ECA stack and Cortisol blocker?
- 05-03-2010, 09:19 AM
- 05-03-2010, 02:39 PM
Good, but may be even better to use after you stop ECA, if you are still dieting.
- 05-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Good to use together or as you taper/stop use of ECA (as jamjoe said). Overlap them and start the LX 1-2 weeks before you end the EC stack.
I would drop the A, unless you're way overweight (which your boardstats tell me you are not).
As always, you have to have a clean diet/workout for it to have any real effects from it.
05-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Which Lean Xtreme is best? DS? Pro? Sinse I started looking into it, I'm confused. I thought Lean Xtreme was an AX product.
05-18-2010, 08:47 AM
X-Lean by IBE works awesome for reducing excess cortisol
IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
05-18-2010, 09:40 AM
What is a good cort blocker for women? This thread is for my GF who is running a ECA stack.....
Similar Forum Threads
- By Eric Potratz in forum SupplementsReplies: 311Last Post: 01-28-2013, 02:59 PM
- By OhHaiDare in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-10-2011, 10:27 PM
- By bmw8591 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:26 AM
- By firewalker24 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
- By davidcyt in forum Molecular NutritionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2007, 12:04 PM