Mucuna Pruriens and L-Dopa
- 04-12-2010, 08:07 PM
Which is why I decided to go with the Mucuna Pruriens caps
After getting alot of feedback between L-Dopa and Mucuna Pruriens, it appears the studies show that Mucuna Pruriens is actually more effective. Was even going to go with PowerFULL, but seems for value vs. effectiveness, Mucuna Pruriens should do the job just fine.
Figure 2 - Effect of l-DOPA and Mucuna pruriens seed powder feeding on plasma testosterone, LH and prolactin level
- 04-12-2010, 08:30 PM
04-18-2010, 03:48 PM
Of all the feedback I have been receiving, alot of people of notice how since starting these type of supplements, they have noticed an improvement in their skin. Is this typical and if so, curious what causes this.
04-18-2010, 06:25 PM
04-18-2010, 09:07 PM
I just want to add my thinking:
1. it's not sure that either mucuna or l-dopa can help you loss fat. people think it can increase GH, but you can't say so that it can help fat loss, that's too quick linking.
2. In theory, more dopamine is not link to longer period. Some illegal dopamine booster can stop you from ejeculation, yes, but they act in a different mechanism. Personally, I feel that maybe l-dopa can make sex more enjoyable, but can not longer my duration, actually I feel it made my duration shorter. It doesn't toning down my male organ sensitivity: it increases the sexual sense. For reducing refractional period, I am not sure either, I haven't count the time. I don't think shorter refractional period is that important for sex, unless it's really short, so short that you can do it again immediately before your partner cool down.
3. Both mucuna and l-dopa is cheap as bulk powder, and all taste not bad; personally i won't buy expensive mucuna or l-dopa in capsules with a fancy name, but maybe you think it's more reliable than unnamed bulk stuffs, also an idea, up to you.
4. Playing with your dopamine system is not risk free, I would suggest anyone who wants to buy this kind of product do some reading, see what you definitely shouldn't take at the same time in case very bad sides might happen.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AtomicFox in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 03-20-2016, 10:59 AM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 57Last Post: 04-09-2013, 09:31 PM
- By Super Saiyan in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-27-2010, 02:49 PM
- By fatburner2007 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-11-2010, 09:18 PM
- By de49152 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:30 PM