Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

i saw somewhere that running DAA with an anti-e would inhibit its effects... any truth to that? i was wanting to try this with 6bromo and a prolactin inhibitor for maybe like a 6 week run to see how well it works
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

anyone know?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

First, what is your reasoning for doing that? Then I could probably give a better answer.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    First, what is your reasoning for doing that? Then I could probably give a better answer.
    i had some insane strength gains from running 6 bromo solo a while back, and i wanted to run it again. tcf also boosts test and all the hormones that follow with a boosted test level. im not really worried about estrogen level going up while using tcf-1 but i saw on the primordial performance website forum that prolactin can also rise. my body usually is stabilized with a little higher than normal prolactin level and i just wana block that a little just in case. but my overall goal is to make the T:E levels as crazy as possible for some mad gains. so tcf-1 boosts test, then the 6 bromo also raises test and lowers SHBG while lowering estrogen. i wana cut and keep as much muscle as i can but if the anti-e will somehow mess up tcf-1 id be better off just running it solo after the 6 bromo. im just not sure how the whole star pathway and all those little things work.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.86%

you can run an anti-e if you like, but if you're worried about prolactin you could just stick with vitex.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

Aromatase Inhibitors are run sucessfully in conjunction with steroid cycles to keep the estrogen down . They do not seem to interfere with any gains. If you were worried about estrogen, I was going to say don't. I wouldn't worry about it from that possible rise in testosterone that you're going to get. I'm not that versed on the prolactin side of things except that an A/I can help with that and 6 bromo is labeled as an A/I. I think your idea of stacking TCF-1 with other things could be the ticket. I am not convinced of the effectiveness these products yet. That is a small rise in test when you fiqure that a 200mg. weekly test cycle( 28 mg. daily) is considered very mild with ok gains. If you are at the low end of the 3-10 mg. daily production by your body, 40 percent is kinda small. ESPECIALLY on a short run. But I do believe it may have potential to be stacked with other things for several weeks during your heaviest lifting sessions. Time will tell. Please let us know how you do.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.75%

I don't see why an aromatase inhibitor and TCF1/DAA wouldn't have a synergistic effect.

TCF: Slight rise in LH, raise in sTAR = more test, with the "brakes" of E1 feedback to HPTA still present

AI: Removes the "brakes" and boosts LH while increasing sTAR efficiency.

Seems to me that the only feedback you get with this stack is direct androgen feedback to the hpta? PP would have to comment, but I plan on running DAA+6bromo for a "PCT" from Natadrol.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.46%

DAA + a mild AI is exactly what i would run and should be a sweet test boost stack. I was thinking DAA + topical formestane would be a sick combo

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I don't see why an aromatase inhibitor and TCF1/DAA wouldn't have a synergistic effect.

TCF: Slight rise in LH, raise in sTAR = more test, with the "brakes" of E1 feedback to HPTA still present

AI: Removes the "brakes" and boosts LH while increasing sTAR efficiency.

Seems to me that the only feedback you get with this stack is direct androgen feedback to the hpta? PP would have to comment, but I plan on running DAA+6bromo for a "PCT" from Natadrol.
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.37%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    DAA + a mild AI is exactly what i would run and should be a sweet test boost stack. I was thinking DAA + topical formestane would be a sick combo
    I'm in week 2 of a 6 week run of AndroHard solo. I plan to run TCF-1 & 6-Bromo together after AH run is done. I respond quite well to 6-bromo. Glad to see someone else is thinking of running the same thing.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.46%

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    I'm in week 2 of a 6 week run of AndroHard solo. I plan to run TCF-1 & 6-Bromo together after AH run is done. I respond quite well to 6-bromo. Glad to see someone else is thinking of running the same thing.
    exactly bro, how is andro solo?
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.37%

I'm leaning out pretty good. Down a solid 3.5lbs in 2 weeks with no change really in diet. No noticeable effect on Libido. Workouts have been very good, especially my endurance. The negatives are sleep, it's been hit or miss. One night ok the next night awful AND a dull headache. I had it the first 4 days, it went away, now I have it again.
  12. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm leaning out pretty good. Down a solid 3.5lbs in 2 weeks with no change really in diet. No noticeable effect on Libido. Workouts have been very good, especially my endurance. The negatives are sleep, it's been hit or miss. One night ok the next night awful AND a dull headache. I had it the first 4 days, it went away, now I have it again.
    What is your dosing like for the 6 week cycle?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.37%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    What is your dosing like for the 6 week cycle?
    Standard dose, 250mg x twice a day. I didn't take any today and no headache. I want to see how my sleep is tonight. If it improves, I may back it down to 250mg once a day.
  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Standard dose, 250mg x twice a day. I didn't take any today and no headache. I want to see how my sleep is tonight. If it improves, I may back it down to 250mg once a day.
    Thanks.

I was curious because I am going to be running it with Turinabol, and I wanted to see the dosage to do a 6 week cycle, but I assume you got 2 bottles?

At 500mg a day you have enough for a 25 day cycle in each bottle. I was considering doing one of the following:

Either 250 per day through the whole cycle, or...

500mg a day for the last 4 weeks (minus 2 days).
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Interesting, I'm planning on adding androhard into my dermacrine cycle, going to use tcf 1 during the last 12 days before pct then 12 off then 24 days on til the end of pct
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  238 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.37%

Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Interesting, I'm planning on adding androhard into my dermacrine cycle, going to use tcf 1 during the last 12 days before pct then 12 off then 24 days on til the end of pct
    I think you will like this stack! Good luck. Post your results
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%

New here, been hearing about TCF-1, getting back to working out and changing my diet for the better etc. Couple questions though, if you take this in the morning pre-workout how far in advance should you, 1 hour? Also what if you do a pre-workout shake, would that disrupt tcf-1 b/c now you'd have that in you vs just the straight tcf-1? Or is it better before bed..... read through this thread but still not sure which is the best route to go with it.

Also planning on using with sustain alpha after reading all the stuff on it as well. What about after the 12 days of tcf-1, anything else that should be used or just continue to workout and eat the same etc, and keep using Sustain Alpha since thats 12 days and Sustain Alpha is 5 on 2 off? Thanks guys
  18. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSurf View Post
    New here, been hearing about TCF-1, getting back to working out and changing my diet for the better etc. Couple questions though, if you take this in the morning pre-workout how far in advance should you, 1 hour? Also what if you do a pre-workout shake, would that disrupt tcf-1 b/c now you'd have that in you vs just the straight tcf-1? Or is it better before bed..... read through this thread but still not sure which is the best route to go with it.

Also planning on using with sustain alpha after reading all the stuff on it as well. What about after the 12 days of tcf-1, anything else that should be used or just continue to workout and eat the same etc, and keep using Sustain Alpha since thats 12 days and Sustain Alpha is 5 on 2 off? Thanks guys
    You can take the TCF-1 anytime mate, it'll absorb so quickly taking it with a protein shake is unlikely to affect absorption much.

Taking the Sustain Alpha will augment the testosterone-boosting effects of the stack further. Dietary changes are completely dependent on your goals mate
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.46%

My brozky is on Sustain and TCF-1 and takes them together and loves it. I would only not rec taking them with a slow release carb source which will hinder absorption.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%

Had TCF1 and Sustain Alpha overnighted can't wait to try. I mainly use Natures Isopure whey, so will be cool to test this combo with tcf1 and sa, I'm not looking to get big lol, just raise testosterone as I was low right now at 400 and get back into shape. Changed my whole diet too.
  21. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Had TCF1 and Sustain Alpha overnighted can't wait to try. I mainly use Natures Isopure whey, so will be cool to test this combo with tcf1 and sa, I'm not looking to get big lol, just raise testosterone as I was low right now at 400 and get back into shape. Changed my whole diet too.
    Nice to see your taking control of your results.

Good luck with everything and let us know how it goes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

I ordered a bottle over the weekend and will stack it with Pink Magic accordingly, I will let you guys know how it goes
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I ordered a bottle over the weekend and will stack it with Pink Magic accordingly, I will let you guys know how it goes
    One hell of combo, I loved Pink, and am looking forward to trying to TCF-1
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  24. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Thats the way to do it.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.66%

tcf1 taste like liquid candy , Sustain Alpha not so much lol, but the combo of both I can already feel after a few days.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

tcf1 taste like liquid candy , Sustain Alpha not so much lol, but the combo of both I can already feel after a few days.
    Yep that is a great combo.

Guys are liking the Phyto-Test/TCF-1 combo too.

-Eric
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    Yep that is a great combo.

Guys are liking the Phyto-Test/TCF-1 combo too.

-Eric
    I'm interested in the Phyto-Test/TCF-1 combo. See how it compares to Pink Magic/TCF-1 combo.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I'm currently using phytotest/dermacrine, going to add androhard and tcf 1 during the last 12 days of the cycle, then using again 24 days straight at the end of pct, should be interesting, but liking the phytotest/dermacrine alot.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.17%

I'm currently using phytotest/dermacrine, going to add androhard and tcf 1 during the last 12 days of the cycle, then using again 24 days straight at the end of pct, should be interesting, but liking the phytotest/dermacrine alot.
    its good stuff eh?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This was my fist time using phytotest and dermacrine lv, only used the td version before. Gains are about equal so far, can't wait for the androhard come on mailman send me some goodies.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Quote Originally Posted by wsaucer View Post
    I'm interested in the Phyto-Test/TCF-1 combo. See how it compares to Pink Magic/TCF-1 combo.
    I dont know much about the pink magic... but I know the Phyto-test has some solid research behind it.

Whatever you choose, they will both work synergistically with TCF-1

-Eric
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.12%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Thanks.

I was curious because I am going to be running it with Turinabol, and I wanted to see the dosage to do a 6 week cycle, but I assume you got 2 bottles?

At 500mg a day you have enough for a 25 day cycle in each bottle. I was considering doing one of the following:

Either 250 per day through the whole cycle, or...

500mg a day for the last 4 weeks (minus 2 days).
    I thought the TCF-1 was to only be taken for 12 days on and then 12 off??? But you guys are taking about 4 and 6 weeks cycles..?? can i take it for longer than 12 days?
  33. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.29%

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    I thought the TCF-1 was to only be taken for 12 days on and then 12 off??? But you guys are taking about 4 and 6 weeks cycles..?? can i take it for longer than 12 days?
    We were discussing AndroHard.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.47%

I'm thinking about running my next TCF1 cycle stacked with Divanex. Someone tried this?
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.08%

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHT View Post
    I'm thinking about running my next TCF1 cycle stacked with Divanex. Someone tried this?
    im using DAA with divanyl. omfg horny all day, UNBEARABLE
    CELTIC LABS REP
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.43%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    im using DAA with divanyl. omfg horny all day, UNBEARABLE
    Had the same thing with tcf-1 and powerfull, gf went out of town and I just about drilled a hole in the wall
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.46%

Had the same thing with tcf-1 and powerfull, gf went out of town and I just about drilled a hole in the wall
    i feel ya. I am the same way but i get to see my girl once or twice a week and even that is not enough.
  38. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Quote Originally Posted by wolfe14 View Post
    It probably can be used longer than 12 days. We where just trying to be cautious when we released it since it has such a powerful effect on endocrine secretion. We might be changing the dosing recommendations soon to reflect a longer dosing period.

-Eric
  39. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    It probably can be used longer than 12 days. We where just trying to be cautious when we released it since it has such a powerful effect on endocrine secretion. We might be changing the dosing recommendations soon to reflect a longer dosing period.

-Eric
    Thanks...the bottle i have says that i can get 2 12 day cycles out of it at 2 5ml servings in the morn each day, but i am on my second 12 day cycle and it def doesn't look like im gonna be able to finish out 12 days at that dose!!!!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.35%
    Achievements Activity Pro

best tasting supp...EVER. hope the results are just as nice.

im logging it w/ tetopro and formadrol. link is in my signature. lets get the test party started right.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. D-aspartic acid supplement
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM
  5. testosterone conversion factor on cycle