Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here! D-aspartic acid supplement

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
NOTICE : As of 5-25-2010 TCF-1 was increased from a 4oz bottle to an 8oz bottle, doubling the number of servings from 12 to 24. This is twice as many servings for the same price of $29.95

Dear AM,

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here.

Benefits –

• Raise total testosterone 42% in 12 days
  • Converts cholesterol to testosterone
  • Contains a 100% naturally occurring d-amino acid
  • No herbs - No stimulants - No steroids or hormones

TCF-1 is the perfect testosterone stimulator for men who –

• Have low LH and low testosterone and want to restore normal levels of both
  • Have normal LH with low testosterone and want to restore normal testosterone levels
  • Have normal LH and normal testosterone and want to maximize production of both

TCF-1 works by increasing the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone. TCF-1 is completely non-suppressive to hormone production and is the perfect addition to any testosterone boosting stack or post cycle therapy (PCT).

To learn how to use Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 in your supplement regimen or PCT visit the official Primordial Performance d-aspartic acid discussion thread.

Watch the animation to see exactly how Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 works.

TCF-1 is moving fast and bottles are limited. Grab this product now while it’s in stock.

Buy TCF-1 from Primordial Performance

$29.95 for a 24 day supply

(use 12 days on, 12 days off)

Thank you for supporting Primordial Performance!

Eric Potratz
Primordial Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

References-

1. The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats.
Antimo D’Aniello et al.
Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7;120

2. D-Aspartic acid: An endogenous amino acid with an important neuroendocrine role.
Antimo D’ Anello
Brain Research Reviews 53;215-234 (2007)

3. D-Aspartate stimulation of testosterone synthesis in rat Leydig cells. FEBS
Nagata, Y., et al.
Lett. 444, 160–164. (1999)

4. Stimulation of steroidogenic acute regulatory protein (stAR) gene expression by D-aspartate in rat Leydig cells.
Nagata, Y., et al.
FEBS Lett. 454, 317–320. (1999)

5. Regulation of Leydig Cell Steroidogenic Function During Aging
Barry R. et al.
BIOLOGY OF REPRODUCTION 63, 977–981 (2000)

6. Involvement of D-aspartic acid in the synthesis of testosterone in rat testes.
D'Aniello, A., et al.
Life Sci. 59, 97–104. (1996)

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Soo should everyone use DAA in general 12 days on and 12 days off since all studies base the 42% off of 12 days?

vector18

vector18

Awards
wow, 12 servings per bottle. I can't wait to buy this!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
is there a difference in d-aspartate and d-aspartic acid?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
So would you use this in place of a test booster in PCT beginning day 1?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1 is moving fast and bottles are limited. Grab this product now while it’s in stock.

^^^
Does this mean it is going to be a limited run? I sure hope not.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is. I cant get into all the science, but DAA is the one the has been shown to have all the effects on increasing production of test.

This isnt a limited run, but it keeps getting sold out.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
There is. I cant get into all the science, but DAA is the one the has been shown to have all the effects on increasing production of test.

appreciate that rulk22, got a bottle on the way:006:

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

sodium d-aspartate was used in the studies that increased total test by 42% in 12 days.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
So would you use this in place of a test booster in PCT beginning day 1?
It would be a great addition to any pct, and it should be used at the beginning of pct. Not sure if I would use it to replace anything, just depends on what is being replaced.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this stuff really tastes pretty good.:)

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sodium-d-aspartate has increased water solubility over the acid form and likely better absorption though the digestive track. This is probably why it was chosen for the oral studies in humans.

-Eric

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
i have not seen a single review on this product, not on the pp forums and not on this forum. i find it very odd.

LiveNDie

Awards
This would not be much use to anyone on HRT would it?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have not seen a single review on this product, not on the pp forums and not on this forum. i find it very odd.
its brand new my man

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
This would not be much use to anyone on HRT would it?
I wouldn't think so. If you were trying to get your natural test production back up, and get off of HRT, then this would be a good addition.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please elaborate. Very interested.

Anything else I can add/try to make this transition a success?

So sick of pinning weekly

I wouldn't think so. If you were trying to get your natural test production back up, and get off of HRT, then this would be a good addition.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whacked,

EndoAmp Max and Toco 8 maybe. Toco 8, I think its supposed to make your testes more sensitive for increased test production.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate. Very interested.

Anything else I can add/try to make this transition a success?

So sick of pinning weekly
Well it would require HCG and a pct, usually the TRS, with TCF-1 12 days on then 12 days off. It really depends on how long you've been on HRT/TRT. I would suggest that you PM Eric about it, he would know more about this than I would.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
great interview Eric i learned alot thanks for puting up the link.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
caved and just bought 3 bottles from the planet.

why it is on pp's website they say they have the lowest prices when they dont, and that they will price match when they dont? just curious. I love NP anyways and had a ccredit, just curious, as to why you advertise this but do nothing to back it up?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking forward to the feedback on this. In a recent Flex magazine, they even mention DAA as viable option to boost one's own test levels. The science sounds good, and so do the trials and studies.

pdredman72

pdredman72

Awards
caved and just bought 3 bottles from the planet.

why it is on pp's website they say they have the lowest prices when they dont, and that they will price match when they dont? just curious. I love NP anyways and had a ccredit, just curious, as to why you advertise this but do nothing to back it up?
i hear you on that,ibought 3 bottles of superdrone from p.p at 45 needless to say i dont order from p.p anymore

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
is sustain alpha an AI at all or just a test booster?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
would sustain ran with TCF-1 be enough to block the extreme rise in estrogen as well or would an atd or formex, or 6bromo be needed...

Thanks for reply.

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
would sustain ran with TCF-1 be enough to block the extreme rise in estrogen as well or would an atd or formex, or 6bromo be needed...

Thanks for reply.
you most likely wouldnt even need an AI but if you wanted to incorporate one it would probably work well.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
are there any published studies on this raising test in humans?

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
How do I go about matching prices I would rather order direct through PP. and there is stuff I wanna buy thats cheaper at the planet, and orbit.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How do I go about matching prices I would rather order direct through PP. and there is stuff I wanna buy thats cheaper at the planet, and orbit.
I would contact Jared via PP's live help feature, or you could email him, also through PP's website.

UKStrength

is sustain alpha an AI at all or just a test booster?
It's far more than just a testosterone booster, although it has no aromatase inhibition properties. The resveratrol alone in the compound acts as an adaptogen, 'balancing' the ratio of testosterone to oestrogen in the body, this is awesome in terms of libido-boosting properties :) But even more important during times of imbalance in the hormones, such as Post Cycle Therapy.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome deal i already have a couple but for this price i will have to pick up some more.:D

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
im currently close to the end of pct, by the time i get this shipment in the mail my pct should be over. will it be cool to use as soon as i get it..?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im currently close to the end of pct, by the time i get this shipment in the mail my pct should be over. will it be cool to use as soon as i get it..?
You would still be able to create a natural stack with this, it isn't stictly for PCT. Consider its use similar to Testbooster, even though in my opinion it is superior to most of them. It will also help with keeping some of those gains.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i think it would be a great way to leave your pct on a high note.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah you can call us, email us or open the live chat feature. If you find another site with cheaper prices we beat it.

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i hear you on that,ibought 3 bottles of superdrone from p.p at 45 and. at 20 a peice needless to say i dont order from p.p anymore
We cant control our vendors prices... sometimes vendors will sell stuff for even less than we sold to them because they are trying to liquidate stock.

If you find our stuff cheaper anywhere we will always match it or beat it. Just contact us. (plus if you factor in our "loyalty points" that you get with each order and free shipping value we are almost always cheaper even without discounting our stuff)

-Eric

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks for reply.
Sustain isnt a very powerful AI. You would need something steroidial if you didnt want estrogen while using TCF-1. But I really dont think this is needed and there is nothing wrong with having estrogen in the upper range as long as your androgens are balancing them out.

-Eric

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for reply.
I dont think you would need to but sustain AND TCF-1 would be a CRAZY GREAT stack together !

Increased conversion of cholesterol to testosterone with TCF-1
and then the sustain's Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone
pluse the 7,8 Benzoflavone increasing libido and supporting fertility
sounds like a GREAT stack to me :)
Id throw in a T-911 tab in there every day for harder "workouts" also hehehe

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
We cant control our vendors prices... sometimes vendors will sell stuff for even less than we sold to them because they are trying to liquidate stock.

If you find our stuff cheaper anywhere we will always match it or beat it. Just contact us. (plus if you factor in our "loyalty points" that you get with each order and free shipping value we are almost always cheaper even without discounting our stuff)

-Eric
Yep gotta love the loyalty points just got my tcf-1 bogo for just the price of shipping :sgrin:

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For even better results, stack with Phyto Testosterone Caps. It helps to free up test levels. So not only are the boys back and kicking, your maximizing everything you make.