ASGT

1. ASGT

can i get some feedback from some people on this? How is it compared to old stuff.....taste???? etc. Really tempted to buy some.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

2. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    can i get some feedback from some people on this? How is it compared to old stuff.....taste???? etc. Really tempted to buy some.
    Every part of it is better:
    Taste
    Stim complex
    Focus
    Endurance
    Strength gains

For the price you can't find a better product that is this complete. Also, for many evening trainers you only need 1 scoops, that 45 servings... heck of a deal right there.

3. I never tried the old AS so I can't compare the 2. But, I have great focus, stamina, pumps, and energy on the new ASGT. I use 1 to 1 1/2 scoops. The stims are just enough and I don't experience any crash.
    •   

4. I ditto what yoshi said

5. very solid. I have finished 1 jug and am working on #2. Gotta tell you, 3 scoops and then 30 minutes later a few scoops of jack3d, and holy sh!t
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    very solid. I have finished 1 jug and am working on #2. Gotta tell you, 3 scoops and then 30 minutes later a few scoops of jack3d, and holy sh!t
    I'd say so...I don't think I could handle that....

7. hell of a workout though
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

8. Don't notice much pump on ASGT, but every other aspect is a vast improvement over the original. And it wasn't intended to be a "pump" product, so I don't consider it's lack of providing such a drawback either.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

9. I haven't run it solo, but it tastes great and coupled with 2 OEP,2R/C,2 prime and 500mg of GTE with 2-3 scoops of ASGT is a pretty intense workout.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Don't notice much pump on ASGT, but every other aspect is a vast improvement over the original. And it wasn't intended to be a "pump" product, so I don't consider it's lack of providing such a drawback either.

Forgot to add that I use it with Anadraulic Pump.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ASGT
    By noot in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-21-2010, 04:43 PM
  2. asgt ?
    By mikaveli06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2010, 06:37 PM
  3. ASGT
    By fightbackhxc in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1