CountDown To Cutting: Phase 1

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Making a list for these supplements to start my cutting cycle. I wanted to run it by yall to make sure everything is in check and for myself to start a log.

Supplements as follow:
Alpha T-2
Oxy Elite Pro
Testo Pro
Eviscerate

everyday remedies:
fish oil
fiber
multi vitamin

Diet:
Anabolic Diet

Grocery list:
Meats:
Steak Tips, turkey sausage, chicken asiago sausage, chicken breasts, fish, skirt steak, chicken wings(some times coated on one day with bbq sauce..) Polish kalbase

Vegetables
Frozen and fresh the usuall veggies..=)

Cheese:
String cheese for snacks and bags of sargento cheeses

Lunch MEat:
roast beef, ever roast chicken or pastrami

Sample menu past week on anabolic diet:
Monday:
3 string cheese 7 am
4 eggs coated with cheese 9 am
9 oz of steak tips 12 pm
2 or 3 string cheese or lunch meat bout 8 oz 3pm.
2 or 3 chicken breast with coated cheese and myabe veggies on side 7pm

Monday through friday is usually same diet schedule because of work and working out. The meat part i change out between chicken, fish and or red meat. I might throw in some scoops of peanut butter but i might start putting that out because of some news i didnt want to hear about peanut butter.=)

This is first phase into cutting. I will buy the supplements in one day depending on feed back of what you think of the stack and diet. I will then move my topic to Log section once i get order in.

Then I will start pahse 2 of my Log/stack and put everything in motion. Example workout roughtines, cardio, size, gender, and ect. All the good stuff and pics of course(before and after..)

Criticism is welcome and i love to try to tweak things out and make it for the better.. Let me know how this looks if it all possible . I will try to make everything as accurate and in depth as possible.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
The cheese is to get the fat up with the anabolic diet. need the high fat and high protein minimal carb till weekend.. then i can overload it. I was thinking of giving the anabolic diet a try with cutting since i heard it can give some good lean results.

Just gotta make sure I get all the right foods in order

Also I will have a more extensive list of the food tracker and weight training by tomorrow to put all this in action.. time to get ready and make the transformation happen

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would lose the sausages and wings and replace it with whole eggs and egg whites. Also, go with no-fat or 2% cheese.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Are you measuing the amount of fat your taking per meal and day and your overall cals. You don't want to be in calories surplus even if you're following the anabolic diet, you can still gain weight.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im going to Sub into this. I've been procrastibating doing a cut.

Eviscerate, Is it worth it?
OEP, I heard nothing but good about, Im buying this.

A little overdose on cheese, But I never really cut, just a constant bulk up lol so i'll take your word for it.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
I was doing fit day to track my daily intake but then I stopped But now since yall mentioned and Now about to do a log and cut cycle I need to keep manage on this asap and religiously.

Thanks for the heads up. Thats why I wanted to do In phases right now to get my diet and grocery list in order and start going back to tracking and fine tuning this.

Always love the criticism, keeps me above water and strive for better! Thats what we do now right is try to move to the top and get better each day!

Today I will put on fitday tracker what i eat today to see what intake i've had.

Because I was going to post in weight loss
ANabolic Diet vs clean lean mean diet and be very strict.. what will give best gains and better long term.. im leaning towards the clean diet!

On next grocery day which would prob be saturday I will gather new items and post to check out what yall have said. Good point on the eggs apposed to cheese..=) thats why my stubborn fat still chillen...=P

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
yea I just ordered the supplements the other night and the company said they are processing my order. In mean time I am getting my diet and grocery list in order. placed post in weight loss with my diet to fine tune it to make sure its right for cutting.

each day im adding and subtracting before I make my log so everything will be right when i start and no lose ends!

no more time to bull****. just picjked up my Multi vitamins and fishoil to add to the mix.

If yall could think of anything to help for cutting other then the supplemnts, fish oil, and multi vitamins. plus the recon and pre workout stuff i got.

And of course the Good diet and Cardio that you need before supplements!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Im going to fire one up soon. I've been doing nothing but a constant bulk so Im going to need the whole community to help me out on this cut!

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Get on the ride brotha! cause im a neeed help also!! lets help each other to rock n roll.. To shred this fat off!

Yea this is just the first phase and maybe monday or tuesday will be phase 2 and i will branch off into the actuall Log section.. im waiting for the goods to come in.

Im bout to finish fine tuning my diet with calorie counter on weight loss to finish phase one.. im just at work and keep bouncing back.. so i should be done tonight with everything and post..

As soon as good get here thats when its time to rock n roll!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice laid out log...wish more people started there threads with this much info!
Check out My Chingon log

I was doing fit day to track my daily intake but then I stopped But now since yall mentioned and Now about to do a log and cut cycle I need to keep manage on this asap and religiously.

Thanks for the heads up. Thats why I wanted to do In phases right now to get my diet and grocery list in order and start going back to tracking and fine tuning this.

Always love the criticism, keeps me above water and strive for better! Thats what we do now right is try to move to the top and get better each day!

Today I will put on fitday tracker what i eat today to see what intake i've had.

Because I was going to post in weight loss
ANabolic Diet vs clean lean mean diet and be very strict.. what will give best gains and better long term.. im leaning towards the clean diet!

On next grocery day which would prob be saturday I will gather new items and post to check out what yall have said. Good point on the eggs apposed to cheese..=) thats why my stubborn fat still chillen...=P
Actually I prefer my diet following the Anabolic diet and Fitday really helps hell I'm cutting out bananas because of all the carbohydrates. You never really know or understand what all your eating if no nutrition label so I highly recommend Fitday.com to everyone

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
Good news Factory sent me that the goods was shipped yesterday and as soon as i get them its time for Phase 2.. Cant wait and i think i am ready with diet to rock n roll this.

My last thing im trying to figure out is the right workout that will be best for cutting.. and i will post in lifting section for this.. intead of going and talking in wrong section.!!

Few more Days and pizza will be going on delivery!