Myodrol Ingredients = Pink magic ???

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just found this on Myodrol, Axis Labs new testbooster. I was just wondering if you guys think this is the stuff in USP's Pink Magic?

120 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving Amt %DV
MyTosterone [50% Proprietary Blend comprised of Serenoa Repens Extract (fruit), Haematococcus Pluvialis(extract)] 800mg †
* % Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.

It's an herbal testbooster so it seems like something USP would use.

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correct, Pink Magic is a natural anabolic extract, similar to Lgs. Myodrol is a test booster, so I would bet they are very different.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
If I recall correct, Pink Magic is a natural anabolic extract, similar to Lgs. Myodrol is a test booster, so I would bet they are very different.
AAHh thank you.

I haven't seen where where is was stated to be a natural anabolic like natadrol. I was still thinking it was a testbooster or something along those lines.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Gents, if you look hard enough, there is at least one site selling Pink Magic already...:hmmm:

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Gents, if you look hard enough, there is at least one site selling Pink Magic already...:hmmm:
NutraPlanet's needs to step up it's game. Said site is putting up quite a bit of competition.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
wait... i thought pink magic was a "eyelash volumizer mascara" says google =D
we are gona be some pretty men after USP gets done with us!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
unfortunately i am not allowed to comment.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
So is it for sale or not??

Keen as to run it!
PM is not for sale yet, the site in question has a picture of the label with ingredients missing that was used in the USP promos. The description also is not the finalized product description and doesn't tell you any more than you could find out on here.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
PM is not for sale yet, the site in question has a picture of the label with ingredients missing that was used in the USP promos. The description also is not the finalized product description and doesn't tell you any more than you could find out on here.
Thanks for clarifiying ZB :D

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed! The sequence with USPLabs' new-product releases is always Inner Circle first, then retail. Inner-Circle release is planned for end-May/early June, so Pink Magic is not yet available for purchase anywhere. The ingredients and product write-up have not been publicly disclosed either. Any company/website that pretends otherwise is questionable!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MyTosterone [50% Proprietary Blend comprised of Serenoa Repens Extract (fruit), Haematococcus Pluvialis(extract)] 800mg †
* % Daily Value is based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower based on your calorie needs.

Serenoa Repens is Saw Palmetto.
Haematococcus Pluvialis is a microalga that is a dense source of the compound Astaxanthin.
These are not the constituents of Pink Magic.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Haematococcus Pluvialis is a microalga that is a dense source of the compound Astaxanthin.

Yeah, BKprice pointed out that it was a natural anabolic and not testbooster so I gathered they weren't the same.

So what's in it? :bigeyes:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know but can't tell... even in your wildest fantasy, you couldn't guess what it is. It is a sexy ingredient though, yes, it is just one. Hopefully I am not saying too much.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I know but can't tell... even in your wildest fantasy, you couldn't guess what it is. It is a sexy ingredient though, yes, it is just one. Hopefully I am not saying too much.
Uh oh Someone's in trouble. :sgrin:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh oh Someone's in trouble. :sgrin:
I only repeated what has already been said... just adding to the drama surrounding it. Love me some Pink Magic and am going to be picking up some from the IC release so get your grubby hands off my PRECIOUS!!!! :lol:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I only repeated what has already been said... just adding to the drama surrounding it. Love me some Pink Magic and am going to be picking up some from the IC release so get your grubby hands off my PRECIOUS!!!! :lol:
just pullin yur leg. I'll be purchasing some as well- USPL has yet to let me down.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found this on Myodrol, Axis Labs new testbooster. I was just wondering if you guys think this is the stuff in USP's Pink Magic?

120 Capsules
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving Amt %DV

The Ingredients in Pink Magik is Jacob`s DNA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is the equivalent of saying prime is tribulus.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
i think he might have meant, '' freshly squeezed''

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
What? :think:
I meant "squoze" it's a rarely used/ heard of slang term. Look it up in the urban dictionary, it's there if you don't believe me.

when a dna sample is required they'll take (usually) hair, blood or semen. I was try to imply it was the latter of the three because blood would have been drawn, hair would have been plucked, soo semen would have been...get it?

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
past tense of squeeze is squoze... its common knowledge ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 3
BBB 35 and Older 2
nipps1231 Supplements 3