Jungle Warfare ?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I was on jungle warefare for about 5-7 days.... untill i saw tht it may have a low dosed steriod in it.... so i came off as of today. My question is should i do a PCT.... today i toke 3 rpm since i had a sample since that rasies test and tomorow i will take 2 tommorow.... also niticed the boys kinda hurt alil today... maybe from lifting heavy legs yesterday? or wht?

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
You should do your research before you start the supplement. Your boys hurt because you where using a prohormone and they were starting to cut back production of their own test. If i was you, i would def go ahead and run a pct.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am completely unfamiliar with Jungle Warfare, so I will state that the following assumes it does contain a mild PH.

I would look into a Resveratrol product, which should help. Resveratrol is shown to stimulate testosterone production in the testes.

If I were in your situation, I would pick up a bottle of Sustain Alpha from Primordial Performance. Contains Resveratrol as well as 7,8 Benzoflavone, which will promote libido. From what Ive seen the libido response can be pretty strong, so hopefully you have a girl to enjoy that benefit with.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Honestly i wouldn't be too worried about it but to be on the safe side a Resvertrol, novedex XT, or a good Natrual Test booster would put you in the clear.

Just threw your body for a loop... Is sore balls an indication of being screwed up from PH? Can't say i've heard of that but i could be wrong.

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
I have some t bomb 2 so will that work for about 2 weeks of it?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
You should do your research before you start the supplement. Your boys hurt because you where using a prohormone and they were starting to cut back production of their own test. If i was you, i would def go ahead and run a pct.
wise up.

you'll be fine

Theres been like 3 different verisons of JW. The one thats hes likely to have taken (red bottle) isn't a prohormone and is just crap.

just don't waste your money in future on ALRI products

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
no its t bomb 2..... a way overpriced test booster tht supposly lowers estrogen raises test. improves hormone receptors, minimizes dht conversion.

I am going to take this for 2 weeks just to make sure i am ok... maybe even just a week just to be safe not sorry

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
no its t bomb 2..... a way overpriced test booster tht supposly lowers estrogen raises test. improves hormone receptors, minimizes dht conversion.

I am going to take this for 2 weeks just to make sure i am ok... maybe even just a week just to be safe not sorry
you will be fine, don't worry about it.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
take the t bomb anyway. If you have it might as well, you did just take a light PH for a wk....