Rate my Hardening/Lean Bulk Stack

rpm0070

Awards
After a lot of research and deciding to halt the use of any more PH cycles I would like opinions on my current stack.

History:
-About to turn 23, been lifting for about 7-8 years. Due to school, the past year has really affected my diet and training. I am ready to get serious about my physique again but go a much safer route.
-a few PH cycle including, superdrol, Halodrol,
-6 ft, 2 in., estimating myself around 11 percent body fat. 180 lbs.

Goals:
-Lean up considerably, while slightly increasing or maintaing my LBM %.
-Increased vascularity
-Increased Libido
-Increase strength/endurance
-Gain 4-5 lbs. of LBM get down to 9% body fat.

Diet:
-Consuming around 3,000 calories a day
-Eating as clean as possible for some one in school.
-Consuming around 200+ grams of protein a day
-high amount of carbs sourced from wheat pasta, brown rice, and oatmeal,
-Eating a moderate amount of fat sourced from peanut butter, fish, and red meat
-one cheat meal every 3 days.

Work Outs:
-Working out 4-5 days a week.
-20 minutes stair master pre work out. Standing straight up, keeping abs tight
-Stretch
-3 Core exercises per work out (1 for legs, 1 for chest, 1 for back)
-After core lifts, I either concentrate on bis/tris, shoulders, abs, or calves.
-Stretch
-Eat

Other Notable Info.:
-Consumer a moderate amount of alcohol 1-2 times a week.
-Take adderall to help concentrate 1-2 times a week for school. (around 40 mg. each time)
-I use chewing tobacco pretty frequently

Proposed Stack:
-CEL topical Formestane (2 squirts, 2x a day)
-DS Lean Xtreme (1 cap 3x a day)
-USP Labs Powerfull (3 caps pre work out, 1 Cap before bed)

Pre Work Out:
-USP Labs Jack3d (1 scoop)
-Applied Nutraceuticals RPM (2 caps)

Post Work Out:
-Creature Creatine (3 caps)
-Amino Fuel
What do you guys think?? Thanks a head of time

rpm0070

Awards
After using Powerfull for a few days I feel completely worn out. My first night I took 2 caps before bed and literally slept for 14 hours straight. The past 2 nights I have taken 1 cap before bed and have slept 13 hours each night. I am having insane dreams but I wake up still wanting to go back to bed. I have been taking 2 caps before my work outs along with RPM and Jack3d. I feel really tired through out my whole work out but the funny thing is I have been stronger. My whole work out I feel like I am lagging but when I actually go to do my sets I have been able to add a bit more weight and I can pump out a few extra reps. Pumps are insane as well. Is there anything I can do increase my energy so I don't have to stop taking powerfull?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks ok but i think ur missing the two best staples in ANY SUPPLEMENT STACK bcaa AND cREATINE, MAY ALSO look into a topical fat burner to keep certain areas "tight" i ove dermatherm target for topical fat loss

rpm0070

Awards
looks ok but i think ur missing the two best staples in ANY SUPPLEMENT STACK bcaa AND cREATINE, MAY ALSO look into a topical fat burner to keep certain areas "tight" i ove dermatherm target for topical fat loss
Under my post work out I believe I mention that I am taking Twin Lab Amino Fuel and Creature Creatine. I believe Jack3d also has a substantial amount of creatine therefore I only take Creature post work out. I have eviscerate on hand but have not really seen any results from it...??

I have been on the formestane for a bit now and have noticed that though I have decent libido it could be better. When having sex I will get hard but not as hard as I normally do. I have T-911 and formadrol xtreme XL on hand... I can not take t-911 because the amount of yohimibine in it gives me horrible anxiety although yohimibine does give me awesome libido, but the anxiety is not worth it. Do you guys think either adding the formadrol or replacing the formadrol for the formestane would help with my libido? I am dating a new girl who at first, I was truly taking care of in bed but do not feel it is as enjoyable lately. Is there a quick fix to this?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well formestane dose could be dropped as too little estro can hurt gains, creatine looks solid but BCAA during training is much different than amino syrup postwrokout.....

id drop the dose on form a lil and see what happens.....

rpm0070

Awards
well formestane dose could be dropped as too little estro can hurt gains, creatine looks solid but BCAA during training is much different than amino syrup postwrokout.....

id drop the dose on form a lil and see what happens.....
appreciate it sir. do you have any opinions as far as the formadrol goes?

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
id drop all creatine to lean up. just take NO> good NO stack for leaning up is RMP stacked with DRive by applied nutriciticlas. stack it with the other stuff but ditch the jack3d

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ASGT + Hemodraulix = zomg

...that's my $0.02

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drop the PF if you are not responding well to it and replace it with Ghenerate by LG or HGHPro by AI. Either are excellent and as a long time user of Ghenerate, I can say that it is the best value you can find and works great. I take it pre-wo and do not get tired, quite the opposite and it is great for sleep.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After a lot of research and deciding to halt the use of any more PH cycles I would like opinions on my current stack.

History:
-About to turn 23, been lifting for about 7-8 years. Due to school, the past year has really affected my diet and training. I am ready to get serious about my physique again but go a much safer route.
-a few PH cycle including, superdrol, Halodrol,
-6 ft, 2 in., estimating myself around 11 percent body fat. 180 lbs.

Goals:
-Lean up considerably, while slightly increasing or maintaing my LBM %.
-Increased vascularity
-Increased Libido
-Increase strength/endurance
-Gain 4-5 lbs. of LBM get down to 9% body fat.

Diet:
-Consuming around 3,000 calories a day
cut those down to closer to 2,500 unless your doing cardio
-Eating as clean as possible for some one in school.
Not clean as possible...NEEDS TO BE 100% clean to reach YOUR goals
-Consuming around 200+ grams of protein a day
get at least 250..maybe even 300
-high amount of carbs sourced from wheat pasta, brown rice, and oatmeal
keep carbs moderate to low if you want to recomp. I'd say betweem 200-250gr/day Spread out between 1st 4 meals of the day
-Eating a moderate amount of fat sourced from peanut butter, fish, and red meat
-one cheat meal every 3 days.
this is good, will help you keep your sanity, but i'd go for something like every Friday. Gives you something to look forward to. Dont go too crazy with it

Work Outs:
-Working out 4-5 days a week.
-20 minutes stair master pre work out. Standing straight up, keeping abs tight
save it for post-workout. Save your energy
-Stretch
Great Idea! a lot of people over look this. Helps recovery out A LOT
-3 Core exercises per work out (1 for legs, 1 for chest, 1 for back)
-After core lifts, I either concentrate on bis/tris, shoulders, abs, or calves.
Get into a routine, just dont go in there with simply "an idea"
-Stretch
-Eat

Other Notable Info.:
-Consumer a moderate amount of alcohol 1-2 times a week.
This is only going to make getting to your goal slower
-Take adderall to help concentrate 1-2 times a week for school. (around 40 mg. each time)
-I use chewing tobacco pretty frequently
switch to dip, no sugar. Dip is completely fine, it can really help cravings and help keep things moving ;)

Proposed Stack:
-CEL topical Formestane (2 squirts, 2x a day)
-DS Lean Xtreme (1 cap 3x a day)
-USP Labs Powerfull (3 caps pre work out, 1 Cap before bed)

Pre Work Out:
-USP Labs Jack3d (1 scoop)
-Applied Nutraceuticals RPM (2 caps)

Post Work Out:
-Creature Creatine (3 caps)
-Amino Fuel
What do you guys think?? Thanks a head of time
Suggestions are in Bold above.

Irish Cannons suggestion on supps is a GREAT idea. I concur

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take 3 caps powerful before bed, 1 pre WO. Dont take creatine alone, only in a pre WO drink.

For your cardio, reduce the time from 20min to 10 min as a warm up. Than do another 20 min after the weights for fat buring.

rpm0070

Awards
Appreciate all the comments. Distilled water, is it stupid to not do cardio after my work out because I seem to lose my pump once I start cardio? Maybe it's a mental thing, but I have always thought its good to take in my post work out meal while I still have a pump.

I have been waking up more refreshed after taking powerfull and have been getting a much more normal night's sleep than I when I first began the Powerfull. I think I may have been a bit sleep deprived from exams when I first started the powerfull so that gave it a much more pronounced effect. I am starting to feel great. Much more Muscle fullness and much more vascular through out they day when I normally see NO vascularity.

Irish cannon, I am not familiar with what you are talking about, can you elaborate?

When I said chewing tobacco I should have said just regular snuff, which is what I use.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Appreciate all the comments. Distilled water, is it stupid to not do cardio after my work out because I seem to lose my pump once I start cardio? Maybe it's a mental thing, but I have always thought its good to take in my post work out meal while I still have a pump.
When i was getting ready for my show about 4 years ago, geeze that long ago...damn im getting old, i did it all post-workout. I would take 2 scoops of Beverly International Glutamine Select as soon as I got done with weights. Something like BC+EAA from LG, or Scivation X-tend work work here also and its cheaper.

I was doing anywhere from 30-60min after, if it was 60min session i'd sip on an additional scoop of the GS as well. Then i'd take a whey shake and eat some rice. As long as you get some good protein and carbs in within the hour or so I think you'll be fine, its easy to over complicate things.

When I said chewing tobacco I should have said just regular snuff, which is what I use.
Yea you're fine then. I'm a baseball player, i dip like a mad man sometimes lol

rpm0070

Awards
IT SEEMS LIKE WITH WORKING OUT ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO NOT OVER COMPLICATE THINGS. lol

Well this stack is getting a lot more expensive than I had anticipated. I think I will have to order the anadraulic state sooner than later, looks reasonably priced and has some great reviews. I am going to stick with what I have for the next week or so and just try to focus on my diet much more.

A side note, my facial hair is growing like CRAZY. I think this may be from the increased GH stimulated by the Powerfull. I always grow fast facial hair but only after 24 hours after shaving, I have a FULL beard. Normally takes 2-3 days to get like this.

I also may throw in some eviscerate just to see if I get any added results.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well this stack is getting a lot more expensive than I had anticipated. I think I will have to order the anadraulic state sooner than later, looks reasonably priced and has some great reviews. I am going to stick with what I have for the next week or so and just try to focus on my diet much more.

A side note, my facial hair is growing like CRAZY. I think this may be from the increased GH stimulated by the Powerfull. I always grow fast facial hair but only after 24 hours after shaving, I have a FULL beard. Normally takes 2-3 days to get like this.
You dont really need to spend a ton of money on supps IMO. Get that diet dialed in and you'll notice more form that then supps.

I'd really just focus on protein and around workout supps. If i were you i would go with something simple

ASGT=45 servings (i think 1 is def enough)
Hemodrolix= 30 workouts
BC+EAA= 30 workouts
Whey protein= 80 servings (probably 30-40days depending on how much u use)

This should last you close to 6-7 weeks and should cost somewhere in the range of $100

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of AndroHard and Alpha-T2 for hardening/lean bulk...but im not sure how that would fit into all that!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fullness creates hardness. I am two weeks out from my show flat as hell so I have no veins, I look soft, etc. When I carb up, I become very hard, dry, veiny, etc.

Feed your muscles and keep them full.. Anabolic Pump and Pslin work awesome for this providing your bodyfat is low enough.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the idea of AndroHard and Alpha-T2 for hardening/lean bulk...but im not sure how that would fit into all that!
If I decide to purchase AT2, I think I'll run it with Natadrol. Should be an awesome stack.

rpm0070

Awards
Fullness creates hardness. I am two weeks out from my show flat as hell so I have no veins, I look soft, etc. When I carb up, I become very hard, dry, veiny, etc.

Feed your muscles and keep them full.. Anabolic Pump and Pslin work awesome for this providing your bodyfat is low enough.
I have noticed when I consume my daily amount of carbs before I go to the pool I am looking extra lean and vascular. A lot of my fraternity brothers have been mentioning how much swoller I have been looking. forearm veins are more noticable than ever and my back feels veryy solid.

rpm0070

Awards
I am about to order some new supplements but only want to have to order once. I am almost out of RPM so I think I am going to go with Anadraulic State for my next pre work out supplement. I have seen better results from NeoVar than anabolic Pump, so I will order this as well. Androhard and Alpha T1 look good but I can not find where to order it, I also like to just do orders from the same site so I do not have to pay for a bunch of shipping fees. I will also order some BCAAs to add to the stack. Any other recommendations?

rpm0070

Awards
After a little research I went a head and bought some anabolic pump and waximaize to add to my stack. I will still be ordering some supps off the internet but still deciding what to get.

Is Androhard by PP a PH??? The ads look so good I am close to getting it, but I dont want to mess with anything that requires PCT.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea someone else on here was doing that stack and liking it -- you will love it
Or you can do what I plan on doing here soon... Prime/Formadrol Extreme/TestoPro for PCT with OEP/AT2 for a final cut. I know it is a bit much to do during PCT but it is from Natadrol so I am not that concerned and I have enough Form to get me back.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or you can do what I plan on doing here soon... Prime/Formadrol Extreme/TestoPro for PCT with OEP/AT2 for a final cut. I know it is a bit much to do during PCT but it is from Natadrol so I am not that concerned and I have enough Form to get me back.
Thats sexy.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

rpm0070

Awards
Veins are coming our every where. I don't know if its because I have been doing the majority of my cardio after I lift weights, my diet is in check, this anabolic pump, or everything, but I have never been so vascular in my life. I am not even that vascular in the gym, just really vascular through out the day and into the night.

I tried to post pictures but I have no submitted enough posts.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
appreciate it sir. do you have any opinions as far as the formadrol goes?
never have used any formadrol but i know PP has one that is formestane LV but i havent bought it yet

rpm0070

Awards
Ok just a few notes if anyone is interested, I am leaning out great but I have not been getting nearly enough calories in due to an increase in adderall because of my finals. It has been a depressing week for my diet and work outs but as soon as my last final is over tomorrow I will be back to the usual diet and work outs. I have been using all my supplements at a low dose just to stay at maintenance for this week. Before this I had lowered my formestane dose significantly and have been taking 2 caps of Formadrol extreme at night. After lowering the dose and being on the formadrol for a few days I have increasing more irritable. Having a great increase in confidence, and the sex has been insane. Having sex the other night was like an out of body experience for both of us. It was the best I have had hands down. She also told me she has never experienced an orgasm lasting that long and having them for multiple times. Great ****. I think a low dose of Formadrol, low dose of Powerfull, and low dose of transdermal formestane is incredible for the libido.