Been out for a while. "Best" stack out there?

bluestrat62

Awards
Well guys I've been working a ton of over time the last few years, and unfortunately I haven't been able to keep my workout and supplement routine up to par. I'm pretty lost as to what the "best" stacks out there are. I think the last stack I did was ALRI's EVO stack. I had really great results with that. Jungle Warfare and BAM were really good to me. So I'm asking for your guys' recommendations. What is popular right now? What is giving great results as far as more of a bulking and mass agent? And please, i understand about diet and nutrition. Just looking for some advice on supplements. I would really appreciate the help.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you want natural or ph/ps

bluestrat62

Awards
Probably natural to start with. I am not opposed to hearing about ph/ps though. Thanks for the reply.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Swole stack or Asteroid stack will get you back in the game.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why dont you try natadrol suppose to be an androgen but you only need an otc 4 pct. or maybe some of universals stak's like m-stack animal stak or animal test. maybe some supperplex if you can get it

bluestrat62

Awards
Yeah, I was kinda looking into the swole stack. That looks pretty good. It wont lean me out to much will it? I know that has a lot to do with diet, but i wanna be sure to bulk and add mass. Thanks!

mattcap8

Awards
Ya i have been looking a lot into swole stack any users?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
The swole stack won't lean you out unless that's what your routine/diet aims for.

bluestrat62

Awards
ok, thanks man. I'm leaning towards this stack.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
why dont you try natadrol suppose to be an androgen but you only need an otc 4 pct. or maybe some of universals stak's like m-stack animal stak or animal test. maybe some supperplex if you can get it
Wow really just gave the advice of superplex to someone? Seems OP has been out of it for awhile and to go say hey take superplex seems a bit much.

bluestrat62

Awards
Wow really just gave the advice of superplex to someone? Seems OP has been out of it for awhile and to go say hey take superplex seems a bit much.
Lol it's ok man, I did say I was interested in hearing about ph/ps, but yeah I think it's a bit much for me right now. I think I'll be sticking with naturals for the time being. Anyone else have any suggestions?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
swole stack, asteroid stack, natabolic stack get my vote for naturals, if u decide ph look into the cycles from primordial performance all the info u need there also.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For PH route, definatly check out Primordial Performance's website. The Turinabol Stack with Dermacrine or Androhard would be amazing. For the natty route id go with Usp labs Asteroid Stack.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL! If your over 21 get some mstak,stak, and maybe test...These products have great reviews. Check it out bro

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
My advice is to be patient and let your muscle memory and newly rested CNS catch you back up before wasting money on a stack. Your body is primed for gains right now. Use it.

Whenever I've been out for a while (which has been fairly often unfortunately. I have a royally f'd spine), I always like to start with next to nothing. I use diet/nutrition supplementation only to start (vitamins, aox, greens, EAA/BCAA, protein, etc), and slowly add in my usual staples until I'm back to playing with NP's sale stock :p I also like to overtrain for a few weeks once I get over the first round of soreness. It's amazing how fast you'll pick up strength and weight if your diet is right when coming back from a hiatus.

For an example, I am 25 pounds lighter than I was before my back put me out of commission, yet I'm setting new PRs and feeling stronger than ever. I did not jump right into heavy supplementation as I feel it is a complete waste of money and potential to fill your body full of pills and powders you don't yet need. However, my test levels usually "feel" pretty low when I've not lifted for a while, so I do admit I'll start off with something to jump start.

Whatever you decide, good luck getting back to PR weight.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
You can check out my log for some swole stackage( in my sig)
WTF is wrong with me. I totally read "check out my log for some swole package". I need to check my prescription, cause this is dangerous. lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya i have been looking a lot into swole stack any users?
I am using the swole stack for a second time. going into my third week currently.

First time I did it I was on a calorie surplus diet and gained some very impressive strength gains.

Right on, I am on a calorie reduction diet and have been for over a month now gaining strength either by reps or small increments in weights 2.5-5 lbs each time I do my rotated exercises(DC three way split) Endurance , and libido I believe has increased as well. In my experience a great stack when implemented at the right time.

My advice is to be patient and let your muscle memory and newly rested CNS catch you back up before wasting money on a stack. Your body is primed for gains right now. Use it.

Whenever I've been out for a while (which has been fairly often unfortunately. I have a royally f'd spine), I always like to start with next to nothing. I use diet/nutrition supplementation only to start (vitamins, aox, greens, EAA/BCAA, protein, etc), and slowly add in my usual staples until I'm back to playing with NP's sale stock :p I also like to overtrain for a few weeks once I get over the first round of soreness. It's amazing how fast you'll pick up strength and weight if your diet is right when coming back from a hiatus.

For an example, I am 25 pounds lighter than I was before my back put me out of commission, yet I'm setting new PRs and feeling stronger than ever. I did not jump right into heavy supplementation as I feel it is a complete waste of money and potential to fill your body full of pills and powders you don't yet need. However, my test levels usually "feel" pretty low when I've not lifted for a while, so I do admit I'll start off with something to jump start.

Whatever you decide, good luck getting back to PR weight.
I agree with SokVichet if you are coming back from a layoff I would train a couple months before using any stack because muscle memory is real and the gains in it, its like backtracking to where the person were before;provided that the person before was more muscular than they are currently.

I had to stop training upper body for a year in 2008-some of 2009, and when I could finally train again muscle muscle treated me very well.

UKStrength

...I agree with SokVichet if you are coming back from a layoff I would train a couple months before using any stack because muscle memory is real and the gains in it, its like backtracking to where the person were before;provided that the person before was more muscular than they are currently.

I had to stop training upper body for a year in 2008-some of 2009, and when I could finally train again muscle muscle treated me very well.
I agree with giving your body time to recuperate, perhaps sticking to the basic supplements for a short time Creapure Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine, BCAAs and a testosterone booster such as Phyto-testosterone, DTHC or TestoPro would be a great start.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run the Natty stack from LG.

I took Methyl1-D a few months ago, I gained alot of mass and muscle on that one. Now im going to do this stack to help rip me up.

bluestrat62

Awards
Well thanks so much for the replies guys! I totally agree about not jumping back into it right away without training for a while first. I'd say i've been lifting pretty consistently for about the last month or so using only the basics. Pre-workout, creatine, protein and such. Muscle memory really is an amazing thing. I guess the purpose of my question was to get self informed and prepared for the very near future. I think I'm gonna try the swole stack. I'll be oredering very soon, and can't wait to get back into it! Thanks again fellas!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well best "natty" stack without pCT is phyto-test and Dermacrine topical! make sure you keep dermacrine around 4 weeks to avoid pct, but if you wnat good SOFT ph liek gains do 8 weeks of dermacrine and phyto-test followed by a good resveratol product to bring back the little shutdown you may get

if you want full blown PH look into superdrol, lots of people love it but it can be tough on some people, im running turinabol-lv for that same reason, its great for solid gains with fewer sides...

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Definately .big fan of KISS methods when starting/returning

protein/creatine/aminos/multis

throw in a preworkout if u need some extra motivation

shizz702

shizz702

Awards
I would first just focus on getting your training, diet, and rest dialed in for a bit and then look into the latest stacks. Supplements are just the icing on the cake, it's your diet and the effort you put forth in the gym that makes or breaks the deal. Muscle memory is a beautiful thing and it probably won't take long for you get going strong again.