Opinions on T-911 with Formadrol Extreme XL stack.

csh72

Awards
Opinions on T-911 with Formadrol Extreme XL stack.LG rep dosing suggestions.

I am 37 years old and would like to know your opinions.I am looking to raise my test levels and keep estrogen low.This looks like a very nice stack to run and wanted more knowledgeable opinions.I absolutely do not want to mess with any prohormones now or in the future.Should I run the stack together or separately and dosing suggestions. I appreciate all answers and advice.

Last edited:

suresha

Awards
  • Established
don't do it, your better off going with universal's animal stak2. look into their supplement line, resveratrol is also another good one as well. there's other products from other companies out there also you just have to decide for yourself, i'm just personally not a big fan of LG products, i've been let down by their stuff one to many times

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
T-911 used to be my favoite supp ever, then last year they changed the formula, now I would rather just eat smarties. Formadrol is solid stuff, you could run it with Prime and be well off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T911 is great product. I just started using it and it gave me good strength And test levels went up. U should try it

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
don't do it, your better off going with universal's animal stak2. look into their supplement line
Instead of immediately suggesting an alternative, you should first explain your reasoning...

In my opinion, I think it's an excellent combination. I have used both, and can personally attest to their effectiveness. If desired, you could also use one after the other to extend your cycle's duration.

Additionally, NutraPlanet is currently selling them both at an extremely reasonable price as part of the "Testosterone Overhaul Stack."

csh72

Awards
That's the deal I was looking at.I figured 42.99 for both was a great deal.I was thinking of buying 2 sets and cylce on for 4-6 weeks and then after a 6-8 week break do the second cycle.All thoughts or suggestions is greatly appreciated.I am very new to the game.I am trying to keep and build muscle while losing weight.I have currently dropped 30lbs and strength has been steadily going up.I just finished a 5-week cycle of Creapure Creatine and will take 4 weeks off and then start another cycle.I hope this stack will continue to help me gain strength untill I start the next creatine cycle.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Ive seen mixed thoughts on both products. Pre ban(jan 4th) LG made great PH's now they changed all formula's up a bit.

Natadrol is decent, seen good reviews, run 2 bottles of that and than formadrol or T911 for PCT(t911 is a anti-estrogen/estrogen blocker based T booster). If i was in your shoes I would buy:

Axis Labs HyperTest (roughly $32,34)
Anabolic Innovations HGH up or HGH Pro. ($45)

both are very proven. you wouldnt need PCT or anything with Hyper, is all natural. just my .02 :tongue2:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am taking T-911 right now and happen to like it a lot and see no downsides to it. Did the formula change, yes, is this worse, I have no idea I never took it. Every person responds differently to them so I don't see why I would say this is worse, it may be for you but you have no concept of what will work for the OP. I suggest you do this: buy two sets and run either T-911/Formadrol at the same time for ~8 weeks and be happy that you have a nasty test boosting stack at a high dose OR run T-911 then Formadrol, 4 weeks off, rinse and repeat. It just depends on how you want to do it and for a first run the later may be a better choice. You don't need 6-8 weeks off unless you are coming off of a PH cycle or an extended duration test boosting cycle longer than 8 weeks. I am doing this now and will surely need the break because I will have ~10 weeks of it but I am not going to be concerned when I do another one late summer after about 6 weeks off.