- 05-03-2004, 08:59 PM
I decided to try some chocamine from 1fast400. I am still trying to titrate the dosage. What I did was mix up 1 gram with 5 mg of yohimine. This stuff rocks. Took about 30 minutes to kick in. Did get me a little jittery but not sure if that is the due to the. This strongest effects last about 2.5 hours. Just enough time for a good workout. Still feel the residual effects a few hours later.
- 05-03-2004, 09:13 PM
05-03-2004, 09:15 PM
I capped them since I heard it tasted like crap. Capping easy though as long as you aren't doing it for every supplement you take.
05-04-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by enzo
Chocamine taste is not too bad actually. Kind of a gritty, unsweetened chocolate taste. Yohimbe herb tastes good to me, not sure about hcl.
Chocamine gets me kinda jittery especially if I mix it with my AM coffee. So far it works best for me as a stand alone to improve mood but it does seem to peak and crash.
Similar Forum Threads
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 10:47 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:25 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM