oep+alpha-t2+testopro

sampsond

Awards
I am going to run a cut with oep/alpha-t2/testopro. Should I add anything else to this stack? Appreciate any help?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's exactly what u was planning on cutting with next month but im going to add Cla and greentea.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pembroke u taking to me or sampsond? LOL.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe Glycobol.. will defnitely help to manage carb intake.

sampsond

Awards
Looks good to go bro

How are you gonna dose it?
Im not 100% on my dosing. I am still trying to figure out what workout routine I am going to do, I have looked at a ton of different stuff , but just not sure what will work the best. I want to lose bf of course but still try to increase strength. I know this is a hard thing to do, but I am not afraid of hard work and i stick to a clean diet.

Have you guys ran across anything that has worked good for you?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not 100% on my dosing. I am still trying to figure out what workout routine I am going to do, I have looked at a ton of different stuff , but just not sure what will work the best. I want to lose bf of course but still try to increase strength. I know this is a hard thing to do, but I am not afraid of hard work and i stick to a clean diet.

Have you guys ran across anything that has worked good for you?
HST is a good choice... Hypertropy Specific Training, check it out.

acwingfoot

Awards
samsond - using alpha T2 /Testopro/Stoked/reduce XT and loving the stack .. im staying away from stims - but as you read for the logs the OEP/at2 is a killer stack..

Im only in my 3rd week and have gone from 9% BF to 6.5% measured on a 6 point caliper test ..

Strength has stayed the same, if not gone up on many of my lifts .. im buying a bunch of at2 just to keep in stock for future cuts.. maybe even try it on a bulk?!?! after the summer

sampsond

Awards
samsond - using alpha T2 /Testopro/Stoked/reduce XT and loving the stack .. im staying away from stims - but as you read for the logs the OEP/at2 is a killer stack..

Im only in my 3rd week and have gone from 9% BF to 6.5% measured on a 6 point caliper test ..

Strength has stayed the same, if not gone up on many of my lifts .. im buying a bunch of at2 just to keep in stock for future cuts.. maybe even try it on a bulk?!?! after the summer
holy ****, 9% to 6% BF in three weeks. Thats awesome man. What type of workout and cardio are you using?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Currently stacking similar as well (AT2, OEP, also threw in Lean Xtreme). Instead of testopro I'm running TD Formestane, and I threw in Prime as well as Powerfull to help maintain lean mass. Sick stack thus far. Hope you are enjoying it as much as me:)

acwingfoot

Awards
holy ****, 9% to 6% BF in three weeks. Thats awesome man. What type of workout and cardio are you using?
Well I stated dieting about 2 weeks before that so thats in 5 total weeks, but the results hit hard when i started the stack..suprised the sh*t outta me.. thats why im stocking up

I carb cycle with one day high carb (legs day), two days moderate, one day low/no and then repeat

carbs are only consumed at breakfast and Pre-WO. and when I say carbs I mean direct, complex starchy carbs ( I always have green fibrous veggies with my meals even on a "no carb" day... the amount of carbs is referring to what i get from "direct" sources. I cut out all added fats ( my fats come from Lean Meat Sources, maybe 1 egg in an omelet, or a couple Tbls of Flax seed in a shake or protein sludge and 3 grams of Fish Oil a day)

Training is

Legs/Shoulders
OFF (abs/core/cardio)
Back/Bis
Chest Tris
OFF
Repeat..

Cardio is performed six days a week with HIIT 4 days (20 - 25 min) and then LIIS 2 days (40-45 min)

I have been doing 5x5 for 3 weeks, now switched to 4x8 for another 3 weeks, then I will be switching again to 3 x10 for another three weeks and then repeat..

I believe in constantly shocking the body both nutritionally and training

hope that gives you a little idea of what i do.. of course its about experiementing and knowing how your individual body reacts to routines and diets

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Damn that is impressive!!!!!

sampsond

Awards
Well I stated dieting about 2 weeks before that so thats in 5 total weeks, but the results hit hard when i started the stack..suprised the sh*t outta me.. thats why im stocking up

I carb cycle with one day high carb (legs day), two days moderate, one day low/no and then repeat

carbs are only consumed at breakfast and Pre-WO. and when I say carbs I mean direct, complex starchy carbs ( I always have green fibrous veggies with my meals even on a "no carb" day... the amount of carbs is referring to what i get from "direct" sources. I cut out all added fats ( my fats come from Lean Meat Sources, maybe 1 egg in an omelet, or a couple Tbls of Flax seed in a shake or protein sludge and 3 grams of Fish Oil a day)

Training is

Legs/Shoulders
OFF (abs/core/cardio)
Back/Bis
Chest Tris
OFF
Repeat..

Cardio is performed six days a week with HIIT 4 days (20 - 25 min) and then LIIS 2 days (40-45 min)

I have been doing 5x5 for 3 weeks, now switched to 4x8 for another 3 weeks, then I will be switching again to 3 x10 for another three weeks and then repeat..

I believe in constantly shocking the body both nutritionally and training

hope that gives you a little idea of what i do.. of course its about experiementing and knowing how your individual body reacts to routines and diets
I was actually thinking about a 5x5 routine and I just printed out the other day a article on carb cycling from bb.com, kinda weird:shocked:. I have been looking at all different kinds of 5x5 routines and have not really seen anything that appealing. I am real impressed with your results, so if its not to much trouble, could you show me your actual workout?

acwingfoot

Awards
I was actually thinking about a 5x5 routine and I just printed out the other day a article on carb cycling from bb.com, kinda weird:shocked:. I have been looking at all different kinds of 5x5 routines and have not really seen anything that appealing. I am real impressed with your results, so if its not to much trouble, could you show me your actual workout?

My workout partner and I work out at a time in my gym where I am usually the only one in there so its nice to not have to be super "regimented" in my workouts. I really do not have a specific routine that I repeat, but rather concentrate on starting each workout with a large, compound exercise such as bench for chest, deads/squats for legs, rows for Back. I just remember my lifts from the previous workout of the same body parts and change it up; whether it be a completely diff exercise or just the angle and/or grip I use 4 exercises for my major groups for the day (chest, back or legs) and the ~3 exercises for the minor muscles groups (bis, tris or shoulders). When i say "~" sometimes I have blasted my minor muscles groups simultaneously on my major muscle group lifts and do not need as much isolation work.
I also love weighted dips and and weighted pull ups as I can change the angle of the exercise in a million different ways. I also believe that different exercises work better for different people. One routine is not always the best to be applied as a stencil for everyone - but using the big, compound lifts is a great foundation for anyone!

I make sure the volume and intensity are to utter exhaustion in about an hour or less anything more you maybe reversing the effects of training unless you are being supported by a PH or AAS. I personally think a workout partner is key. Being able to go past failure with spotting is crucial for growth and breaking plateaus. Cardio is the same. I try to stay away from machines that stabilize my body for me. I usually do sprints, both flat and hills or jump rope. Sometimes I do a spin class to switch it up.

All in all, its about Diet! Training is training and you can't achieve desired results without it, but without a spot on diet you can do all the training in the world and not get to where you want to get to. I would concentrate more on diet and then find a workout routine that you get the most out of - whether it be 5x5 of 4x8. Personally I like 4x8 better than any other.

This is just my .02 hope it helps

acwingfoot

Awards
I am thinking about having glycobol shipped over night. Does this make a dramatic difference in your opinion?
I also use Glycobol before my carb meals! I am a huge AI advocate. I would love to try HGHpro for some recovery and sleep:wink1::wink1:. But my current stack is pretty hefty on the pocket!?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HST is a good choice... Hypertropy Specific Training, check it out.
Doing HST, cutting, getting ripped on it currently, and love your stack choice. OEP and AlphaT2 are in my PCT plans after Natadrol and I am sure it will get me down to where I want to be. As for HST, you can't go wrong with it, PM me if you have questions, will be happy to help you put a program together.

sampsond

Awards
My workout partner and I work out at a time in my gym where I am usually the only one in there so its nice to not have to be super "regimented" in my workouts. I really do not have a specific routine that I repeat, but rather concentrate on starting each workout with a large, compound exercise such as bench for chest, deads/squats for legs, rows for Back. I just remember my lifts from the previous workout of the same body parts and change it up; whether it be a completely diff exercise or just the angle and/or grip I use 4 exercises for my major groups for the day (chest, back or legs) and the ~3 exercises for the minor muscles groups (bis, tris or shoulders). When i say "~" sometimes I have blasted my minor muscles groups simultaneously on my major muscle group lifts and do not need as much isolation work.
I also love weighted dips and and weighted pull ups as I can change the angle of the exercise in a million different ways. I also believe that different exercises work better for different people. One routine is not always the best to be applied as a stencil for everyone - but using the big, compound lifts is a great foundation for anyone!

I make sure the volume and intensity are to utter exhaustion in about an hour or less anything more you maybe reversing the effects of training unless you are being supported by a PH or AAS. I personally think a workout partner is key. Being able to go past failure with spotting is crucial for growth and breaking plateaus. Cardio is the same. I try to stay away from machines that stabilize my body for me. I usually do sprints, both flat and hills or jump rope. Sometimes I do a spin class to switch it up.

All in all, its about Diet! Training is training and you can't achieve desired results without it, but without a spot on diet you can do all the training in the world and not get to where you want to get to. I would concentrate more on diet and then find a workout routine that you get the most out of - whether it be 5x5 of 4x8. Personally I like 4x8 better than any other.

This is just my .02 hope it helps
Thanks man. Appreciate the insight.

sampsond

Awards
Well I am 3 days into my stack and I am loving it. My energy has been through the roof. I am going to be starting my first HST workout tomorrow morning, cant wait.

sampsond

Awards
Sounds great bro.:)
quick question..Since I have started this stack my nose has been running like crazy. Its nothing that I cant deal with, but is this a common side effect?

Also I told my mother and father about the alpha-t2+oep, they are both early 50's and they wanted to try it. Would that be ok?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quick question..Since I have started this stack my nose has been running like crazy. Its nothing that I cant deal with, but is this a common side effect?

Also I told my mother and father about the alpha-t2+oep, they are both early 50's and they wanted to try it. Would that be ok?
I don't know of any such side effects with OEP and Testopro, I am not very up on t2... You sure you don't have allergies, this is that time of year...

Yah just make sure they're cautious with the dosing at first.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am not sure about what is causing the runny nose. Are both your parents in good health and not taking RX meds?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The nose running is from the 1,3 dimethylamylamine in OEP. It is very common. It is a pretty good nasal decongestant as reported by clinical data compared to pseudoephedrine

sampsond

Awards
I am not sure about what is causing the runny nose. Are both your parents in good health and not taking RX meds?
Yea they both are. They like myself do not believe in modern medicine and the only time we ever go to doctors are for cuts (stitches etc...). My dad still races dirt bikes every weekend like he has for the past 35 yrs and my mom does her slim and 6/yoga workouts. Neither of them have taken anything to help with weightloss so they figured since there metabolism is slowing down and they seem to be putting on a few lbs doing the same routine they always do they would try some supps out.

The nose running is from the 1,3 dimethylamylamine in OEP. It is very common. It is a pretty good nasal decongestant as reported by clinical data compared to pseudoephedrine
Good to know. I must say my nasal pathway is extrememly clear and its usally only runny for about 2-3hrs after i take it.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
yeah, from my studies, 1,3 dim was originally developed to be a nasal decongestant. I think by Eli Lilly but not positive on that.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea they both are. They like myself do not believe in modern medicine and the only time we ever go to doctors are for cuts (stitches etc...). My dad still races dirt bikes every weekend like he has for the past 35 yrs and my mom does her slim and 6/yoga workouts. Neither of them have taken anything to help with weightloss so they figured since there metabolism is slowing down and they seem to be putting on a few lbs doing the same routine they always do they would try some supps out.

Good to know. I must say my nasal pathway is extrememly clear and its usally only runny for about 2-3hrs after i take it.
Sounds good have them start slowly.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tomorrow my glycobol, cla, and extend will be in. Pretty excited to see how i react to the glycobol. The cla and extend is part of my normal stack.
Start slow on the Glycobol 1 cap twice a day for a couple of days then if your feeling good then go to 2 caps twice a day.

acwingfoot

Awards
does the 1,3 dimeth in OEP cause a cort spike like caffine.. i see in the ingredient profile that OEP also contains caffine.. not to get off subject of the original thread but I have read differring opinions.. some say caff spikes cort level but as much as 30% other say its negligible compared the performace enhancement effects it allows for .. whats the real deal? and does 1,3 dimeth(geranium) cause a spike in cort levels.. just wondering how the OEP- Alpha T2 stack would compare to the non-stim stack of reduce xt at2 that i have had amazing results with.. seeing as how cort is the weight-loss enemy especially for the elusive washboard stomach ...

sometimes i need a little energy before my workout and was looking to add it OEP to my reduce XT, At2, Testopro/Stoked stack but didn't want to counteract my reduce XT effects with a stim such as OEP...make sense??

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
does the 1,3 dimeth in OEP cause a cort spike like caffine.. i see in the ingredient profile that OEP also contains caffine.. not to get off subject of the original thread but I have read differring opinions.. some say caff spikes cort level but as much as 30% other say its negligible compared the performace enhancement effects it allows for .. whats the real deal? and does 1,3 dimeth(geranium) cause a spike in cort levels.. just wondering how the OEP- Alpha T2 stack would compare to the non-stim stack of reduce xt at2 that i have had amazing results with.. seeing as how cort is the weight-loss enemy especially for the elusive washboard stomach ...

sometimes i need a little energy before my workout and was looking to add it OEP to my reduce XT, At2, Testopro/Stoked stack but didn't want to counteract my reduce XT effects with a stim such as OEP...make sense??
I am not sure if that is true or not but I am sure many people drink coffee on stacks like that so I really do not see it as being a major problem.

sampsond

Awards
well I am a week into my stack of oep/alpha-t2/testpro and 3 days into my glycobol and I am absolutely loving it.

I also am finished with my first week of HST training with 15 reps. Man, i was not expecting this to be such an intense workout, but it is great. I have never did 15's and I was amazed each day by the amount of weight i was putting up (got to give a lot of credit to testopro). I definately can feel that my test is up. I have been getting pushed to my edge a little more quickly at my job, but i work around nothing but the public so that happens and I never let it show. In the last week I have only taken one nap and that is unusual because i am usaully a napper. My energy has been great. I could keep going but I will wait and give another update next week.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well I am a week into my stack of oep/alpha-t2/testpro and 3 days into my glycobol and I am absolutely loving it.

I also am finished with my first week of HST training with 15 reps. Man, i was not expecting this to be such an intense workout, but it is great. I have never did 15's and I was amazed each day by the amount of weight i was putting up (got to give a lot of credit to testopro). I definately can feel that my test is up. I have been getting pushed to my edge a little more quickly at my job, but i work around nothing but the public so that happens and I never let it show. In the last week I have only taken one nap and that is unusual because i am usaully a napper. My energy has been great. I could keep going but I will wait and give another update next week.

Sounds great bro keep up the great work.:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

HST will really do what you need for recomp...

sampsond

Awards
everything is going great. My weight has actually went up 1.5 lbs, but i look leaner and my abs are the best they have ever been (i have never had abs so having the top 2 and start of the lower v is awesome) and i believe glycobol is playing a vital role also. my strength continues to rise. I will have to say this testopro blows the mass fx i took before out of the water. My energy continues to stay high and i love it.

Im in my first week of 10's in the HST and I am still loving my workouts. I am continually increasing my weight every session and I am hitting weight amounts that i have struggled with before with ease now.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently stacking similar as well (AT2, OEP, also threw in Lean Xtreme). Instead of testopro I'm running TD Formestane, and I threw in Prime as well as Powerfull to help maintain lean mass. Sick stack thus far. Hope you are enjoying it as much as me:)
I do this stack one week and.........literally blow my azz

whatever stack yo do with: Alpha-T2, OEP and LX this will be a KILLER STACK!!!!!

I running PRIME too (3 months in a row) and man you never LOOSE your MASS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
Supplements 30