T911 and mouth sore

  1. T911 and mouth sore


    I got 2 free t911 as a sample. might have been just a chance thing, but I got a terrible sore under my tongue, anyone else ever have this happen


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    I got 2 free t911 as a sample. might have been just a chance thing, but I got a terrible sore under my tongue, anyone else ever have this happen
    To avoid any future irritation, I would suggest placing the sublingual tab alongside your cheek (much like you would a breath mint, etc.) opposed to directly under your tongue.

  3. The joke is on me lol
    Last edited by Tomahawk88; 04-18-2010 at 03:03 PM. Reason: I got owned lol
    •   
       


  4. I don't think you got that from the t-911

  5. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    I don't think you got that from the t-911
    haha^^ I havent heard or recieved any type of feedback about sores....

  6. alright just checking. I was thinking about ordering a bottle but dont want to deal with having a sore in my mouth

  7. i just started my t-911 3days ago never got any sores...maybe it can be something else?
    also im wondering on my days off am i suppose to take it?

  8. So...do you have the thicker ones (that seem to come with the free sample 2pack) or the more flat ones?

    Seems to be 2 different looking t-911 pills, can someone bring me up to speed please!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So...do you have the thicker ones (that seem to come with the free sample 2pack) or the more flat ones?

    Seems to be 2 different looking t-911 pills, can someone bring me up to speed please!
    Different supplier. The new ones are a little thicker. I'd suggest biting down on it once to increase surface area absorption.

    I rarely hear of people getting sores from T911, but it's definitely possible. Biting down and breaking them up should help a lot with it.

  10. I got sores from the free packs but never when It was from my bottles

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Different supplier. The new ones are a little thicker. I'd suggest biting down on it once to increase surface area absorption.

    I rarely hear of people getting sores from T911, but it's definitely possible. Biting down and breaking them up should help a lot with it.
    So...its a different ingredient layout all together, or just a different press used for the pill? Same exact thing, different shape? or 2 totally different animals...

  12. I tried a sample 2-3 months ago, loved it no sores. Just recently tried a new pack, loved it no sores.

    After my superhero log i'll go ahead and pick up a bottle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    So...its a different ingredient layout all together, or just a different press used for the pill? Same exact thing, different shape? or 2 totally different animals...
    Well the original formula and new formula both had the small tabs at one point, so I guess to answer your question, yes, it's the same thing just a different press.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Joints - sore sore sore :(
    By edwitt in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 02:17 AM
  2. dry mouth with x tren
    By EatMeat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2010, 06:10 PM
  3. REALLY sore after bicep workout...not a good sore
    By TheNinja in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 02:02 PM
  4. Ego and Mouth
    By EasyEJL in forum Politics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-02-2008, 01:01 PM
  5. Dry mouth?
    By RLD in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2004, 11:46 PM
Log in
Log in