Need a tad of help

Remixman

Awards
I just started using Oxypro elite and i have some questions on it.

1st. It says take one at breakfast on an empty stomach: Is this meaning im skipping my breakfast? I find that confusing becasue im guessing its taken with food- and that in itself is remotely misleading how they couldn't just say that on the bottle.

2nd: Im in high school on track our team and i have a block scheduling and it screwed up my work out plans...but i found a way around it.

On "A" days i eat breakfast and then go to school and about 11ish lunch starts and i eat a chicken wrap (now thats 6 hours from 5 when i wake up for breakfast so is it ok to take the pill with the food then becasue following lunch i go to lift weights in the weight room.) And following that i drink a Double chocolate 100% gold standard weigh protein protein shake and go home and eat dinner around 5ish.

Now on "B" days i eat breakfast the same and then at lunch time at 11 and i just drink a protein shake and such and then go off to my last class. Following school i go and run about a mile or two and eat dinner.

or should i skip lunch?

Basically I just need to know how to get the best out of the pills becasue i dont want to go overboard and be huge with supplements and want to stay toned ya know?

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Well you definitely won't get huge eating like your normal day. So def don't skip lunch. Take on an empty stomach at breakfast means take it about 30 minutes before breakfast so it can get digested before food goes in.