Pre-workout w/out caffeine

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
Okay so unfortunately my body has become very sensitive to caffeine. Whenever I ingest it my palms perspire for the remainder of the day. So, I am looking to try a new Pre-workout w/out the caffeine. If anyone could steer me into a good direction i would appreciate the help. Thanks

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Premax from Primordial performance and Hemavol from I-Force. pricy but top notch stuff.

i usually make my own though.

4.5g GPLC- PP
1.6g Beta-Alanine - NP or PP
2 scoops Extend - scivation

I'll throw in other goodies sometimes.

gainsvillian

gainsvillian

Awards
I liked Man Clout. I definitely saw gains from the one tub I used.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout with MAN Body Octane is insane preworkout with no caffeine.

Axis Labs HemodrauliX is another one to take a look at.

skrypt

Awards
Sorry to hijack thread, but monstermash is there any comparison between Citrulline Malate and GPLC? I am looking to start making my own pre-workout shakes, and am trying to do it right the first time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so unfortunately my body has become very sensitive to caffeine. Whenever I ingest it my palms perspire for the remainder of the day. So, I am looking to try a new Pre-workout w/out the caffeine. If anyone could steer me into a good direction i would appreciate the help. Thanks
Would depend on your goals. You could use Drive.

Or make a stack:
* Drive - dose as directed
* IGF-2 - dose as directed
* Choline Bitartrate -1g
* ALCAR - 2g
* Tyrosine - 1g
This is very effective, and sometimes even better than using stims :)

~Team APPNUT

LichKing

LichKing

Awards
Would depend on your goals. You could use Drive.

Or make a stack:
* Drive - dose as directed
* IGF-2 - dose as directed
* Choline Bitartrate -1g
* ALCAR - 2g
* Tyrosine - 1g
This is very effective, and sometimes even better than using stims :)

~Team APPNUT
Wow, thanks for all the replies. I was having a hard time discovering products and hearing reviews. But, Rosie S I am very intrigued by this stack. I am going to have to price check it and hopefully test and log it someday soon to come. Thank you guys....By the way if anyone else has any other info please post it. Thanks

Edit: Whatever i do choose i will let all you know how it effects me. Thanks

Last edited:
Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Wow, thanks for all the replies. I was having a hard time discovering products and hearing reviews. But, Rosie S I am very intrigued by this stack. I am going to have to price check it and hopefully test and log it someday soon to come. Thank you guys....By the way if anyone else has any other info please post it. Thanks

Nice, lets get nasty

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It depends on what you are looking for in your pre but in general my favorites (I don't use stims much anyways..) are:
1) Ultima
2) Body Octane
3) Ragnarok Caff. Free

fidget324

Awards
Premax overall is your best bet if you have the $$$. Otherwise my only experience has been with Purple Wraath and MAN Clout. Both were pretty good but the ingredient profiles pale in comparison to Premax.

Heracles25

Heracles25

Awards
I liked Man Clout. I definitely saw gains from the one tub I used.
Agreed, Clout is so overlooked and is one of the best formulated products to hit the market. Ultima would be another, although I only have used Clout and continue to use it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No worries :)

It's a stack that if I am not using stims really helps, almost feeling like I am still using them, without any crashes, etc.

However, you don't have to be as extreme with your stacking. There are plenty of non-stim pre-workout products out there that you could use standalone. Cre-02 is even one of them - Millennium Sport Technologies has a few.

If you ever want to look for products, use a search. Generally, there will be product reviews for them on the page somewhere with online retailers. Otherwise, looking through the different supplement companies in their respective subforums and through the supplement logs/reviews subforum always works.

~Team APPNUT