Trifecta Stack

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I've been toying with the idea of experimenting with a solid PH and had my eyes on LG Sciences Trifecta Stack; however, after having conducted much research I have a few concerns that perhaps some of you un-biased (un-sponsored) users/reviewers could shed light on.

Firstly, none of the products in the Trifecta Stack are Methylated, yet the title of the products include the term, Methyl. Marketing???

Secondly, the Stack is essentially DHEA right? Scientific studies show that DHEA supplementation has NO EFFECT on lean body mass, strength or testosterone levels and that DHEA supplementation was more likely to increase estrogen levels than testosterone levels in men.

Now, I am not knocking the Trifecta Stack as I have read many many positive user reviews. I am simply trying to understand if it REALLY works????

I managed to gain a solid 30 lbs of lean muscle mass in just under two years and the only supps I took were Kre-Alkalyn, L-Arganine, BCAA's, and whet protein isolate. The problem is I have hit a plateau and haven't been able to gain for the last six months despite changing up my routine, etc.

As it stands now, I'm 6ft 2in, weigh a 230 lbs, have 18.5 inch arms and am pretty thick, yet lean. I want to get bigger and so I'm interested in PH's, but at the same time, I don't want to fall victim to hype.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
You might want to have a look around the anabolics forum.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I've been toying with the idea of experimenting with a solid PH and had my eyes on LG Sciences Trifecta Stack; however, after having conducted much research I have a few concerns that perhaps some of you un-biased (un-sponsored) users/reviewers could shed light on.

Firstly, none of the products in the Trifecta Stack are Methylated, yet the title of the products include the term, Methyl. Marketing???

Secondly, the Stack is essentially DHEA right? Scientific studies show that DHEA supplementation has NO EFFECT on lean body mass, strength or testosterone levels and that DHEA supplementation was more likely to increase estrogen levels than testosterone levels in men.

Now, I am not knocking the Trifecta Stack as I have read many many positive user reviews. I am simply trying to understand if it REALLY works????

I managed to gain a solid 30 lbs of lean muscle mass in just under two years and the only supps I took were Kre-Alkalyn, L-Arganine, BCAA's, and whet protein isolate. The problem is I have hit a plateau and haven't been able to gain for the last six months despite changing up my routine, etc.

As it stands now, I'm 6ft 2in, weigh a 230 lbs, have 18.5 inch arms and am pretty thick, yet lean. I want to get bigger and so I'm interested in PH's, but at the same time, I don't want to fall victim to hype.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/83475-what-m1d-isnt.html

That is the one product in there I believe you are talking about.

I bought this roughly a month ago, and just started finishing up my cycle on it. I love this stuff. My bench went up 15 pounds, my weight went up ten, and I just feel more powerfull.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/146910-strongest-natural-testosterone.html

That is the link for Formadrol. Never tried it so I can't say how good it is, but based on the actual proof, that stuff is off the charts.

I dont know too much about Natadrol, but here is a log I found:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148350-paulg-does-natadrol.html

So it cant be garbage.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Trifecta is very mild and allegedly good for cutting.

I was thinking about running at the end of cycle to cut.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I appreciate the feedback, but I'm more interested in your opinions on this whole notion of the Methyl-1D in the Trifecta Stack converting to DHEA????? Again, I'm a newbie to the world of PH's as I have never ran any. I tend to be an analytical type and often over-analytical and so I research products before I purchase and ingest them. I read (not on this forum) that supplements that convert to DHEA or that are essentially DHEA have no effect on increasing lean body mass (muscular gains), strength or testosterone levels. I realize that many people who supplement and who experience gains give credit to the supplement when oftentimes the gains were simply a result of one's efforts in the gym. In other words, we often tell ourselves the stuff is working or not working.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Look more closely to the ingredient list. There is a reason that an anti-aromitase is included in the blend. Also, you are correct in that none are methylated. Their original product M1T, was methylated, and was very popular....Riding out the wave....It's a good product. I think more ideal for a cut (the whole stack) as matthias said.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Ktatro1, I thank you for your input. After having scoured through pages and pages of user reviews, I agree with you and am leaning towards identifying the Trifecta Stack as more suitable for those looking to cut more so than gain pounds of muscle mass. Many users report an increase of 5 lbs, but that is very easily achieved without PH's at all. IMO, the whole point of taking a PH would be to break barriers and not experience mediocre gains. After all, I gained 30+ lbs of mass on diet and heavy weight training alone. Sure, I take Kre-Alkalyn, L-Arginine and Whey Protein Isolate and I would attribute some of the gains to those supplements.

I think I may go the natty route and try LG Sciences Natabolic Stack first and see how that goes before I experiment with PH's.

mamasboytay

Awards
I gained no weight, dropped 2%bf and felt like my arms were going to explode.

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
I can take Jack3D before a workout and feel like my arms are going to explode too so why take a PH? You didn't gain any weight, you dropped a little body fat (2% -- you could have done that running on the treadmill) and you reported your arms felt like they were going to explode, but didn't indicate if this was just a "pump" feeling or if you actually gained any size in your arms?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im going to run the stack this next week or so.

I love LG and i've been slowly investing my money in them. I have the Super Hero stack, Im just waiting on my Natadrol, Formadrol, T-911, Protein, Slin, and Bcaa's. Im goin all LG'd out bro!

C Dub805

C Dub805

Awards
Let me know how it works out for you. I just ordered the Natabolic Stack and I will run that once it arrives. I plan on taking 8 Natadrol per day instead on the recommended 4-6 as users have reported significant results from 8 and the LG Reps seem to be on board with this new dosing method. I will run the cycle for the 10 weeks and if I get results, I will report them and if I don't, I will also report them.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Into my third week of trifecta and I've gained around 5 lbs so far and lost body fat whilst eating a bulking diet!! I put on fat very easily and this has been brilliant. 5i just cant believe I'm having around 3000 kcals a day including a couple of bars of chocolate and Ive gained no fat!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im running a bulking "Caveman" diet reccomended to me by some members over here. While taking the Natty cycle and bulking, its supposed to lean you out and get you huge. Nothing wrong with that.