Leviathan Reloaded, a few questions

cmg60

Awards
Currently I am 6' 1", about 200lbs, and 20 yrs old. My goal is to loose fat around my lower stomach/abdominal area ( I have some pretty bad man love handles), and be more cut in general. Also i would still like to increase lean muscle and not loose to much strength.

This is my first time using any type of fat burner

I was wondering if anyone has experience with Leviathan Reloaded, and if there are any big differences from the original Leviathan. I have done my research and understand Leviathan is a potent product and have heard good things from people I know/people at the gym. Also, I have experience with the supplements below, but I have never used a fat burner before and I have no idea if it will work with the supplements listed below.

Will this stack help me reach my goal:

-Leviathan Reloaded (currently I have 2x 90cap bottles, thanks to BOGOS)
-Green Bulge (would it be better to use just regular micronized creatine/ creatine mono, or if creatine should even be used in this stack)
-Prota-Lyn by SciFit
-Gluta-Lyn 1500
-Multi V
-Fish and Flaxseed Oil
-NOW Glucosamine and Chondroitin w/ MSM (I have bad elbows)
**should I add DCP or Incarnate or a pre workout supp???

Furthermore, my diet is in-check for my goal. One of my college professors is also a certified dietitian and helps me with all of my diet related problems.

Thanks in advance

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Incarnate will increase endurance and help your elbows as well.

My thoughts are that you need to hit the gym twice a day at least twice a week and take no more than one day off from the gym per week

cmg60

Awards
thanks for the advice

still wondering if leviathan fits in that stack though.....

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the advice

still wondering if leviathan fits in that stack though.....
Leviathan is fine... Might think about removing the creatine though. Creatine is associated with water retention. It's controversial though, because some studies say creatine aids fat loss.

cmg60

Awards
Leviathan is fine... Might think about removing the creatine though. Creatine is associated with water retention. It's controversial though, because some studies say creatine aids fat loss.
I have also heard mixed stories about creatine. Guess the only way to find out is try it for myself.

Thanks for all your help

Also, considering adding Drive to the stack.