Superpump 250 or NO Shotgun

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Guys...need your help,

Going to be lean bulking from next week with the trfecta stack and anabolic pump and need a synergistic pre-workout. I'm just finishing off a tub of USPLabs Jacked and fancy a change. I've short listed the options to Superpump 250 and NO Shotgun. What are people's views on which of these would be better for a lean bulk.

Thanks,

S.

Dazer

Awards
alright fella, i have used both these products in the past and i must say the superpump 250 was my favourite of the two in terms of results however it also had me feeling like i needed to be sat on the toilet all the time, that said though i might have been sensitive to some of the ingredients but i have noted others saying similar things. if you can tolerate the iffy tummy i would defo go with the 250 perhaps at smaller dosages to asses tolerance and working up to a dosage you are comfortable with. hope this is of some help and good luck.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I havent used superpump 250 but i had good results with no shotgun it is probally my favorite product for pump with solid focus its not thta much energy. It has 20g of protein in it as well which is nice. Flavor is iffy but not bad overall a solid preworkout and would pick over superpump from the reviews ive heard.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
If I had to pick a pre out of those 2 I would definititely pick sp250...

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
Even as mild as the trifecta stack may be, I would caution you to consider saving your pre-WO for PCT. The prohormones will give you a pretty good lift and intensity going into the gym and saving yourself any added BP issues is always a plus.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Superpump is great (I used 3 scoops prewo), but it does have the alias "superdump" due to the sets you will likely put into potty training. Universal shock therapy is worth looking into, for price and effects.
If you do go with superpump, I recommend the lemon flavor. 1- it's good and a little sour 2. Orange flavor stained some of my cups

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Even as mild as the trifecta stack may be, I would caution you to consider saving your pre-WO for PCT. The prohormones will give you a pretty good lift and intensity going into the gym and saving yourself any added BP issues is always a plus.
That is a really good point. Something from which I've suffered before. However, recently have taken Jacked, OEP and 10 mg of epi pre-workout with no issues. So I my body may have adapted.

I train at 6:30 in the morning on an empty stomach, hence the pre-workout. Would trifecta give the kind of boost I need to get me in the gym that early, thats only concern.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Superpump is great (I used 3 scoops prewo), but it does have the alias "superdump" due to the sets you will likely put into potty training. Universal shock therapy is worth looking into, for price and effects.
If you do go with superpump, I recommend the lemon flavor. 1- it's good and a little sour 2. Orange flavor stained some of my cups
Well I never use more than 1 scoop...seriously putting 60 grams of actives (3 scoops of SP250) into your system at one time it is no surprise people get the super dumps. Stack SP250 with some like RPM, Black Cats, or another stimulant type product of your choice and one scoop is all you need. Seriously...using more than 1 scoop is a waste of money.

Cheers!:cheers:

BxGymRat

BxGymRat

Awards
Never tried SP250, But NO Shotgun has become a staple Preworkout, besides the 20g of protein, the tingling/ skin flush (from the Beta Alanine)is pretty cool once you get used to it.>>>> its Kinda like a signal that its kickin in and its time to get CRRUNK lol :hammer:

oh and NOO SH*TS!!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
SuperPoop 250 causes gastrointestinal issues because of the large dose of magnesium. I never got used to it. NO Shotgun is good for pumps but neither are significant mass producers. I have used nearly every preworkout product on the market and my current favorite is RagNoRok Ultra. No gastrointestinal issues, good pump and a mild stim effect. It does cause me to have to urinate more frequently than normal but all creatine supps have this effect on me.

khakiman

Awards
they both give you a good pump and pre workout energy. I dont think you can go wrong either way.

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
That is a really good point. Something from which I've suffered before. However, recently have taken Jacked, OEP and 10 mg of epi pre-workout with no issues. So I my body may have adapted.

I train at 6:30 in the morning on an empty stomach, hence the pre-workout. Would trifecta give the kind of boost I need to get me in the gym that early, thats only concern.
The MMv3 in your stack should have some yohimbine in it. If you need the boost, low dose a pre-WO, and certainly don't take a pre-workout, stim, and hormones all at once. Besides, the stim is more than likely a vaso-constrictor. Not beneficial in terms of blood flow.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I support no shotgun for it's amino acid content.

heavydeadlift

Awards
how about neither....there are much better options for a preworkout

if you want a stim based prewo id go with muscle marinade

if you want a stimfree formula go with ultima

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just tried the SP250 Lemon, surprisingly I loved the taste. My buddy just bought a tub and i wanted to try it again so i stole some. I used to have the fruit punch that was just god awful. I haven't tried shotgun but believe me, as soon as a sale on it hits, ill be the first in line.