need a new stack?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i just got done running Mstak and it was amazing. I want to try and loose a lil body fat, but still run another tube of mstak. So what do you guys think of this.

Multi
fishoil
milk thisle
bee pollen
whey
mstak
creatine mono
nitrix
anibolic pump
zma

any other generic suggestion or overall all suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks good lifting!

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Your stack looks good...Yeah I got a suggestion if you want to crazy results but at a cost on you body try megaplex it is supedrol. halodrol, epi/havoc, and some wet prohormone all in one bottle. But it's only for those that wan a quick fix with amazing results. I am going to use it and looking to get to 215 at least and thats after pct; and looking for body fat percentage between 12 and 15.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
o yeah man i aint ready for phs yet, i am only 19 and if i was i prob would just run havoc an anti estrogenic. ANY other tips?

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i just got done running Mstak and it was amazing. I want to try and loose a lil body fat, but still run another tube of mstak. So what do you guys think of this.

Multi
fishoil
milk thisle
bee pollen
whey
mstak
creatine mono
nitrix
anibolic pump
zma

any other generic suggestion or overall all suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks good lifting!
Well i see a few things to chage. 1st. Nitrix is total crap. Buy MRI's NO product or try controlled labs. Next, I really done see any need for milk thistle, I guess 300mg a day would be nice for daliy live functions but if your not running a PH there isnt too much need. Next, mstak, Ive seen mixed reviews on, I would maybe try something thats a sure bet. USP labs powerfull, ana bolic innov ations HGHup, 4th. THe mono creatine, I would get the KreAlk from Sci fit of All american. Its much better. So if i was putting together you a stack it would be:

Multi
ZMA
MRI's n2o black
whey isolate
Casein -ON
Ana Innov-HGH up
Sci fit KreAlk
anabolic pump

But hey thats just me, you may get good results from what you have listed.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Your stack looks good...Yeah I got a suggestion if you want to crazy results but at a cost on you body try megaplex it is supedrol. halodrol, epi/havoc, and some wet prohormone all in one bottle. But it's only for those that wan a quick fix with amazing results. I am going to use it and looking to get to 215 at least and thats after pct; and looking for body fat percentage between 12 and 15.
Got a link to it? Pm me it if possible.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well i love mstak so thats staying, but what about running krealk and mono?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i was also thinking about running animal cuts and mstak together with all those other supps what you guys think?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
see its amazing how different these things respond to different people. Gymrat is saying nitrix is crap, where it is the only NO supp ive used that actually gave me road map garden hose veins. my BF was at 5% with more than normal vascualrity, i took a **** ton of NO products, tried nitrix for the hell of it, and i had veins all over my back, my chest, all different directions on my biceps all over my stomach and legs. I kept them the whole bottle and they shrank up when it was over, tried a second bottle, same thing. have not been able to find one with that kind of results and i have tried them all. so its not crap, it just probably didnt work for you. I agree about the milk thistle no need for that. I dont care for USP powerful, for me it did nothing, but thats the thing, it varries from person to person. I love M-stak, you know this man its just straight up sick when you diets on point so keep that as i know you will. Id get either animal pm of HGHpro to keep everything at its natuarl peak. id also throw in some coleus forskohlii and keep the creatine mono. i dont care for anyother variation, creatine mono is oldschool and just cant be beat, its been doing the **** for years so dont change it just make sure you take it with a dextrose, powdered gatoraid works best. I wouldnt bother with animal cuts if your just trying to drop some BF% that should even out with your diet/trainning/supps just fine without adding that in. that might be overkill and tear down your muscles. if i were you i might end up with something like this

Animal pak
animal flex
Animal omega
Animal M-stak
Animal Pm-or HGH pro
Coleus forskohlii
Whey
creatine mono with dextrose
shocktherapy (preworkout)

but at the same time theres just soooo many different roots to go with this i would just make sure you have (without brand)

a mutli
a joint supp
a fatty acid supp
whey
creatine mono
a preworkout supp
coleus forskohlii
and some type of zma or other supp to keep hormones naturally running smooth

at1010

Awards
  • Established
thanks ricky but i just bought to big bottles of fishoil so could i just drop the omega and take that?

at1010

Awards
  • Established
i usually take creatine mono pre and post. Would you take the dextrose with the mono only post? And is hghpro safe for a 19 year old?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
if i were you id just take the creatine mono post workout. pre workout is overkill in my opinion. HghPro is good for people over 18 so your fine to take it.

yeah just take the fishoils and drop omega

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ok ricky i looked up that hghpro man and it seems cool, but is there aything similar to it or as good in pill form? i rather just take a few pills then have to spray **** under my tongue cause under my tongue i feel like it is never working!

at1010

Awards
  • Established
ricky i am just going to take the animal pm. Now i finished my mstak today and everything else this past weekend. I would like to put my order in for this stak tonight and start it this week would that be giving my body enough rest? How do i take the Coleus forskohlii what dosage?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
the hghpro i was talking about is in pill form and its not a spray.

Animal pm is just as good though so youll be fine with that.

with the forskohlii just take two pills a day, one in the morning and one in the evening.

you should be set man, any other questions let me know.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yeah you think i should log this man? i think this is a great stack for guys under 21 who are trying to stay natural. i think it might be worth showing off the results??

at1010

Awards
  • Established
you think i should start the stack man as soon as i get it or wait a week?

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i think its a great stak for those under 21. If yout diet is on point along with your trainning you should definatly log it. Only if your going to be consistant and give proper feedback on the supps go for it man. it should be very interesting.

Id wait to start. use the weekend to fine tune everything i.e diet, trainning etc in your head then hit it the next monday.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
yea man thats what i am going to do then ill wait till monday. This week i have been cleaning my diet up, getting the training down even stricter, alil more cardio, BOUT TO BE BEASTLY hahha i hope!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
im sure of it man, you have a pretty good line up comming in the mail. Remember though, even with all those wonderful supps, NUTRITION is really the key. eat like it is your job man.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
CHICKEN BREASTS BROTHER, fruit, protein shakes, veggies, i got it balanced outtt

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
haha not saying you didnt, but most guys veer off what they plan out and rely on their supps when its really the food you have to rely on. you should post up your diet so we know what your working with. cals, pro, car, fat, etc... my diet is gross i hate it, im almost eating more than when i was bulking just to keep the muscle on. and on that note i have to go eat now, cottage cheese and pinaplle.....like i said...gross.

at1010

Awards
  • Established
well man my diet changes due to my schedule change as far as class go, but i am eating above what i told you twice a day then i fill in the inbetween with shakes, bars, fruit, and other stuff like that. I cant eat cottage cheese, i wish i could but i cant. I do like tuna so i try to eat tuna inbetween meals just to help feed the body. I dont know exactly numbers on protein, carbs and such, but i am deff getting enough protein.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
well man my diet changes due to my schedule change as far as class go, but i am eating above what i told you twice a day then i fill in the inbetween with shakes, bars, fruit, and other stuff like that. I cant eat cottage cheese, i wish i could but i cant. I do like tuna so i try to eat tuna inbetween meals just to help feed the body. I dont know exactly numbers on protein, carbs and such, but i am deff getting enough protein.
1Cup Cottage Cheese
1 fat Tbsp Peanut butter
Some Splenda.

Seriously try it. I just saved your life.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if he cant eat it because of the tast or if hes lacto. i find cottage and pineabpple to be the best variation ive tried but if it tastes like **** it tastes like **** no matter what.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
i dont know if he cant eat it because of the tast or if hes lacto. i find cottage and pineabpple to be the best variation ive tried but if it tastes like **** it tastes like **** no matter what.
Have you ever tried it bro?

I hate cottage cheese, the texture, taste, look, all of it. I read on one of the recipes here and i said what the hell ill try it. Now i eat it every god dam night. Its simply delicious.