CLA!!!

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
Iv used countless different supps, but i had never tried CLA mainly because i didnt think i needed it. last month i saw some on sale and decided to try it out. and apparently my body loves CLA! im 6' 2" 220lb. in 3 weeks of use i have dropped 1.5% bodyfat and stayed the same weight. my strength has noticeably increased as well. just thought id share

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thats great...yes cla is a great supplement especially when cutting. easy to stack with anything

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I know several people who included CLA in their cut and had awesome results.

What was your dosage and dosage timing? What brand did you use?

risktaker

Awards
I'm using cla right now, and notice that I'm getting a little more cut while retaining muscle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a big proponent of CLA, between 3-5g per day. Helps stay lean

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i take 3-5g per day...

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
CLA is actually a trans fat... interesting tid bit.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome stuff! $7.16 for a bag at primordial performance, try a great topical for fat loss too, dermatherm or eviscerate are great options

sportsbro21

sportsbro21

Awards
  • Established
iv been using now foods brand the 800mg ones. iv been taking 1 three times a day.
i was at 9% now down to 7.5% in 3 weeks. adding CLA was the only ting i really changed to normal routine

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
i think you guy sold me...i have never tried but a few of my friends have with great results as well. Any body have any favorite brands?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I picked up some CLA today was also thinking of supping in some A-L-Carnitine in with this anyone know a good daily dose amount of L-carn to add in?