Hemadrol / h-drol

Thunder1

Awards
I'm looking @ running some hemadrol. I've seen in some post that hemadrol 50mg per cap is being slated as "weak" & to run 100mg ed.

Is this true today as those post were from a couple yrs back?

Thanks for any response.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
This would probably get a better responce in the anabolics section. But yes I think most people run 50 for a couple of weeks then bump it up to 75 or 100. Most people also like running Hdrol for a little longer. Usually six weeks. Have not ran this myself but that is what I have read.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
H-drol is not a supplement. Wrong section.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
halo compounds are usually ran around 75mg. Most go up to 100mg+

I personally never felt much unless it was 100mg+

that being said I think you would be better off with an epi compound or something a little stronger mg/mg. I havent seen many gain considerable size using halo compounds regardless of the dose, more body recomposition.

Thunder1

Awards
halo compounds are usually ran around 75mg. Most go up to 100mg+

I personally never felt much unless it was 100mg+

that being said I think you would be better off with an epi compound or something a little stronger mg/mg. I havent seen many gain considerable size using halo compounds regardless of the dose, more body recomposition.
Thanks for your input. I'm 235 @ 5'9" recomp will be fine.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I know this. Been in the game for yrs. I was just asking how legit the company was from what I read here.
Understood. Though you still will get the best answers in the anabolics section.