alpha t2/OEP/lean xtreme stack

brokestock

Awards
planning on doing this stack any recommendations? is it possible to take all 3 since most of the stacks involve either oep or lx?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stack combines ALPHA-T2, a stimulant fat burner such as OxyElite Pro, and a non-stim fat burner/cortisol blocker such as Lean Xtreme. You can use any products you’d like, but the idea here us ALPHA-T2 + cortisol blocker + stimulant fat burner.

..................................ALPHA-T2.............................Lean Xtreme.......................OxyElite Pro

Week 1……………………1 Capsule A.M…………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
…………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………....…..…..……..…1 Capsule P.M…..........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

Week 2……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
…………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………...……..……….…1 Capsule P.M.….........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

Week 3……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...……………..………...…..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........….....…1 Capsule P.M.

Week 4…………………2 Capsules A.M.…….…………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...………..…………...……..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........…….…1 Capsule P.M.

Run it for up to 8 weeks if you'd like

brokestock

Awards
Started this stack today...energy and focus is crazy!!! Also will be taking Stoked with it since I just got done doing a weak cycle of H-drol/Furuza-A..

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any reason why OEP stays at 1 pill? Would it be too much stim at 2 when combined with the Alpha-Y and Methyl-Syn or T2?

Has anyone tried 2 OEP and 1 T2? OR has anyone been so bold to go 2/2?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a very good stack, if you dont drop weight then something is deffinately wrong with your diet

RommelS

Awards
I think i lost about .5% BF from reading this thread :Eyecrazy:

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
any reason why OEP stays at 1 pill? Would it be too much stim at 2 when combined with the Alpha-Y and Methyl-Syn or T2?

I've done 2 T2 and 1 oep in the morning and 1/1 in the afternoon.. If that helps

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
problem with running any stims as outlined above is that the body almost immediately seeks sympathetic/parasympathetic homeostasis. this is done by increasing enzymes that breakdown stimulant chemicals, downgrading receptor site affinities for sympathetics, increasing parasympathetic neurotransmitters etc. The real way to cycle this stuff is to use for no more than 48 hrs, then allow a minimum 24 period of zero sympathomimetic use- no coffee, no cocoa, no tea, no other stim pills etc. I prefer a 48 hr clearance period. This allows the doses you do take to actually work and in the end saves money.

utilize the decreased appetite of the on days, since they will actually work each 2 day period, to minimize cals, just drink protein shakes those days(with fruits AND veggies mixed in), and then eat clean on the two off days, rippededness will be the result!

problem with running any stims as outlined above is that the body almost immediately seeks sympathetic/parasympathetic homeostasis. this is done by increasing enzymes that breakdown stimulant chemicals, downgrading receptor site affinities for sympathetics, increasing parasympathetic neurotransmitters etc. The real way to cycle this stuff is to use for no more than 48 hrs, then allow a minimum 24 period of zero sympathomimetic use- no coffee, no cocoa, no tea, no other stim pills etc. I prefer a 48 hr clearance period. This allows the doses you do take to actually work and in the end saves money.

utilize the decreased appetite of the on days, since they will actually work each 2 day period, to minimize cals, just drink protein shakes those days(with fruits AND veggies mixed in), and then eat clean on the two off days, rippededness will be the result!
This is not the case with me and stimulants.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

as luck would have it, I will be so bold starting monday, not that i am not seeing good prelim. results from 1/1 , I just have a plan that I will be sticking too, my expectaions are pretty high at this point, because so far this stack has been outstanding, I will keep you apprised as the situation develops.

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
I'm running 2 oep/at2 in the morning and 1 more of each later in the day and it's great fat is coming of my chest and mid section like no other in the last 3 weeks I've been taking them together and I'm gonna throw some x lean and 6-bromo into the mix after 4 weeks. I'm also taking 8-9 natadrol a day and 4 hghpro before bed and that's all along with my regular everyday supps.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
I just finished this exact stack. 2/2/2 morning and 1/1/1 evening. Went from only seeing abs when flexing to clearly visible abs relaxed. Delts and pecs also more pronounced due to losing fat from upper arms and chest.

Great stack-- sense of euphoria and nice clean stim effect with no negative sides whatsoever.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn good stack add dermatherm target or eviscerate if ur having trouble spots

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished this exact stack. 2/2/2 morning and 1/1/1 evening. Went from only seeing abs when flexing to clearly visible abs relaxed. Delts and pecs also more pronounced due to losing fat from upper arms and chest.

Great stack-- sense of euphoria and nice clean stim effect with no negative sides whatsoever.
Nice! Thats great to hear. You must be like 5% BF?!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to try this stack, but I was thinking of throwing DAA in the mix.

OP, that should make for a great stack by itself.

CuttingCycle

Awards
Would you need to take a liver supplement with this stack?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
This stack combines ALPHA-T2, a stimulant fat burner such as OxyElite Pro, and a non-stim fat burner/cortisol blocker such as Lean Xtreme. You can use any products you’d like, but the idea here us ALPHA-T2 + cortisol blocker + stimulant fat burner.

..................................ALPHA-T2.............................Lean Xtreme.......................OxyElite Pro

Week 1……………………1 Capsule A.M…………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
…………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………....…..…..……..…1 Capsule P.M…..........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

Week 2……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
…………….…………………1 Capsule P.M.…...…………...……..……….…1 Capsule P.M.….........……..…1 Capsule P.M.

Week 3……………………2 Capsules A.M. ………………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...……………..………...…..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........….....…1 Capsule P.M.

Week 4…………………2 Capsules A.M.…….…………………………1-2 Capsule A.M. ………………1 Capsule A.M.
……………………….………1 Capsule P.M…...………..…………...……..…1 Capsule P.M. ….........…….…1 Capsule P.M.

Run it for up to 8 weeks if you'd like
Would you dose Alpha and OEP the same, even if LX was removed?

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have thoughts on adding either Pink Magic or something "similar" to potentially add muscle while on these amazing fatloss stacks we've got available right now?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone have thoughts on adding either Pink Magic or something "similar" to potentially add muscle while on these amazing fatloss stacks we've got available right now?
Im running the SWOLE stack along with AT-2 and OEP. Gonna add in LX towards the last 4 weeks. After 2 weeks, i strongly recommend.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Decided to run this stack with Testforce or TCF-1 and Pink Magic.

Should be one hell of a recomp.

KingLouisXXIV

Awards
Decided to run this stack with Testforce or TCF-1 and Pink Magic.

Should be one hell of a recomp.
Ha I'm taking 9 days off while going to Costa Rica then coming back to a Testforce/Pink Magic/Recreate stack. Should be insane.

Just finished the OP's stack not too long ago-- insane fat loss. I'm lean enough, going for a lean bulk now.

jcalvert86

Awards
  • Established
Ha I'm taking 9 days off while going to Costa Rica then coming back to a Testforce/Pink Magic/Recreate stack. Should be insane.

Just finished the OP's stack not too long ago-- insane fat loss. I'm lean enough, going for a lean bulk now.
I'm so damned torn between doing a lean bulk with a PH like protomax or PPs turinabol then following PCT with the natty stack.. or doing the natty stack first for a few weeks to see what results i get before i do the PH bulk

* I have about 3 days to decide because I'll have everything for both stacks at that point.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bump.....looking at at2,oep and lx or recreate....would like to know if pink magic could be added in to helpl

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump.....looking at at2,oep and lx or recreate....would like to know if pink magic could be added in to helpl
Pink magic could be added to almost anything. Especially with recreate and and all the other u mentioned. I'm currently on that stack now without the recreate until next week. Working good so far

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok...ive been taking a stack of:

Alpha T2----2 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
OEP----1am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
Lean xtreme----1 am, 1 - 4 hours later, 1 pre bed
Recreate----1 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later

im on my 4th week.....and i was wondering if i could boost any dosages to shake things up a little when i start my 2nd 4 weeks.... I was thinking maybe doing 2 recreate instead of 1 in the afternoon.....

anything else im not sure of...i think im good dosing lean xtreme 3 a day like i have been doing.

Alpha t-2 i think is good also, was looking at upping OEP but i dont think it would be a good idea taking 2 OEP with 2 Alpha t2 in the mornings..i think that might be a little too much....but if i take 2 OEP in the afternoon...im afraid i wont get to sleep since OEP seems to last longer than 8 hours for me...lol

Any ideas are appreciated

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the exact same stack next month, plus 25 mg a day of 6-bromo. Let us know you progress.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm doing the exact same stack next month, plus 25 mg a day of 6-bromo. Let us know you progress.
its actually going pretty well....im doing that stack along with P90x and CKD diet.....ive lost 10lbs in 3 weeks....BUT...my body comp as changed a pretty good amount....ive definetely notcied Lean muscle gains....so i may have lost more than that but just replaced it with muscle...pretty awesome.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok...ive been taking a stack of:

Alpha T2----2 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
OEP----1am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
Lean xtreme----1 am, 1 - 4 hours later, 1 pre bed
Recreate----1 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later

im on my 4th week.....and i was wondering if i could boost any dosages to shake things up a little when i start my 2nd 4 weeks.... I was thinking maybe doing 2 recreate instead of 1 in the afternoon.....

anything else im not sure of...i think im good dosing lean xtreme 3 a day like i have been doing.

Alpha t-2 i think is good also, was looking at upping OEP but i dont think it would be a good idea taking 2 OEP with 2 Alpha t2 in the mornings..i think that might be a little too much....but if i take 2 OEP in the afternoon...im afraid i wont get to sleep since OEP seems to last longer than 8 hours for me...lol

Any ideas are appreciated
That's pretty much topped off on the doses! Only thing I would consider is either add 1 more recreate capsule in the PM or 1 more Alpha-T2 in the PM

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's pretty much topped off on the doses! Only thing I would consider is either add 1 more recreate capsule in the PM or 1 more Alpha-T2 in the PM
hmm...maybe ill do another alpha t2 dose....since between that and recreate....alpha has gotten way better reviews and seems to work for more people...

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I dump the recreate to be honest and save it for later. You already have plenty in there with T2/OEP/LX.