Testopro and Primal Male

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.03%

Smile Testopro and Primal Male

Would there be a benefit in alternating these two? I like to keep my body guessing and prevent it from getting used to one supplement, especially herbs. I really like Primal Male but don't want to let my body get used to it and stop responding.

Any advice, anyone?

Many thanks in advance!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

that sounds like the right thing to do, never tried primal male b4 but if i ever do they(MAN) need to either add some more to the bottle or lower their price altogether, cause one bottle doesn't even support a full months worth. it's only 20 servings per bottle but maybe they want the user to take 5 days on 2 days off, yeah that's sounds about right, but i think in your case it'll be better stacking the two, i think you'll get a bigger bang for your buck that way
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Primal Male is not expensive. A bottle lasts a full month at recommended dosing, and it works.

I'm not sure cycling testopro and primal male back and forth indefinitely would be a good idea. I'd take a month off every 2-3 months.
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Primal Male is not expensive. A bottle lasts a full month at recommended dosing, and it works.

I'm not sure cycling testopro and primal male back and forth indefinitely would be a good idea. I'd take a month off every 2-3 months.
    ill be using Testopro and primal male together as a post PCT test booster while i am away so i can stay hard and lean.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post

poison, my bad you're right, primal isn't expensive at all, and i believe i did correct myself about it lasting a month by going the 5 on 2 off and i didn't suggest going back and forth with the two, i said it would probably be better to take both supps together, and i agree primal is definitely a great supp, and i plan on picking up a bottle myself but then again i doubt that, there's plenty of stuff out there thats better;and primal male isn't even on my radar i got supps in the cupboard that'll blow primal out the park, and i'm just sayin-(touche' puss-c-cat) iFORCE RV2 would be better with the Testopro actually
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

Primal male put 8lbs of mass on me in 2 months, with zero change in routine or diet. I was doing hardcore judo and 3 20 minute weight workouts a week, hardly a bulking protocol.

Similar Forum Threads

1. primal male
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 11:07 PM
  2. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 01:44 PM
  3. primal male on cycle
    By thebigt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-25-2008, 02:28 PM
  4. MAN Primal Male