looking for effective preworkout supp.

halberdklown

Awards
I've been taking jack3d and Green Mag together, Jack3d before workout and green mag after, since last summer and have really enjoyed a lot of increased pump and energy in the gym. Recently however, for about a month and a half, I have noticed less and less energy in the gym, and since i work out in the mornings now, i tend to get that lethargic feeling while im there that, as you all might know, just craps up a workout in a heat beat. I cycled off jack3d for a month sometime ago but started it over, and just now finished the tub i had. I was interested in trying something new, possibly anadraulic state gt + anadraulic pump. I know it has been getting a lot of good reviews but i just have some questions:

-Should i wait some time before trying those 2 given that i just finished my jack3d tub literally this morning? (still have the green mag)
-anadraulic state gt to be cycled off, correct?
-I currently only take the 2 i mentioned previously along with come dextrose and protein and thats about it as far as supps are concerned.

any and all advice/suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd take a month off. Maybe cycle in a test booster, like Blue Gene, Primal Male, or Testopro, then jump back on the Anadraulic State.

halberdklown

Awards
thanks for that, poison. Should i cycle off the creatine? I think i remember reading somewhere once that creatine was ok to take year round...

halberdklown

Awards
I started with 2 but now its the max, 3. I mean, i still get a few tingles, although progressively less than before, but thats about it, the pump is very minimal

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
def need to cycle off

Youre stimmed out!
Yeah, same thing was happening to me on Jack3d. It's awesome but after 2 - 3 months on it at 3 scoops...I got stimmed out and it just didn't have the same kick. So I cut out all caffeine for about 3 months (I was out of Jack3d and poor at the time anyways) and then got another tub...and I was good after that.
I know 3 months was a long time but I was cleaning my system out of everything, sodas, fried foods, creatine...etc....

halberdklown

Awards
thanks for the advice guys. Do you recommend something i can take or do in the mean time, though? because although it only gives me a small kick, i know that going completely off it will further decrease my gym performance.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's why I recommended the blue gene, or primal male, etc. You'll increase gym performance in a different way, and keep gaining.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, he could just take decaf RagNOrok, but I'd lay off the pre-workout stuff totally for a month or two, and come back refreshed.

landon

landon

Awards
Noxipro made by CTD labs, its good stuff im taking it right now and i love it

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
wow 3 scoops of Jack3d is a lot. I would take some time off the stims. By then Maximize V2 should be out and you could give that a try!

UKStrength

I'd second cycling off everything mate, clear out the receptors and you should start seeing some responses again.

You could also go down the stim-free route pre-workout mate, there's a few available including Pre-Max.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes definatly PreMax. Great nutrition profile, but of course its goin to give you the great workouts your looking for and its stimulant free. Cut out all diet soda, tea, soda pop, energy drinks,and even chocolate. Basically anything with caffeine, or other stims. This will help to ensure that your giving your adrenal system its proper off time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ultima by Omega is another stim free option

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, same thing was happening to me on Jack3d. It's awesome but after 2 - 3 months on it at 3 scoops...I got stimmed out and it just didn't have the same kick. So I cut out all caffeine for about 3 months (I was out of Jack3d and poor at the time anyways) and then got another tub...and I was good after that.
I know 3 months was a long time but I was cleaning my system out of everything, sodas, fried foods, creatine...etc....
I've tried Jack3d before and loved it but eventually the same thing happened to me. Come to think of it, the same thing happens to me with every stim product I've ever used. It's impossible for these products to have the same kick as they did the first few days you took them.

Has anyone ever tried cycling a single bottle? As in using it for so many days, then not using for a few days, ect.. ??

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Jack3d before and loved it but eventually the same thing happened to me. Come to think of it, the same thing happens to me with every stim product I've ever used. It's impossible for these products to have the same kick as they did the first few days you took them.

Has anyone ever tried cycling a single bottle? As in using it for so many days, then not using for a few days, ect.. ??
Yeah, I was doing that with Jack3d for about 2 months...taking it only 3 days a week. It worked but after a couple of months the effect still isn't as effective. It is a lot of caffeine. N.O. Xplode didn't even do anything for me after I finished the first tub. It was awesome the first 3-4 times taking it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remember when I took the sample of Jacked...wow did that light me up. I am coming to the end of my Jacked run as well. 3 scoops just don't do it anymore. Time to reset the tolerance level back to zero.

Bazi

Awards
If you are feeling rundown or low on energy, might I suggest you try Bazi? Many people report improved energy, concentration, and focus in as little as twenty minutes. No need to wait months to feel the benefits.

Jeff
Bazi Ambassador

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking jack3d and Green Mag together, Jack3d before workout and green mag after, since last summer and have really enjoyed a lot of increased pump and energy in the gym. Recently however, for about a month and a half, I have noticed less and less energy in the gym, and since i work out in the mornings now, i tend to get that lethargic feeling while im there that, as you all might know, just craps up a workout in a heat beat. I cycled off jack3d for a month sometime ago but started it over, and just now finished the tub i had. I was interested in trying something new, possibly anadraulic state gt + anadraulic pump. I know it has been getting a lot of good reviews but i just have some questions:

-Should i wait some time before trying those 2 given that i just finished my jack3d tub literally this morning? (still have the green mag)
-anadraulic state gt to be cycled off, correct?
-I currently only take the 2 i mentioned previously along with come dextrose and protein and thats about it as far as supps are concerned.

any and all advice/suggestions/comments are greatly appreciated.
well if u like that pump as we all do but you need some time off, try Pre-max that pump is NUTS and its stim free, thatd be my suggestion to ya
cycling is generally a good idea when it comes to supps
not to mention you can try new stuff more often

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

halberdklown

Awards
wow thanks a lot everyone for your responses. So a few are saying i should just lay off everything (including creatine?) for a few months, but some are saying to go ahead and do the stim-free thing. All of you suggesting stim-free, did you mean to do this now or AFTER a few months of me just taking protein as my only supplement?

About that stim-free stuff, premax is looking promising, or i would also consider buying some bulk Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, and AAKG and taking that pre-workout along with a little bit of Creatine Gluconate. how would that sound?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are feeling rundown or low on energy, might I suggest you try Bazi? Many people report improved energy, concentration, and focus in as little as twenty minutes. No need to wait months to feel the benefits.

Jeff
Bazi Ambassador

Killer third post, brobasssador.

halberdklown

Awards
So i've decided to get some bulk Beta Alanine, Citrulline Malate, AAKG powder, and Creatine Gluconate to use as my pre workout concoction. Would anyone recommend some dosing sizes for these?

Illilian

Illilian

Awards
every try Purple Wraath? That will give a non-caffeine energy boost.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine, - 3g 2x per day
Citrulline Malate, - 6g
AAKG powder, - 3g
Creatine Gluconate - 3g

halberdklown

Awards
^ would anyone confirm these dosages? would the citrulline malate be 6g all before workout?

halberdklown

Awards
so i've been using some Beta Alanine, Citruline Malate, AAKG, and Creatine Mono with a little crystal light for a week now and i must say, each and every time i've had feelings of nausea which, at the end of last week, was enough to actually make me go back home. Would it be alright to take this with a little protein/carbs so as to ease it down better? i usually eat something around 2 and a half to 3 hours prior to taking this (the 3 hr gap is due to a shift i have to do in the mornings as part of a research project, so i cant eat anything inbetween)

halberdklown

Awards
well that definitly didnt work. So if anyone would like to take these off my hands let me know, they are the 500g serving sizes except for the creatine gluconate which is 100g (just noticed my type in the previous post saying its mono). I've only had around 4 servings of each, so they are still pretty full.