thoughts on jack3d stacked w/ pp's gplc

majormass

Awards
i was thinking of buying primordials bulk gplc and stacking it w/ jack3d...any thoughts on optimal dosing of the gplc ? i only use about 1 1/2 scoops max of the jack3d per workout, but never have gotten much as far as pump wise...i know arginine akg is pretty much crap in that dept. thanx

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I use 2 scoups of jacked 3d with 5g's of AAKG. It is a great NO blast, energy that lasts.

My aakg is from p r o s o u r c e . n e t

Its great even with caffine and some green tea. also cheap 13 . 50 if you have not tried it i would give it a shot. but i would use it alone first to assess tolerance/proper dose.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take 2 scoops jack3d every preworkout, along with 1-2 capsules of Alpha-T2.

I have PP's GPlC on hand and when i remember i will take 4.5g. Stuff definitely works, and adds perfect to that stack.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
natty how many alphas do u take in a day? Do you do 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take 2 scoops jack3d every preworkout, along with 1-2 capsules of Alpha-T2.

I have PP's GPlC on hand and when i remember i will take 4.5g. Stuff definitely works, and adds perfect to that stack.
This.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
natty how many alphas do u take in a day? Do you do 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout?
On workout days I take 2 preworkout because i workout early, and 1 in the afternoon.

Sometimes if i workout later I will take 1 in the morning, 1 preworkout, 1 later in the day...or 2 preworkout.

I have taken 4 in a day before as well. Taking 2 at once is strong! But i love it