Mucuna Pruriens and L-Dopa

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thumbs up

Which is why I decided to go with the Mucuna Pruriens caps

After getting alot of feedback between L-Dopa and Mucuna Pruriens, it appears the studies show that Mucuna Pruriens is actually more effective. Was even going to go with PowerFULL, but seems for value vs. effectiveness, Mucuna Pruriens should do the job just fine.

Figure 2 - Effect of l-DOPA and Mucuna pruriens seed powder feeding on plasma testosterone, LH and prolactin level

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    stuff is nasty, no matter what you mix it with.

2. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Which is why I decided to go with the Mucuna Pruriens caps

After getting alot of feedback between L-Dopa and Mucuna Pruriens, it appears the studies show that Mucuna Pruriens is actually more effective. Was even going to go with PowerFULL, but seems for value vs. effectiveness, Mucuna Pruriens should do the job just fine.

Figure 2 - Effect of l-DOPA and Mucuna pruriens seed powder feeding on plasma testosterone, LH and prolactin level
    let us know how it goes, and good luck!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Of all the feedback I have been receiving, alot of people of notice how since starting these type of supplements, they have noticed an improvement in their skin. Is this typical and if so, curious what causes this.

4. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Of all the feedback I have been receiving, alot of people of notice how since starting these type of supplements, they have noticed an improvement in their skin. Is this typical and if so, curious what causes this.
    It's typical of increased GH

5. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is there any difference between Mucuna Pruriens and L-Dopa?
    I am looking at another brand that indicates MUCUNA PRURIENS EXTRACT STANDARDIZED TO 15% L-DOPA - 400 Mg per cap.

Is there any difference between these two? Is the Cognitive Nutrition standardized to a higher % of L-Dopa?

A couple of things I have heard about Mucuna Pruriens are the following:

1. Effective for fat loss and beneficial when cutting.
    2. Effective for sustaining sexual activity for a longer duration and reduce the refractional period; treatment of premature ejaculation as it delays the process of ejaculation by simply toning down the sensitivity of male sex organs.

Has anyone experience the above benefits? If so, is Mucuna Pruriens meant to be taken daily, prior to the gym or sexual activity, etc.?
    The relationship between L-dopa and mucuna is already explained by someone above.

I just want to add my thinking:
    1. it's not sure that either mucuna or l-dopa can help you loss fat. people think it can increase GH, but you can't say so that it can help fat loss, that's too quick linking.

2. In theory, more dopamine is not link to longer period. Some illegal dopamine booster can stop you from ejeculation, yes, but they act in a different mechanism. Personally, I feel that maybe l-dopa can make sex more enjoyable, but can not longer my duration, actually I feel it made my duration shorter. It doesn't toning down my male organ sensitivity: it increases the sexual sense. For reducing refractional period, I am not sure either, I haven't count the time. I don't think shorter refractional period is that important for sex, unless it's really short, so short that you can do it again immediately before your partner cool down.

3. Both mucuna and l-dopa is cheap as bulk powder, and all taste not bad; personally i won't buy expensive mucuna or l-dopa in capsules with a fancy name, but maybe you think it's more reliable than unnamed bulk stuffs, also an idea, up to you.

4. Playing with your dopamine system is not risk free, I would suggest anyone who wants to buy this kind of product do some reading, see what you definitely shouldn't take at the same time in case very bad sides might happen.

Similar Forum Threads

1. L-dopa/mucuna pruriens dosage?
    By AtomicFox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-09-2014, 08:29 AM
  2. Mucuna Pruriens
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 04-09-2013, 09:31 PM
  3. Is my Mucuna Pruriens (L-Dopa) standardized too low?
    By Super Saiyan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 02:49 PM
  4. 1-carboxy vs. Mucuna Pruriens
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2010, 09:18 PM
  5. Bulk mucuna pruriens?
    By de49152 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:30 PM