Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here! D-aspartic acid supplement

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Its that time of the month for her, so maybe I'll take out someone from my new job, I'm sorry I'm not sorry. Yeah the libido boost from the tcf-1 and sustain alpha is unreal, just hope it doesn't take a huge dive after the cycle is over, I don't think it will though.

2. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I am gonna be in trouble, supposed to take the lady out this weekend but instead I'm stocking up on more tcf-1 and some lv goodies.
    Make sure you hit the Summer Super Sale, you can still afford to take her out.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Its that time of the month for her, so maybe I'll take out someone from my new job, I'm sorry I'm not sorry. Yeah the libido boost from the tcf-1 and sustain alpha is unreal, just hope it doesn't take a huge dive after the cycle is over, I don't think it will though.

cant wait for that man. I am looking at a bottle of sustain tcf-1 and 6-bromo

4. That sale is pretty nice, I may have some cash left over to take her out, I didn't realize almost everything was on sale, very nice. Might use this as an opportunity to get some phyto test to add to my sustain and tcf-1.

5. phtyo-test is not a bad idea as well to add

6. Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    cant wait for that man. I am looking at a bottle of sustain tcf-1 and 6-bromo
    That's an interesting stack. Are you going to run these together? It would make for a good log!
  7. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    That's an interesting stack. Are you going to run these together? It would make for a good log!
    Second that! Log log log log log log....

8. I am running tcf-1, phyto and 6 bromo right now. Libido and vascularity are outrageous at the moment.

I do see a little dermacrine at some point in my future as well

9. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am running tcf-1, phyto and 6 bromo right now. Libido and vascularity are outrageous at the moment.

Nice stack, Adam. Keep us updated with your results.

You can never go wrong with a little dermacrine.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    I am running tcf-1, phyto and 6 bromo right now. Libido and vascularity are outrageous at the moment.

How much 6-bromo are you running? Is this part of a PCT or a stack. Keep us update!
    •   

11. Now that everyone keeps mentioning dermacrine it seems to be calling me, what would the best way to use dermacrine, phyto test, tcf 1, and sustain be?

12. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    Now that everyone keeps mentioning dermacrine it seems to be calling me, what would the best way to use dermacrine, phyto test, tcf 1, and sustain be?
    derm + phyto + sustain followed by 12 on 12 off tcf-1 after your last dose of the derm/phyto/sus stack. I would also include sustain with the tcf-1

13. Thanks qwerty sounds like a winner, gotta get in on the sale while it still lasts

14. When its all said and done, you're going to find that they are equally effective. PA has always put out good products. PP seems to have the same. You are going to get your money's worth from both. A bigger issue is how long are you going to run it. The original 12 days on was lame. It takes 2-3 weeks for an actual steriod to really kick in. What the hell do you think you are going to do in 12 days,(with what, 42% rise in test) especially when they claim 6 days to start working? I actually felt insulted when PP stated, "months supply", 12 on 12 off. Thats like giving me a"months" supply of tequilla but telling me I have to stop drinking the last two weeks to rest my liver. Anyway the new dosing fixed that and would bring me in for a try. We're not going to find out anything as far as results(muscle gain,fat loss) till someone takes it for several weeks. A clinical rise in test means nothing until somebody reports back with real results.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    When its all said and done, you're going to find that they are equally effective. PA has always put out good products. PP seems to have the same. You are going to get your money's worth from both. A bigger issue is how long are you going to run it. The original 12 days on was lame. It takes 2-3 weeks for an actual steriod to really kick in. What the hell do you think you are going to do in 12 days,(with what, 42% rise in test) especially when they claim 6 days to start working? I actually felt insulted when PP stated, "months supply", 12 on 12 off. Thats like giving me a"months" supply of tequilla but telling me I have to stop drinking the last two weeks to rest my liver. Anyway the new dosing fixed that and would bring me in for a try. We're not going to find out anything as far as results(muscle gain,fat loss) till someone takes it for several weeks. A clinical rise in test means nothing until somebody reports back with real results.
    I agree on PA and PP both producing great products.

However, I am sooooooo sick of the 12 days on 12 off argument.

Primordial choose to recommend to their customers to run it at what is humanly tested. There are no tests indicating what happens day 13 on if you stay on? will you be fine? Probably, but as a company they took the safe route. They would have made a hell of alot more if they had you take it everyday for the rest of your life, but they didnt want to put anyone at risk.

It is like being pissed that they say to run Turinabol-lv for 6 weeks. There are many people who have ran it for 8+, but they choose to give a safe effective dosage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

16. I agree somewhat. And actually since that has been fixed, I could have left that part out. However,again, what did PP think wa going to happen in 7 days? (starts working at 6) I think they should be able to make money but also have some responsibility to give you a product that gives results. I don't care about raising test for 7 days. I want to grow, or have a good PCT.

17. I feel the short bursts that are recommended would be why its better suited for pct than as a standalone T booster. These mini cycles of it seem Great for a quick hormone boost, get in and get out for pct, instant results to help get your T up but not long enough to supress, just my thoughts.

18. Agree totally on that and actually thats probably my plan very soon. Although I am intrigued by longer dosing, I am somewhat skeptical about tricking your body into producing higher levels of test over an extended period.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    Agree totally on that and actually thats probably my plan very soon. Although I am intrigued by longer dosing, I am somewhat skeptical about tricking your body into producing higher levels of test over an extended period.
    According to PA, They did the study for 12 days, but recommend using it for 90 days.

I am still looking for where PA said it to link for you guys..

edit***

here you go

prohormoneforum.com/q-patrick-arnold/32190-d-aspartic-acid-suppressive.html#post581829

"the makers of the italian DAA actually recommend using it for 90 days straight"

20. I think zombiemuscle has been using tcf 1 mega dosed and for longer than 12 days but not sure, I will check

21. going to have to pick up my 2nd bottle. Im on day 11 and loving it

stacks great with 6-bromo and sustain A
  22. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty33 View Post
    going to have to pick up my 2nd bottle. Im on day 11 and loving it

stacks great with 6-bromo and sustain A
    Agreed, awesome stack mate.

23. tastes like candy!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

24. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    tastes like candy!
    it dose taste great your right almost addictive lol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  25. UKStrength

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    it dose taste great your right almost addictive lol.
    Now lads let's not down the entire bottle of Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

26. Quote Originally Posted by HATEFULone View Post
    I think zombiemuscle has been using tcf 1 mega dosed and for longer than 12 days but not sure, I will check
    I've been on testforce for 3 weeks now. Definitely a slow but steady increase in strength. Gains slowly taper off but keep increasing. I'm personally going to go for the 1 month on/ 1 month off strategy.

But I unfortunately bought 2 tubs of testforce. Tastes like pond water.

Did buy some TCF-1 though, will be nice to actually look forward to taking DAA than preparing myself to quickly choke it down and trying not to through up.

27. Quote Originally Posted by KingLouisXXIV View Post
    But I unfortunately bought 2 tubs of testforce. Tastes like pond water.

Did buy some TCF-1 though, will be nice to actually look forward to taking DAA than preparing myself to quickly choke it down and trying not to through up.
    The newer tubs arent as bad. I think he changed it up. It also dissolves perfect now. You cant even tell it is in water anymore. He recently said he was changing the way it is manufactured.

If you cant handle the taste then mix it with kool aid or something. No offense, but man up a little bit.

not going to get into why TestForce is better cause this is a pro TCF-1 thread

28. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    But I think we would be interested in hearing it? That was a pretty strong statement, and again, at best they are even in effectiveness, in reality it might not be so seeing as the TCF-1 utilizes the exact substance used in the study.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

29. Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post

Is that so...

That is quite a strong statement to make, so I would imagine you'd have a copious amount of scientific (not anecdotal) data to back up your statement here? If not, it's nothing more than your own opinion (anecdotally).

Our TCF-1 utilizes the form of D-Aspartic Acid that has evinced significant clinical effects. The argument whether or not it could be used longer (or higher dosing) with better effect is essentially irrelevant until further long term randomized comparative testing is completed to substantiate the claim.

I don't doubt that TestForce is a good product, but to say it's "better" than our TCF-1 without any data to support it makes it look like you have nothing more than an obvious agenda here.

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 01:33 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:39 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. D-aspartic acid supplement
    By corsaking in forum Supplements