formestane liquivade, by pp

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
this is oral formestane, and in the product description is says oral formestane has low bioavailability. am i understanding wrong?

also, if this is oral formestane, how is it more effective than capped formestane?

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
The liqui-vade delivery system takes care of any bio-availability issues. Very effective product.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to stack it with sustain alpha.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to stack it with sustain alpha.
I wouldn't advise stacking the two. SA has resveratrol, which is also an estrogen blocker. There will be more of a chance of an estro "rebound" if you take them simultaneously... and it could create an undesired effect on libido. Formestane is very effective by itself, but if I were to stack it with something, it would be a test-booster without any ingredients that suppress estrogen. PP's Phyto Testosterone fits the bill nicely.

My $0.02

Btw, I've used both transdermal form and PP's LV version, and both are equally effective as far as results. The only difference I've noticed is that transdermal use gives me a subtle "rush" right after application. However, I prefer the convenience of PP's liquid.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is oral formestane, and in the product description is says oral formestane has low bioavailability. am i understanding wrong?

also, if this is oral formestane, how is it more effective than capped formestane?
as previously stated before and as is with dermacrine LiquaVade the new patented delivery system that theyt made over there allows supplements like formestane and DHEA to have better delivery throguh the LV process

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Out of sustain alpha and formestane, which of the 2 would support libido the most?

S

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would say sustain alpha, I havent used it yet have a couple bottles on the way, but from what i've read its insane on the libido.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
They are both good, but form is crazy on the libido for me, ravenous appetite.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Okay so how about this:

Run one bottle formestane (liquivade), then start the sustain alpha (liquivade) the day after I finish the formestane... Would this play out well or would I be better off buying 2 bottles of formestane?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Supplements 24
T Anabolics 31
T Anabolics 17
D Supplements 42
F Anabolics 15