first thoughts on l-dopa

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I had been checking out his stuff for a while,finally i broke down and bought some. I picked up a 250 count bottle of this stuff called "dopatech" from *********. It is Mucuna pruriens,and some vitamin c,nothing else added to it.

4 tabs before bed you get 2000mg of the l-dopa and within i'd say 20 mins i am knocked out cold(everybody is different)i am then waking up at about 5.5 to 6 hours (without the alarm clock) of sleep feeling incredibly refreshed,and re-charged.

For me this is profound. I have only been using this for 2 weeks now,but prior to that i had been having loads of trouble trying to get to sleep,then staying a sleep. Then comes the second part of the battle which is getting out of bed on time. I was staying in bed for at least 8hrs. then rolling out of bed feeling like i did when i first went to sleep.

I can't speak on the effects it has had on my training,but for the 25$ price tag i will continue to purchase based on the sleep quality alone.

Just my 2 cents,hope this helps anybody out.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
I guess i can't post any sources,if any one is interested PM

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
What I meant to say in that rep was that I can't wait to try mine, I've got a bottle of USP's Powerfull, my sleep sucks, too, but I'm saving it for a run of d-aspartic acid.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I take the NOW Foods version of this, and I take it during the day. I use it for mood support. I don't get tired from this stuff.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn 15% vs 99% thats nuts mine is standardized for 20% but its not a dopa product, id love to see primordial performance come up with a sleep GH supplement.....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to you guys using l-dopa products, i suggest adding some gaba to it-fantastic together.

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
I thought Dopa Tech from ********* was awsome at 15%...I just have to try HGHPRO at 99%

YANG DANG SWEET PO TAAANG!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought Dopa Tech from ********* was awsome at 15%...I just have to try HGHPRO at 99%

YANG DANG SWEET PO TAAANG!
The sleep quality and recovery have been awesome for me so far.:)

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Update: this probably a no brainer here,but as of friday the impact on my well being with this stuff is fantastic. My moods are so positive,i have not felt this good about life in a while.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Update: this probably a no brainer here,but as of friday the impact on my well being with this stuff is fantastic. My moods are so positive,i have not felt this good about life in a while.
add some gaba!