Advice

saywhatxp

Awards
ok so im diabetic and 18 ive been bodybuilding for about 5 months now im wanting to get more mass so far ive seen some little gains off taking protein and creatine but i was wanting to get some advice im thinking about switching over to taking protein,xtend amino acids and some l arginine pills any advice on what i should do?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ok so im diabetic and 18 ive been bodybuilding for about 5 months now im wanting to get more mass so far ive seen some little gains off taking protein and creatine but i was wanting to get some advice im thinking about switching over to taking protein,xtend amino acids and some l arginine pills any advice on what i should do?
Xtend is some very good stuff. Adding that to your arsenal definitely couldn't hurt anything. Arginine is not too bad. It can help some pump while working out and provide some extra vascularity.

What was your purpose for wanting to add the Arginine? Take a look at MAN Blue Print. It may help you with what you may be wanting to add to your stack.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
if taking arginine opt for powder, more servings, more arginine per serving, and costs less (usually)