Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (TCF-1) is here! D-aspartic acid supplement

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    im currently close to the end of pct, by the time i get this shipment in the mail my pct should be over. will it be cool to use as soon as i get it..?
    You would still be able to create a natural stack with this, it isn't stictly for PCT. Consider its use similar to Testbooster, even though in my opinion it is superior to most of them. It will also help with keeping some of those gains.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    im currently close to the end of pct, by the time i get this shipment in the mail my pct should be over. will it be cool to use as soon as i get it..?
    yeah i think it would be a great way to leave your pct on a high note.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  3. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    How do I go about matching prices I would rather order direct through PP. and there is stuff I wanna buy thats cheaper at the planet, and orbit.
    Yeah you can call us, email us or open the live chat feature. If you find another site with cheaper prices we beat it.

    -Eric
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by pdredman72 View Post
    i hear you on that,ibought 3 bottles of superdrone from p.p at 45 and. at 20 a peice needless to say i dont order from p.p anymore
    We cant control our vendors prices... sometimes vendors will sell stuff for even less than we sold to them because they are trying to liquidate stock.

    If you find our stuff cheaper anywhere we will always match it or beat it. Just contact us. (plus if you factor in our "loyalty points" that you get with each order and free shipping value we are almost always cheaper even without discounting our stuff)

    -Eric

  5. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    would sustain ran with TCF-1 be enough to block the extreme rise in estrogen as well or would an atd or formex, or 6bromo be needed...

    Thanks for reply.
    Sustain isnt a very powerful AI. You would need something steroidial if you didnt want estrogen while using TCF-1. But I really dont think this is needed and there is nothing wrong with having estrogen in the upper range as long as your androgens are balancing them out.

    -Eric

  6. Speaking of discounts I just saw this thread saying PP is having a BOGO sale on TCF-1 right now...

    BUY ONE, GET ONE on TCF-1! -- 72hr sale -- !

    or better yet, just go direct to Primordial and purchase some BOGO TCF-1.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222

  7. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    would sustain ran with TCF-1 be enough to block the extreme rise in estrogen as well or would an atd or formex, or 6bromo be needed...

    Thanks for reply.
    I dont think you would need to but sustain AND TCF-1 would be a CRAZY GREAT stack together !

    Increased conversion of cholesterol to testosterone with TCF-1
    and then the sustain's Resveratrol blocks estrogen and boosts testosterone
    pluse the 7,8 Benzoflavone increasing libido and supporting fertility
    sounds like a GREAT stack to me :-)
    Id throw in a T-911 tab in there every day for harder "workouts" also hehehe

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We cant control our vendors prices... sometimes vendors will sell stuff for even less than we sold to them because they are trying to liquidate stock.

    If you find our stuff cheaper anywhere we will always match it or beat it. Just contact us. (plus if you factor in our "loyalty points" that you get with each order and free shipping value we are almost always cheaper even without discounting our stuff)

    -Eric
    Yep gotta love the loyalty points just got my tcf-1 bogo for just the price of shipping

  9. For even better results, stack with Phyto Testosterone Caps. It helps to free up test levels. So not only are the boys back and kicking, your maximizing everything you make.

  10. where are the logs?

  11. so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    caved and just bought 3 bottles from the planet.

    why it is on pp's website they say they have the lowest prices when they dont, and that they will price match when they dont? just curious. I love NP anyways and had a ccredit, just curious, as to why you advertise this but do nothing to back it up?
    At NP the price is 23.99 but right now with buy 1 get 1 free it's cheaper at PP.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Drod89 View Post
    where are the logs?
    Ive read some positive feedback on Primordial's site.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ticco View Post
    so if np is selling it for 23.99 will you match and honor the BOGO?
    Would also like to know... ? :]

  15. so would u want to increase your cholesterol intake just a bit?
    more choles.= more test.?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Would also like to know... ? :]
    We can price match at $23.99 for 1 bottle or sell you two bottles for $29.95. Its up to you!

    -Eric

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Jake Fires View Post
    so would u want to increase your cholesterol intake just a bit?
    more choles.= more test.?
    No. TCF-1 will be using intracellular cholesterol, which shouldn't really effect your cholesterol levels, which is extracellular cholesterol. So consuming the additional cholesterol likely wouldn't have much effect.

  18. Are there any studies showing the test levels after the 12 days off after taking TCF-1.I would be curious to see how long the boost in testosterone lasted.Sounds like an interesting product since I want to completely stay away from prohormones.Can you run 12 days on and 12 off cycle continuously or would you eventually recommend a longer break?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by csh72 View Post
    Are there any studies showing the test levels after the 12 days off after taking TCF-1.I would be curious to see how long the boost in testosterone lasted.Sounds like an interesting product since I want to completely stay away from prohormones.Can you run 12 days on and one off cycle continuously or would you eventually recommend a longer break?
    You would need to take a twelve day break between each twelve day cycle.

    There are people testing the TCF-1 now who will be getting test levels checked, however I believe they are only a couple days in at this point.

    The amount of sodium d-aspartate in TCF-1 is the same as what was used in studies which showed the 42% increase in total test in 12 days.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    No. TCF-1 will be using intracellular cholesterol, which shouldn't really effect your cholesterol levels, which is extracellular cholesterol. So consuming the additional cholesterol likely wouldn't have much effect.
    yes it would surely help;

    http://www.ergo-log.com/olivetest.html

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    We can price match at $23.99 for 1 bottle or sell you two bottles for $29.95. Its up to you!

    -Eric
    I'll take the $29 thank you :] hahah

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    yes it would surely help;

    http://www.ergo-log.com/olivetest.html
    I'm not sure that is exactly the same thing. From what I'm gathering the two things would happen separately.

    Someone with a more scientific background could probably better respond to this question.

  23. maby olive oil would be good to add the the liquid vade of tcf-1 then

  24. Add a B complex. I hear it makes DAA work better. And maybe SAM-e?

  25. if someone wanna order this for me i can give u a good trade in your favor..just pm

  26. Why would someone need to order it for you? Feel free to PM me if you dont want to outright say.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  27. Just ordered! Scrounged up all of the change I could find and had to borrow $10 from a friend, but I got my order in (shipping to Noah F).. Plz feel free to throw in any goodies! :]

    P.S. I am currently in week 2 of my pct, which includes Inhibit-E. As soon as I get my order, should I just go ahead and start the first bottle (12days on/off) and then go into the 2nd bottle? Also, is buying/adding in a B complex or SAM-e really going to make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance

  28. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Just ordered! Scrounged up all of the change I could find and had to borrow $10 from a friend, but I got my order in (shipping to Noah F).. Plz feel free to throw in any goodies! :]

    P.S. I am currently in week 2 of my pct, which includes Inhibit-E. As soon as I get my order, should I just go ahead and start the first bottle (12days on/off) and then go into the 2nd bottle? Also, is buying/adding in a B complex or SAM-e really going to make that much of a difference? Thanks in advance
    Not sure if adding the other things will make a difference.

    You can start in right away if you like, just give twelve days off between bottles.

  29. Just got my 2 bottles ordered tonight! will "TEST" it up to see how goes it!!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    Not sure if adding the other things will make a difference.

    You can start in right away if you like, just give twelve days off between bottles.
    Thanks.. would anyone else like to chime in?

  31. thanks for answering my questions guys, and thanks for the BOGO deal its awesome! got somemore here! cant wait.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Thanks.. would anyone else like to chime in?
    sam-e wouldnt hurt, it has a laundry list of benefits.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by benj851 View Post
    thanks for answering my questions guys, and thanks for the BOGO deal its awesome! got somemore here! cant wait.

  34. why is there a syringe in the pic? it scares the hell out of me!
    you take this stuff with injections?

  35. Quote Originally Posted by roidnoob View Post
    why is there a syringe in the pic? it scares the hell out of me!
    you take this stuff with injections?
    its an oral syringe
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  36. Last day on the buy one get one guys.
  37. Cassavus
    Cassavus's Avatar

    Just got my order in! Haha! I have plans for this...

  38. wow what a great deal Pp
    Team Orbit

  39. ya that syringe contains no needles my friend, its also the same type you use to give babies medicine.
    and this baby needs some of that medicine my shipment is due the 18th!! i cant wait to give this a go.

  40. Would phyot-test and TCF-1 be a good stack?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 12:33 AM
  2. Replies: 80
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 11:39 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 12:45 PM
  4. D-aspartic acid supplement
    By corsaking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM
  5. testosterone conversion factor on cycle
    By bigbeef in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-14-2010, 02:45 PM
Log in
Log in