drive vs bioforge

antknee

whats the difference? i was looking into some older threads about T boosters and saw something where someone said they were pretty much the same with Drive being cheaper..so really, whats the diff in them? the reviews ive seen a the Planet are so-so for Drive and i hardly see anything negative about Bioforge.. i thought i had my stack nailed down to Dermacrine, bio forge, and ebol but now im re thinking it..maybe Derma, Testopro, and Drive,

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so your plan was to run dermacrine then the bioforge/ebol? or testopro/drive?

I dont see why you would run a natty test booster with dermacrine since ur gonna get shutdown somewhat .

as for youre question tho IME drive is better then bioforge (the first bioforge)

antknee

thanks for the input...why is drive better? the ingredients?

i was gonna run :
derma/ bioforge/ebol

then follow with

sustain alpha/ phyto caps

then maybe do it again...derma for about 4 weeks at a time doesn't really have any negative effects on me..ive used it with SA/ Phyto Caps and as a stand alone and im ok- tren on the other hand shut me down, lol:irked:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ebol? Seriously? Thermolife is full of ****, ebol sucks.

As for drive or bioforge, the only thing bioforge has over drive is the dim or i3c or whatever it is, imo. $50 is steep for buioforge.

antknee

i had my ebol doubts- which is why i was thinking testopro..maybe just buy dim or i3c separately?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good, glad you doubt ebol. They put some retarded potent percentage of rhodiola in the first version; normal is 3% rosavins, iirc, and theirs was way higher, like stratosphere. That's a ridiculous n00b move, everyone knows high dose gives headaches and lethargy. My head felt like it was going to explode. They claimed I was the first one with an issue. They soon came out with subsequent versions without rhodiola, lol, and everything is underdosed, except the ginseng. Great.

The owner of thermolife is a lying douche, there are a couple threads on here with him posting. Idiot.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Now foods I3C + Drive =better than Bioforge. drive is cheaper, has better ingredients, and with I3C added will be alot better than bioforge.

as for Ebol, IDK why the other forum is so in love with thermolife, i mean they do have cool stuff but its overpriced, and everythings like 25 days worth , that sucks. Ive never tried Ebol, Id like to but with being a college student id rather buy whey, bcaas, creatine, and a prewo over spending 80 dollars for 2 bottles of Ebol. at least with the staples id kno im not going to be dissapointed. but if you do run Ebol Id definately follow your log, I like the ingrredients but I think its underdosed. maybe Ebol+4 caps of ecdysten would be good but never tried ecdy other than bulk powder and it was less than worth the money.

antknee

yeah- the ebol had decent reviews WITH bioforge which made me a bit suspicious. whatever. you guys gave me some good info- im gonna look into things and maybe run the Drive, I3C, Derma, and maybe testopro..im getting up in age, lol, so im sure the Tboosters will hit me good..

Btw, this board is so much more 'unbiased' that another BigBoard its funny.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testopro alone should be a potent enough boost. Seriously. Or just do what I'm doing, and try some formestane lv, it's $27 and stronger than any herbal test booster. or try Primal male, I put on 8lbs of muscle doing everything mostly wrong.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
yeah if your going to run dermacrine I would advise stacking with formestane and light PCT with Testopro or stoked, or even drive would be fine.

antknee

thanks guys- looks like its time to hit the search button again...another friend has me looking at Prime, which i totally wrote off..
just curious, how would you dose the i3c if bought seperately?