ephedrine/oep/recreate?

rage123

Awards
ok so I've been taking oep and recreate for 3 weeks, then took ephedrine for 2 weeks after that. I'm wondering if it would be safe/not overkill to stack the 3 products together (the ephedrine im using is bronkaid). Has anyone tried this/think it is a good idea.

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
I take the following 3 times a day and LOVE it: 1 OEP, 1 Recreate, 1 primatine, 3 DCP and 100 mg 7 keto dhea. It is one of the best cutting stacks I have ever used.

rage123

Awards
thanks bro i was hoping i would get that kind of feedback..btw ive used DCP stuff is good makes me sweat my ass off

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try ephedrine + OEP + Alpha-T2

You cant hit any more pathways to fat loss than that.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks bro i was hoping i would get that kind of feedback..btw ive used DCP stuff is good makes me sweat my ass off
add some ALPHA T-2 and you will know sweat.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive used Oep and Recreate for good success. Im using Derma Therm Target now and its working like a charm. Ill add Oep and Recreate to this in about 2 or 3 weeks, should get even better results.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well This is what I was thinking.

Before breakfast- 1 cap of Alpha T-2

Pre-workout- 1 cap of OEP, 8mg of Ephedrine

Supper- 1 cap of Alpha T-2

I do 2 workouts a day 5 days a week(conditioning in the morning and kickboxing or grappling at night) so I thought maybe this is how I should dose it.

I will also be taking CLA, Purple Wraath, Blue Growth, Super Cissus, bulk taurine and bulk AAKG.

I was gonna run it like this for 6 weeks, any thoughts on if this would be a good dosing protocol?

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
Well This is what I was thinking.

Before breakfast- 1 cap of Alpha T-2

Supper- 1 cap of Alpha T-2

I do 2 workouts a day 5 days a week(conditioning in the morning and kickboxing or grappling at night) so I thought maybe this is how I should dose it.

I will also be taking CLA, Purple Wraath, Blue Growth, Super Cissus, bulk taurine and bulk AAKG.

I was gonna run it like this for 6 weeks, any thoughts on if this would be a good dosing protocol?
which part of the day is the heart attack? ;p

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
which part of the day is the heart attack? ;p
I took 16mg of Ephedrine and 200mg of Caffeine before my cardio workout today and my heart wants to go through my chest at the moment lol

omg Ephedrine is more powerfull then I was expecting aha

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took 16mg of Ephedrine and 200mg of Caffeine before my cardio workout today and my heart wants to go through my chest at the moment lol

omg Ephedrine is more powerfull then I was expecting aha
Yeah bro, ephed is no joke. An EC stack is like jet fuel.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm maybe I'll just pop 8mg 3 times a week before weight workouts, I didn't really enjoy it during cardio or after cause I'm still sweating lol

rojasdave

rojasdave

Awards
what should be the dosage protocol when stacking erase, alpha t-2, OEP, and no xplode(yes i know, not very good but its all i have ATM)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to be able to find eph all around town.. Now, I can't find it anywhere!