Testopro and Primal Male

Kina Mutai

Awards
Would there be a benefit in alternating these two? I like to keep my body guessing and prevent it from getting used to one supplement, especially herbs. I really like Primal Male but don't want to let my body get used to it and stop responding.

Any advice, anyone?

Many thanks in advance!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
that sounds like the right thing to do, never tried primal male b4 but if i ever do they(MAN) need to either add some more to the bottle or lower their price altogether, cause one bottle doesn't even support a full months worth. it's only 20 servings per bottle but maybe they want the user to take 5 days on 2 days off, yeah that's sounds about right, but i think in your case it'll be better stacking the two, i think you'll get a bigger bang for your buck that way

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primal Male is not expensive. A bottle lasts a full month at recommended dosing, and it works.

I'm not sure cycling testopro and primal male back and forth indefinitely would be a good idea. I'd take a month off every 2-3 months.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Primal Male is not expensive. A bottle lasts a full month at recommended dosing, and it works.

I'm not sure cycling testopro and primal male back and forth indefinitely would be a good idea. I'd take a month off every 2-3 months.
ill be using Testopro and primal male together as a post PCT test booster while i am away so i can stay hard and lean.

suresha

Awards
  • Established

poison, my bad you're right, primal isn't expensive at all, and i believe i did correct myself about it lasting a month by going the 5 on 2 off and i didn't suggest going back and forth with the two, i said it would probably be better to take both supps together, and i agree primal is definitely a great supp, and i plan on picking up a bottle myself but then again i doubt that, there's plenty of stuff out there thats better;and primal male isn't even on my radar:pokey: i got supps in the cupboard that'll blow primal out the park, and i'm just sayin-(touche' puss-c-cat) iFORCE RV2 would be better with the Testopro actually

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Primal male put 8lbs of mass on me in 2 months, with zero change in routine or diet. I was doing hardcore judo and 3 20 minute weight workouts a week, hardly a bulking protocol.