A few OEP and Recreate questions!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys!

I have recently started these supps, and I do enjoy them, but I seem to get a few "side effects" so my questions are:

1: Are any of these two supps considered a vaso-constrictor? I am asking this because I know that the stimulants ephedrine and amphetamine is. I noticed this because every time I take Recreate and OEP my penis constricts!!!! :p :D:D

2: Why am I getting cold when taking these supplements? When I read most reviews people sweat like hell, but a few does seem to get cold.

3: Does Recreate and OEP have any muscle sparing effects?

Thanks guys! I appreciate the help you are bringing.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking OEP and get cold too. I'm wondering why also.

bboyflash

Awards
most stims constrict, just take arginine if it bothers u that much and as far as the cold part IDK

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
1. That would be the OEP doing that, as many stimulants tend to do. After the Inner Circle release, a few of us who on here who had started on it noticed some less than full erections due to it. I think it went away by about week three though. I just started on OEP again recently and haven't had any problems so far.

2. No clue - most get hot, some get cold.

3. If I recall correctly, Recreate does have some anti-catabolic properties, which make it a good chocie for fasted training. I don't know what you're really getting at by saying muscle sparing effects, but Recreate and OEP aren't going to burn up any of your muscle - they target the fat and nothing else.