alpha t2/OEP/lean xtreme stack

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by KingLouisXXIV View Post
    Ha I'm taking 9 days off while going to Costa Rica then coming back to a Testforce/Pink Magic/Recreate stack. Should be insane.

    Just finished the OP's stack not too long ago-- insane fat loss. I'm lean enough, going for a lean bulk now.
    I'm so damned torn between doing a lean bulk with a PH like protomax or PPs turinabol then following PCT with the natty stack.. or doing the natty stack first for a few weeks to see what results i get before i do the PH bulk

    * I have about 3 days to decide because I'll have everything for both stacks at that point.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jcalvert86 View Post
    Anyone have thoughts on adding either Pink Magic or something "similar" to potentially add muscle while on these amazing fatloss stacks we've got available right now?
    Bump.....looking at at2,oep and lx or recreate....would like to know if pink magic could be added in to helpl
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Bump.....looking at at2,oep and lx or recreate....would like to know if pink magic could be added in to helpl
    Pink magic could be added to almost anything. Especially with recreate and and all the other u mentioned. I'm currently on that stack now without the recreate until next week. Working good so far

  4. Is it ok to take this stack with your PCT?

  5. Ok...ive been taking a stack of:

    Alpha T2----2 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    OEP----1am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    Lean xtreme----1 am, 1 - 4 hours later, 1 pre bed
    Recreate----1 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later

    im on my 4th week.....and i was wondering if i could boost any dosages to shake things up a little when i start my 2nd 4 weeks.... I was thinking maybe doing 2 recreate instead of 1 in the afternoon.....

    anything else im not sure of...i think im good dosing lean xtreme 3 a day like i have been doing.

    Alpha t-2 i think is good also, was looking at upping OEP but i dont think it would be a good idea taking 2 OEP with 2 Alpha t2 in the mornings..i think that might be a little too much....but if i take 2 OEP in the afternoon...im afraid i wont get to sleep since OEP seems to last longer than 8 hours for me...lol

    Any ideas are appreciated

  6. I'm doing the exact same stack next month, plus 25 mg a day of 6-bromo. Let us know you progress.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'm doing the exact same stack next month, plus 25 mg a day of 6-bromo. Let us know you progress.
    its actually going pretty well....im doing that stack along with P90x and CKD diet.....ive lost 10lbs in 3 weeks....BUT...my body comp as changed a pretty good amount....ive definetely notcied Lean muscle gains....so i may have lost more than that but just replaced it with muscle...pretty awesome.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    Ok...ive been taking a stack of:

    Alpha T2----2 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    OEP----1am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later
    Lean xtreme----1 am, 1 - 4 hours later, 1 pre bed
    Recreate----1 am, 1 - 6 to 7 hours later

    im on my 4th week.....and i was wondering if i could boost any dosages to shake things up a little when i start my 2nd 4 weeks.... I was thinking maybe doing 2 recreate instead of 1 in the afternoon.....

    anything else im not sure of...i think im good dosing lean xtreme 3 a day like i have been doing.

    Alpha t-2 i think is good also, was looking at upping OEP but i dont think it would be a good idea taking 2 OEP with 2 Alpha t2 in the mornings..i think that might be a little too much....but if i take 2 OEP in the afternoon...im afraid i wont get to sleep since OEP seems to last longer than 8 hours for me...lol

    Any ideas are appreciated
    That's pretty much topped off on the doses! Only thing I would consider is either add 1 more recreate capsule in the PM or 1 more Alpha-T2 in the PM
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    That's pretty much topped off on the doses! Only thing I would consider is either add 1 more recreate capsule in the PM or 1 more Alpha-T2 in the PM
    hmm...maybe ill do another alpha t2 dose....since between that and recreate....alpha has gotten way better reviews and seems to work for more people...

  10. I dump the recreate to be honest and save it for later. You already have plenty in there with T2/OEP/LX.
    •   
       

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
  2. Alpha T-2/ Lean Xtreme Stack
    By craynor2330 in forum PES
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2011, 01:47 PM
  3. Alpha T2/Lean Xtreme/Aniracetam/Choline Stack
    By Kuraudo in forum Driven Sports
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 10:48 AM
  4. Replies: 59
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:43 PM
  5. Alpha T2 Stack with OEP or Lean Xtreme
    By matthasnoname in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2010, 01:35 AM
Log in
Log in