Supplement suggestions...

viking805fan

Awards
So I just bought a bottle of jack3d online a few days ago and I was wondering what I should take after my workout? Before all I took was two scoops of whey protein, one before and one after my workout. Each scoop had like 26g of protein each. Should I just take both scoops afterwards after I start taking Jack3d? And also im I also taking in enough protein?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always take one scoop before and two after with glutamine and bcaa's

TheU

Awards
R u trying to bulk or cut or what is your goal that will help with advice...

Semperfi101

Semperfi101

Banned
Awards
Your my height and 181 hmmm, so you should bulk. im trying to get to 215 you should try to get over 200 as well. Heres my suggestion SIZEON! I gained a bunch of weight off of it; however some was water but let me tell you I belive its the best post workout on the market for gains. Jack 3-d is awesome I use that sht all the time its my favorite pre-workout

viking805fan

Awards
well my goal right now is to try and toned or just cut, especially since i had lost almost 60lbs of weight. prolly would like to get toned first before i wanna start bulking up and start gaining more weight...

viking805fan

Awards
i would also like to ask does drinking green tea or iced green tea for antioxidants affected the preworkout supplement? because i usually drink about one cup a day.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lipotropic Protein
never tried it but supposibly it helps loose weight and its a protein

what are you looking for, a post workout supp? creatine?

PowerHouse555

PowerHouse555

Awards
  • Established
i have mixed Jacked with VPX Shotgun and have taken VPX Synthesize afterwards...really your possibilities are endless

viking805fan

Awards
well my goal like i stated above is to tone/cut up especially from all the weight i had lost. and my other question was if drinking green tea with its antioxidants have any effects while taking jack3d?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well my goal like i stated above is to tone/cut up especially from all the weight i had lost. and my other question was if drinking green tea with its antioxidants have any effects while taking jack3d?
maybe too much caffeine depends on how many scoops of jacked

viking805fan

Awards
well this the first time i ever try a preworkout formula and i just started yesterday with only 1 scoop. i dont drink sodas or coffee. i usually drink some diet green tea once a day and water.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Drinking green tea after meals is good..or buy the pill forms and take after meals

viking805fan

Awards
thats what i think too, im thinking about taking jack3d right before my workout then 2 scoops of whey protein and then later for my meal ill drink my green tea. does sound pretty good?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea that sounds fine...i used to drink around 3 cups of tea throughout the day but got tired of drinking it especially in the summer time lol so i got the pills in which is much better and higher dosing of eeg

fidget324

Awards
thats what i think too, im thinking about taking jack3d right before my workout then 2 scoops of whey protein and then later for my meal ill drink my green tea. does sound pretty good?
You should definitely have some sort of creatine thrown into the mix too... Jack3d has creatine, but only a significant enough amount if you're at 3 full scoops. I would recommend grabbing some Creapure to add in with Jack3d and take on off days. Or as someone else recommended you could get Sizeon and take a scoop post-workout with protein and also a scoop on off days.

You didn't mention this, but I'll assume you're already taking a multivitamin. If you're not, trust me a multi is a MUST.