BEST pre workout supp 2010?

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
I always like to hear what people think of different pre workout supplements so that is why I am starting this thread. I dont want to take anything with to much sugar (adding un-needed calories to the mix). What is everyone thinking?

I will be taking BCAAs
Aminodrol from *********
Androcept - from *********
Xtend - during workout
Creatine (5gs) - pre and post workout
Protein post workout - 48gs protein + 12 gs casein

When I googled best pre workout supps 2010
I found a site that suggested NO Extreme by Cellucor?? anyone heard of it? or Accelerative Nutraceuticals MUSCLESPEED?

Summer is coming - I want to be lean mean and a pu$$y crushing machine! ~ without juice ha

I am not against any post workout blends in combination ~ but again trying to stay away from extra sugar ~ so thats why right now I just have been using the Mono and protein post workout.

Id like to stay away from Anadraulic State right now because i am finnishing up my HDx2

brandon411

brandon411

Awards
Jacked by USP labs is really good, way better than most of that other crap out there.
It makes me really focused.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking Creatine 2x a day @ 5g? If so I would just use 2.5- 5g once a day.

I recommend you use Crepure,IBCAA and do some reading on Maximum Absorbed Protein too from Primordial Performance.. you can mix the MAp with Creatine and BcAA so good also you can use the MAP for an intra drink to with BCAA mixed in!

The pre supps
MST ragnarok None Caff ( they do have a one with Stims)

Muscle Pharm assault

Jacked3d

The one That I have not tried yet is Pre-max (Primordial Performance) I hear it is the best so I go two tubs On sale now!!!!!!!!!!

I am not a Rep for PP or any other company PP has been very good to my body Good luck bro train hard!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
MP's Assault

Purus Labs Muscle Marinade

i'm gonna run Finaflex's NO-Ignite soon so i'll log that and see how that is.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will shortly be doing a log of the new White Flood by controlled labs, so you might want to check that log as I will be giving an honest oppinion.

The four I commonly hear of are PreMax by PP, Jack3d by USPLabs, AGST by LG Sciences, and as mentioned, White Flood from Controlled Labs.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I like doing a half dose of Muscle Marinade.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
The one That I have not tried yet is Pre-max (Primordial Performance) I hear it is the best so I go two tubs On sale now!!!!!!!!!!
Is Pre Max really worth the $50 price tag for only 10 servings?

fidget324

Awards
To be honest I don't think that there is any one best pre-workout sup, it really depends on what you're looking for in the product. In terms of ingredient profile, PreMax inarguably has the most to offer. However it doesn't have any stims and costs a **** ton of green. A similarly well-designed product without stims at a much cheaper price is MAN's Body Octane. If stims ARE your thing, then look for samples of white flood, Jack3d, and Muscle Marinade. These are all top notch stim-based mixes, but each person will respond differently to each.

Currently I am using Jack3d + MAN Clout Preworkout with fantastic results. Yet this summer when I go back to work I will probably be trying out the Premax.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Is Pre Max really worth the $50 price tag for only 10 servings?
this has been ask so many times when premax 1st came out.... I look @ like this you want the best you pay for it@!! I was a none PP person Meaing that What can PP do better then other Company... Well since I ran 5 of their products- Crepure Endoamp-max IBCAA MAP and slumber tea.. I am now on the PP train for life with those products and a good diet 4 weeks 11lbs ( No test boost no PH nothing but the basics... So How can I not trust PP pre-max to deliver the goods I am only going to take the pre max on my Leg and Back day..the rest of the time I will using my None Caff Rag from MST....

Next you are thinking why take any other pre work out drink if Pre-max is so good simple is beacuse I think pre-max will be good on the days you train the body parts that give you trouble From ( DOMS AND RECOVERY) I feel when I do legs and Back i am sore for 2 days and just hurting... I think premax will help me recovery faster.. I will not know until Try it ..

I understand the Price but you got to try it - I am currently getting a devorce because of PP sale j/k... If I thought PP was crap I would not have drop Around 3 ducks on their products!

Good luck train harder!

DEE151

DEE151

Awards
there are a few for me that i like so let me start.
NaNo Vapor,No Shotgun,Jack3d,Pre Max,Black Powder. and i have tried others but these are my favorite

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
this has been ask so many times when premax 1st came out.... I look @ like this you want the best you pay for it@!! I was a none PP person Meaing that What can PP do better then other Company... Well since I ran 5 of their products- Crepure Endoamp-max IBCAA MAP and slumber tea.. I am now on the PP train for life with those products and a good diet 4 weeks 11lbs ( No test boost no PH nothing but the basics... So How can I not trust PP pre-max to deliver the goods I am only going to take the pre max on my Leg and Back day..the rest of the time I will using my None Caff Rag from MST....

Next you are thinking why take any other pre work out drink if Pre-max is so good simple is beacuse I think pre-max will be good on the days you train the body parts that give you trouble From ( DOMS AND RECOVERY) I feel when I do legs and Back i am sore for 2 days and just hurting... I think premax will help me recovery faster.. I will not know until Try it ..

I understand the Price but you got to try it - I am currently getting a devorce because of PP sale j/k... If I thought PP was crap I would not have drop Around 3 ducks on their products!

Good luck train harder!
While I never doubted the quality or effectiveness of Pre Max, I fully understand your reasoning. I think their bulk powders are economical, and priced accordingly. But being a full time college student with an extremely tight budget, I for one can not justify the price per serving.

Also, the ingredient profile is massive (40 gm's). Which I'm sure attributes to the lofty price tag...

Regardless, I'm glad to hear you are seeing results from Pre Max.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is the best preworkout product I have ever used..

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
wowwwwwwww hahah im more confused than before.

THANKS for all your input guys I understand there are so many options out there and no ONE/Best way to do things

I was looking at I-force Hemavol but found myself concerned that using the agmatine with another NO product would be to much? is that the case?

SuperPump + Hemavol? + PP Testosterone Conversion Factor -1?

anyone try Hemavol? or TCF - 1???

and someone said i should take all 5gs of creatine together? not pre and post workout?

I think id like to keep Xtend for during my workouts ~ i dont know why lol but I think I like it... I am making gains so I might continue.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
super pump makes me poop....anyone try the new one 1mr

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love Ultima, White Flood, Shock Therapy, and Jacked. Someday i'll try PP's preworkout but right now just can't do it.

Balance

Balance

Awards
Superpump seems to make everyone poo their brains out, never good when trying to do squats.
Tried N2KTS (need to kill that ****) by needtobuildmuscle.net and the stuff made me break out in hives, after looking around apparently this is a niacin flush and is normal but it freaked me out pretty good. Some strong stims in there, they say its stronger than jacked but it looks similar.
Jacked is my go to, its reasonably priced and does the job. Haven't tried hemavol or pp test-1 sorry man

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Pre workout supps im considering are DY Nox Pump, VPX Shotgun, Iforce Hemavol, ALRI WTF (Used old one...was suprisingly very effective; new one looks better...), and Nutrabolics Hemorush ingredient profile looks s*** hot! and you get 50 servings, which is value for money. If you opt for Hemo, look into stacking it with there BCAA/Creatine/Glutamine supp Aminocell.

All of the above have really good ingredient profiles so check them out, ive done my research on em! ha. Hope that helps bud.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
SuperDump 250 has ALOT of magnesium In it. So expect some time on the crapper in-between sets. I've been taking ASGT and love it. Im getting Anadraulic Pump soon and then going to log N.o. Ignite.

Best in my opinion:
Jack3d
Endorush
ASGT
Superdump (after I hit the toilet)
Home Brews

When comparing supplements you also got to factor in price.
"Oh this is the best stuff out there, 1 serving $99.99!!!"
Yea ok It might be the best but who the hell is going to buy it?
I hear Muscle Marinade Is good, but im not spending forty bucks for 27 servings, im sorry. I don't think i would do it even if it was $30.

Right now ASGT Is on sale. Pick up a bottle. Also pick up a bottle of Jack3d and see how you like it.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I hear Muscle Marinade Is good, but im not spending forty bucks for 27 servings, im sorry. I don't think i would do it even if it was $30.
Check out the logs/reviews for Muscle Marinade. Most users find a half scoop (half-serving) to be very effective. Meaning you are getting nearly ~54 servings/workouts out of just one tub. Even when dosed at one full scoop, a single tub has the potential to last for months.

Muscle Marinade was developed on the premise that one serving should be potent enough to feel it's full effects. Opposed to other supplement companies that advertise 45 servings, but require 2-3 servings to be even remotely effective.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Check out the logs/reviews for Muscle Marinade. Most users find a half scoop (half-serving) to be very effective. Meaning you are getting nearly ~54 servings/workouts out of just one tub. Even when dosed at one full scoop, a single tub has the potential to last for months.

Muscle Marinade was developed on the premise that one serving should be potent enough to feel it's full effects. Opposed to other supplement companies that advertise 45 servings, but require 2-3 servings to be even remotely effective.

Jacked, 20-22$ 45 servings. I take 1 1/4 scoops without ASGT, with about half a scoop.

Jack3d isn't like any SuperDump or Nano Vapor where you need 3-4 scoops to feal anything. Also when you mix it with hawaiin punch, you use even less.

You guys put MM on sale for around 30 and ill try it.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Jacked, 20-22$ 45 servings. I take 1 1/4 scoops without ASGT, with about half a scoop.

Jack3d isn't like any SuperDump or Nano Vapor where you need 3-4 scoops to feal anything. Also when you mix it with hawaiin punch, you use even less.

You guys put MM on sale for around 30 and ill try it.
It really all depends on how stim-sensitive you are...

Your serving size of 1/2-1 1/4 is on the lower end of the spectrum. Even the recommended minimal serving size when assessing one's tolerance is 1 1/2 scoops. Most users, follow the label's instructions and consume 2-3 servings (especially those over 200 pounds).

Also, NP ran a $25 introductory/promotional sale on Muscle Marinade a little ways back.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
It really all depends on how stim-sensitive you are...

Your serving size of 1/2-1 1/4 is on the lower end of the spectrum. Even the recommended minimal serving size when assessing one's tolerance is 1 1/2 scoops. Most users, follow the label's instructions and consume 2-3 servings (especially those over 200 pounds).

Also, NP ran a $25 introductory/promotional sale on Muscle Marinade a little ways back.
Two scoops is a pretty big dosage for me. But i am a stim junky.

Thing is, I take ASGT an hour before I hit the gym (Usually while im playing COD) then on my way to the gym I take a scoop and change of Jack3d for the pumps in the gym. I wish it was 25$ then it would be actually worth trying.

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
jacked is good but it only lasts me 15 (almost everyone i know takes 3 scoops) workouts so its not very cost effective....1 mr and MM are both reported to only need one scoop...can anyone attest to this....I am not sensitive to stims....i can drink three energy drinks and go to sleep like a baby..... I do stims for 12 weeks then i take 3 weeks off and just go with arg/creatine

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
the best of 2010 hasnt come out yet! Maximize V2 isnt released till next week :p :D

waverebelfore

waverebelfore

Awards
i hear its supposed to be pretty good...

Since yoru a rep can you comment on my previous post?

I want to run Hemavol but, should I not take it with lets say superpump250 because of the double arginine.. or do the react differently in the body since the hema is already converted into the active ingredient so stacking the two wouldnt be to much?

and has anyone tried PP Testosterone Conversion -1???

WIULifter

WIULifter

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wowwwwwwww hahah im more confused than before.

THANKS for all your input guys I understand there are so many options out there and no ONE/Best way to do things

I was looking at I-force Hemavol but found myself concerned that using the agmatine with another NO product would be to much? is that the case?

SuperPump + Hemavol? + PP Testosterone Conversion Factor -1?

anyone try Hemavol? or TCF - 1???

and someone said i should take all 5gs of creatine together? not pre and post workout?

I think id like to keep Xtend for during my workouts ~ i dont know why lol but I think I like it... I am making gains so I might continue.
im sure there are quite a few reviews on Hemavol but TCF-1 hasnt been out long enough to do a review.

GRat86

Awards
Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs. It's relatively inexpensive and it works. Definately aids in recovery and had my ass running all over the gym. Purus made me a believer.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I like andraulic stateGT and PRE MAX from PP.
or if you want as least sugar and other stuff then I rec PRE MAX (luv the GPLC in it) and a cup of good ol coffie 40min preWO. :p
gud stuff for sure :)

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Marinade by Purus Labs. It's relatively inexpensive and it works. Definately aids in recovery and had my ass running all over the gym. Purus made me a believer.
If it was inexpensive I'd buy it. 37$ for 27 servings isn't a great deal in my book.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
If it was inexpensive I'd buy it. 37$ for 27 servings isn't a great deal in my book.
Keep in mind, if you were to work out four days a week, 27 servings is almost a full seven week supply...

Even at $37, you are only paying ~$1.37/serving.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind, if you were to work out four days a week, 27 servings is almost a full seven week supply...

Even at $37, you are only paying ~$1.37/serving.
I mixed up my routine and I hit the gym roughly 6 days a week. Jacked Is still cheaper.

Hell, If they offer samples I'll pick some up and try to see what the hypes all about. Until then I aint blowing stacks on a bottle. Try before you buy my friend.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I mixed up my routine and I hit the gym roughly 6 days a week. Jacked Is still cheaper.

Hell, If they offer samples I'll pick some up and try to see what the hypes all about. Until then I aint blowing stacks on a bottle. Try before you buy my friend.
Fair enough. I'm really not trying to push MM on you, instead I'm simply offering a friendly alternative/suggestion.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Most people take 2-3 scoops of jacked anyways :p

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
+1 .

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Most people take 2-3 scoops of jacked anyways :p
At least 3. 4 is better, I've got some black caps in the mail guys, any experience with them??
MM is next :D jacked just doesnt do what it used to for me (yes Ive had months off it)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
At least 3. 4 is better, I've got some black caps in the mail guys, any experience with them??
MM is next :D jacked just doesnt do what it used to for me (yes Ive had months off it)
black cats?

great energy and focus, if that's what you're referring to...

MM is super-solid. 27 servings lasts well over a month for me. 1 serving equals 1 scoop- none of this "1-3 scoops" b.s.

i put it out there cuz it worked for me. plain and simple. i logged it, then i bought a few more jugs because i liked it so much.

Purus Punch flavor FTW

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Mix fruit punch jacked with hawaiin punch. You will want to make love to me.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
black cats
MM is super-solid. 27 servings lasts well over a month for me. 1 serving equals 1 scoop- none of this "1-3 scoops" b.s.

i put it out there cuz it worked for me. plain and simple. i logged it, then i bought a few more jugs because i liked it so much.

Purus Punch flavor FTW
That's exactly what I was trying to explain earlier in this thread!

Additionally, most users don't even have to take an entire scoop to fully reap its' benefits.

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
black cats?

great energy and focus, if that's what you're referring to...

Purus Punch flavor FTW
Yes, sorry "cats":08:

Yeah, I read your log mate, was good stuff. I just grabbed the cats cause it was on special for $20. couldn't pass it up brother! MM next.

And YES, I HATE the "oh it has X amount of servings" but you always need more:AR15firing:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm gonna go with the good old decaf ragNOrok ultra. Heavy stims are over-rated.

All I know is that Jack3d has changed the face of Pre workout products and many, if not all are following our lead. Can other companies claim a product better than Jack3d, sure and nothing wrong with that, but Jack3d was their inspiration.

We always been a leader in our product formulations and that can never be taken from us.

While we are on the topic of innovation just wait until Pink Magic!