AI HGH pro or UPSlabs powerFULL

wxman

Awards
Looking to try a natural GH product and these two seem to be the best out there...which one is worth trying??

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Not PowerFULL.

It really messed me up sleep wise. I kept waking up ever 2 1/2 hours throught the night. And it continued for a week after i was done taking it.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved Powerfull. Best sleep ive ever had, and very interesting dreams. I was skeptical of all the "pro growth hormone supps", but Powerfull really made me a believer. Recovery is just amazing. Ive never used Hgh Pro so I cant say anything about it yet.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't go wrong with either.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking PowerFULL right now. I decided to only dose it once at night because i always have carbs in my system Pre-workout.

I can't say it's helping my sleep but i am starting to have dreams which i normally don't so i keep taking it. I'm playing with the doses trying 2-5 caps a night.

I have a bottle of AI's HGHPro coming and i honestly can't wait to give it a try after im done with PowerFULL.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried the HGH-Pro yet, but have tried Powerfull. Deeper sleep on Powerfull, and also seems like if you get less sleep on a given night you're not really affected by it. I woke up feeling pretty good. Powerfull also gives you a boost in Test, which I could really feel in the mornings on an empty stomach. Then again, AI is a really great company, so I think either way you'd be good to go. Powerfull has been around for a while, and is a tried a true soldier though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking PowerFULL right now. I decided to only dose it once at night because i always have carbs in my system Pre-workout.

I can't say it's helping my sleep but i am starting to have dreams which i normally don't so i keep taking it. I'm playing with the doses trying 2-5 caps a night.

I have a bottle of AI's HGHPro coming and i honestly can't wait to give it a try after im done with PowerFULL.
The thing with GH releasers that everyone seems to forget is you can take them anytime during the day as long as you are 1 hour away from carbs; at one point during the day this will surely be the case. Sometimes I could not do PF pwo so I had it first thing or between meals then did my 3 at night. This seemed to work exceptionally well for me and I do it with Ghenerate as well now. I have had my Ghenerate bottle now for 4-5 months, taking it for 3 of those and am just now running out and I dose higher than the label. It is far and away the best value out there even if it is not the strongest/most noticeable. I do get excellent sleep and crazy pumps during my workouts when I dose it before and have some extra glycogen in my muscles (not always the case when I am cutting like I am now).

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I also like that AI has GABA.

I actually looked up GABA earlier today and found it may actually be fairly bogus, possibly works if it is taken before working out. Regardless of that, i've taken it stand alone before and it has helped with sleep.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also like that AI has GABA.

I actually looked up GABA earlier today and found it may actually be fairly bogus, possibly works if it is taken before working out. Regardless of that, i've taken it stand alone before and it has helped with sleep.
GABA is not bogus it just does not cross the blood/brain barrier as effectively as other GH boosting compounds. It does work and that is why it is in so many products, but there are others that have proven more effective hence why you see it in lower amounts in HGHPro and others that include it as well.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
denvernaturopathic.com/news/GABA.html

AF PROUD

AF PROUD

Awards
powerFULL
decent results great sleep although it did give me some crazy dreams

Kina Mutai

Awards
PowerFULL works very well for me. Fat loss is quite noticeable, lowest I've gotten in a long time.