abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I finally received my hemavol after a week of anticipation. The label says don't take for more than 4days. I hit the gym 5 sometimes 6 days per week depending how I feel. Now when should I take it? The first 4days? Has anyone taken this and how did you take ur servings? Did u split 5 and 5 or took the whole 10 pre workout?

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
People have said it's better to all 10 preworkout with a ton of water. I doubt you would do any harm taking it 5 days a week so long as you took some time off it between another bottle. But if you have to take it only 4 days a week then just pick what workouts you want to take it for. it doesn't matter what order they're in.
6 days a week to workout is a lot o_O

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I don't use it on leg days...the pump is too painful

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'll take the whole serving preworkout. Iforce lmao that's funny but I feel ur pump LOL. Yea I go sometimes 6days but when I do I just do cardio and abs and any body part that needs extra. Is not all the time. Today is my day off but looking forward to using hemavol tomm. Question what u guys are stacking it with?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking hemavol, creatine, t911, beta alanine,bcaa and jack3d and of course whey. I bought the asgt but not sure if I should use it with everything else I feel like this is alot of **** to take. In a month I'm going to start cutting and thinking of taking the get up and go stack. But with that stack I wanna add something else not sure what yet. Any suggestions?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'll take the whole serving preworkout. Iforce lmao that's funny but I feel ur pump LOL. Yea I go sometimes 6days but when I do I just do cardio and abs and any body part that needs extra. Is not all the time. Today is my day off but looking forward to using hemavol tomm. Question what u guys are stacking it with?
training 6 days per week is probably doing more harm than good. 5 days TOPS is what I would reccommend. I think most people should lower their frequency. I train EOD, ONLY. Thats 3 workouts a week, or 4 depending on the week. Just my .02

But anyways yea you can pick one day to skip it where you think you are strongest and leave it for the groups you want to hit hardest.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
training 6 days per week is probably doing more harm than good. 5 days TOPS is what I would reccommend. I think most people should lower their frequency. I train EOD, ONLY. Thats 3 workouts a week, or 4 depending on the week. Just my .02

But anyways yea you can pick one day to skip it where you think you are strongest and leave it for the groups you want to hit hardest.
Great advice

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iforce dave u are right....is just i been filled with energy and confidence that i didnt wanna lose focus. thats rarely though that i will go 6 days..thanx for the advice..

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
how is your split set up that you are lifting 6 days a week? i can almost guarantee better results on 3 days/ week.

TheU

Awards
im with I force i train 4-5 days tops some cycles i train 3 days a week and see my best results...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Use it on days where pumps are more essential, back pumps and quad pumps suck, so I dont use it on those days.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
iforce dave u are right....is just i been filled with energy and confidence that i didnt wanna lose focus. thats rarely though that i will go 6 days..thanx for the advice..
all good. honestly for me its actually hard to NOT go so i hear ya

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea is hard to just stop. Is like playing baseball and u hot and the coach sits u Down. Lol. But if I do end up going 6 times is not a intense workout just basically cardio. And I'll probably superset bi's or watever I feel at the moment. But getting rest is def mportant. Btw what u guys are stacking it with?

iForce

Awards
  • Established
Yea is hard to just stop. Is like playing baseball and u hot and the coach sits u Down. Lol. But if I do end up going 6 times is not a intense workout just basically cardio. And I'll probably superset bi's or watever I feel at the moment. But getting rest is def mportant. Btw what u guys are stacking it with?
non stim stack = cbol

Stim stack = maximize v2

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never really tried any of them. I just read about them briefly and they both seem good this far. Maybe I'll give that stack a try next time

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
back from the dead!

I weight train eod, cardio/heavy abs eod.

Hemavol...I'm going to order 2x from the flash sale...

My question is: can I take less than 10 pre-wo?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think ten u will get full effect. But I know u can spit 5am, 5pre. But 10 pre is best but of course depends on the individual. Welcome back sir

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, how in the world do you hit the gym 6 days?? I am still sore 4-5 days later lol. Personally, I would only take hemavol 4 days, take them on the days that are more essential for pumps. Obviously you don't want a pump on leg day because you would have to stop your workout as like back day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 days is not bad I recover pretty good. I eat well and get plenty of rest. And suplements help as well. Yea I take it 4 days per week and not on legs day lol. To intense

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And I go 6days sometimes not all the time I listento my body. If I feel up to it I go and do some cardio and maybe superset arms.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
back from the dead!

I weight train eod, cardio/heavy abs eod.

Hemavol...I'm going to order 2x from the flash sale...

My question is: can I take less than 10 pre-wo?
I would stick with 10... or do 5/5 split up by a couple hours preworkout or morning/preworkout

I think ten u will get full effect. But I know u can spit 5am, 5pre. But 10 pre is best but of course depends on the individual. Welcome back sir
yes 10 at once is best, maybe do a 1/2 serving on a leg day?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
just bought 2 from the flash sale. =x
Niiiiice its such a sick deal! Let us know what u think of Hemavol you will not be dissappointed!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
At that price I think everyone should give it a try.
yeah for the price I couldnt let it get by. Even if I love it though I won't pay 50 bucks for 16 servings =x I'll use sparingly, like before a date lmfao