- 05-02-2010, 08:42 PM
- 05-02-2010, 08:55 PM
My quick answer is yes, shoot for around 5g a day, creatine is perhaps the most researched and studied supplement out there so there's plenty of information on it.
- 05-02-2010, 08:57 PM
But will I get bloated and lose everything I gained from it when I stop taking it?
Because that's what I heard.
05-02-2010, 09:02 PM
Primordial Performance CreaPure.
I think people tend to not fully understand what creatine is for. Its not a means to get big quickly, its to provide your muscles with more energy so they can work a little harder. You might notice some size diminish due to water weight disappearing.
05-02-2010, 09:21 PM
05-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By insomniacl in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2008, 04:22 PM
- By BoyFromAus in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM
- By Bishop2009 in forum SupplementsReplies: 68Last Post: 08-21-2007, 01:47 PM
- By Fun2Train in forum BulkingReplies: 32Last Post: 04-26-2007, 02:44 PM
- By TheUsual in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 01-31-2005, 10:06 PM