Thanks for the quick reply, but next question then injest it???

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Karan745 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply, but next question then injest it???
    It was a spelling error, I meant ingest, meaning to take it orally. That is why it is grape flavored.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  13. okay thank you very much, another question then, whould it benefit, a person who is trying to get rid of his fat on his belly? perhaps? and chest?

    If you have any idé about that?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Karan745 View Post
    okay thank you very much, another question then, whould it benefit, a person who is trying to get rid of his fat on his belly? perhaps? and chest?

    If you have any idé about that?
    It might have some effect, however, you would be better off looking a product from PP that specifically targets that.

    Look into a topical solution to specifically target areas like the belly and chest. Primordial has a product that uses a topical solution to target specific areas and it can be applied directly to the area.

    The product is called DermaTherm Target, and information can be found here:
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Thanks alot

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Karan745 View Post
    Thanks alot
    No problem, you will have to diet properly to get results from it, but thats like any supplement.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  17. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    No problem, you will have to diet properly to get results from it, but thats like any supplement.
    agreed and you can cap the syringe and take your dose to work or w/e with you so one can take it at exactly the correct time.

  18. I just got my order today. Planning to get started next week. The label on the bottle indicates to take one serving daily. Question: any preferred time??? is it better 1st thing in the morning, before workout (in my case afternoon) or at bedtime. Any opinions?

  19. i would suggest pre bed or 1h pre w.o.

  20. I'm with qwerty, 1 hour pre workout has been great for me, gives you a great boost. Has anyone stacked this yet with phyto test, I'm stacking mine with powerfull and sustain but never used phyto, just wondering.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I'm with qwerty, 1 hour pre workout has been great for me, gives you a great boost. Has anyone stacked this yet with phyto test, I'm stacking mine with powerfull and sustain but never used phyto, just wondering.
    ive been using TCF-1 with phytotest and its been off the chain.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  22. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    ive been using TCF-1 with phytotest and its been off the chain.
    I'm only on my 3rd day off the tcf-1 so I might have to get some phyto test and give it a try when I do my second 12 days on. Does anyone know if you can do 12 on 12 off indefinitely with the tcf-1?

  23. Jesus christ, I feel like a primordial pimp, because I keep linking to their sale, but threads worthy of it keep poping up in my sub list:

    Get the new 8.2oz of TCF-1 for 20.97:

    (add to cart to update price)
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Jesus christ, I feel like a primordial pimp, because I keep linking to their sale, but threads worthy of it keep poping up in my sub list:

    Get the new 8.2oz of TCF-1 for 20.97:

    (add to cart to update price)
    I am gonna be in trouble, supposed to take the lady out this weekend but instead I'm stocking up on more tcf-1 and some lv goodies.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I am gonna be in trouble, supposed to take the lady out this weekend but instead I'm stocking up on more tcf-1 and some lv goodies.
    Tell her you will make up for it with your increase in libido.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. D-aspartic acid supplement
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM
  5. testosterone conversion factor on cycle
    By bigbeef in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in