Gyno question?

PimpinLow98

Awards
Didnt know where to post this but, was wondering if you guys thought this lookes like gyno?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
There already is a thread about Gyno.

Pretty much like 90% of people believe they have it when they don't. Worse case go to the doctor.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look like it to me. Angle of the pic is tough to get a good look though. Is it you?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
vitex and p5p are what people run on cycle for prevention. If its bad nolva or clomid.

Since your not on a cycle i would go to the DR. its the smartest way to treat it, IF you even have it??

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Clomid wont do much if you do have it. Nolva is better for gyno but letro is what really combats gyno. Is you nipple sore? and is there a lump under it?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
If you are not on-cycle/post-cycle then its not a good sign.

We use the term gyno very loosely, not really meaning its real gyno. Just got rid of my "gyno" 9 days into PCT :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
bad angle. Doesn't look like much to worry about though.

Did you mess with M-drol and now you worried or something?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
vitex and p5p are what people run on cycle for prevention. If its bad nolva or clomid.

Since your not on a cycle i would go to the DR. its the smartest way to treat it, IF you even have it??
vitex and P5P are for prolactin induced gyno, not E2 gyno.

Anyone use topical formestane on the nips? did it help/does it even work that way?