Testosterone boosters

ns107m

Awards
Looking for some test booster that is not going to break my bank. I tried the deisel but did not get any affects.

I am also taking buzzerk for pre workout. Loved it at first but now do not feel anything. Any other good preworkout?

acwingfoot

Awards
testopro.. as many threads on here reiterate stacked with Stoked, PP's Phytotest is great as well

im currently running testopro, PCS, T-911 and things are starting to hit me full gear now!!!!!!!

ns107m

Awards
I tried thew test pro by it's self but did not seem to see much gains. I was a little disapointed with the cost and the results. Maybe I will have to try to run it with the other things as well and see what happens. You think it makes that much of a difference?

Thanks

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NS,
you said you were disappointed in gains with your test boosters. Just to clarify, what are your expectations?

ns107m

Awards
I am looking for some extra power to get me over my hump and put up some more weight, gain more muscle. I have always been a supplement taker but never really found anythign that I really liked besides the origanal mag10. I do not think I have ever stacked anything though. I just always read and got the newest hype.

Thanks for the hep

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The gains from a natty test booster would only be few lbs.. Your diet is also a factor here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you decide to run another test booster add hemodraulix to it-really enhances the effect.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for some extra power to get me over my hump and put up some more weight, gain more muscle. I have always been a supplement taker but never really found anythign that I really liked besides the origanal mag10. I do not think I have ever stacked anything though. I just always read and got the newest hype.

Thanks for the hep
MassFX will give you that extra boost during workouts. It provides insane focus and intensity.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a lot of people really love phyto-test as did i if youre talking natty methxy is a great nitrogen retention ingredient...stack with maybe stoked or sustain alpha and youre getting to the top of the natty game

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-911 is/has been raved about since it hit the market, really something to look into.., I love the stuff, do a search for it, many logs/reviews will come up

UKStrength

The gains from a natty test booster would only be few lbs.. Your diet is also a factor here.
Agreed, this will always be a pivotal factor in determining gains.

a lot of people really love phyto-test as did i if youre talking natty methxy is a great nitrogen retention ingredient...stack with maybe stoked or sustain alpha and youre getting to the top of the natty game.
Definitely :) Phyto-Testosterone is one of the few products available that has an ingredient backed up to boost testosterone levels.

I also like that stack (Phyto-Testosterone and Sustain Alpha), have you had nice gains off it in the past?

acwingfoot

Awards
whats the true diff between Phyto and Testopro.. they both primarily run of Testofen right?? Its seems to be a wish-washy subject.. some say one, other say the other ..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for some test booster that is not going to break my bank. I tried the deisel but did not get any affects.

I am also taking buzzerk for pre workout. Loved it at first but now do not feel anything. Any other good preworkout?
Look into the Drive/RPM stack. Drive is a natural testosterone booster, and RPM is a preworkout product with testosterone boosting properties. Both are dosed preworkout (and Drive again during the day).

As mentioned, your NUTRITION will be the KEY to your gains. Next in line is your training. Supplements should only be used to supplement those primary factors re gains.

~Team APPNUT

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i second with what Rosie just said but you could also consider Recycle by purus labs

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am looking for some extra power to get me over my hump and put up some more weight, gain more muscle.
In my opinion, test boosters may help slightly with your power goals. In my opinion, test boosters will not help you put on mass. I know others will disagree, and that's perfectly fine.

IMO test boosters are good for libido regardless of goals. IME they are also good for maintaining exercise intensity while cutting (which does help preserve lean mass).

If you read my signature which is promoting a test booster, you'll understand that my opinion is unusually honest. All products are most productive when expectations are reasonable.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

testopro, with perform seems to be a pretty aawesome stack,

shouldnt break the bank to much and pretty effect

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the hep
That's not exactly a fair comparison as Mag-10 was 1-Test and 4-AD.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why don't you try (insert product name) from (insert company name). It's good and lots of people like it.

C'mon, guys. Anybody care to back up their claims with some justifications as to WHY it's so good? Hearsay will just confuse the man. :(

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
In my opinion, test boosters may help slightly with your power goals. In my opinion, test boosters will not help you put on mass. I know others will disagree, and that's perfectly fine.

IMO test boosters are good for libido regardless of goals. IME they are also good for maintaining exercise intensity while cutting (which does help preserve lean mass).

If you read my signature which is promoting a test booster, you'll understand that my opinion is unusually honest. All products are most productive when expectations are reasonable.
I tend to agree with Celc on this. Test boosters have their place, and are awesome in the right situations (Cutting, PCT), but don't expect a miracle here.

I mean, people aren't getting crazy gains from OTC stuff period. 10-15lbs on a PH/PS is considered fantastic. I remember certain ppl calling BS on my original Superdrol gains. They swore I was running test with it.

My gains? 25lbs. I kept 20. I was also eating about 8k cals a day, and weighed around 200.

Point is, I think your expectations are a little unrealistic.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
I tend to agree with Celc on this. Test boosters have their place, and are awesome in the right situations (Cutting, PCT), but don't expect a miracle here.

I mean, people aren't getting crazy gains from OTC stuff period. 10-15lbs on a PH/PS is considered fantastic. I remember certain ppl calling BS on my original Superdrol gains. They swore I was running test with it.

My gains? 25lbs. I kept 20. I was also eating about 8k cals a day, and weighed around 200.

Point is, I think your expectations are a little unrealistic.
I agree that test boosters dont exactly translate to major gains in mass. would u guys say it translates to major strength? I ask bc ive only used a test booster on a cut and got slight strength gain on a cut. id imagine it would have been more if i were in a caloric surplus

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MrCalves,
My opinion is that SOME test boosters do have a positive effect on strength. Don't expect most test boosters to have an effect on strength for the first 3 weeks. Then you should start to see some lifts that you may have reached a plateau with start to creep up heavier again. So, I think I do tend to agree with you that you will see a bit more strength increase with test boosters on a bulk rather than on a cut.

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
it seems the answer to help you with your goals is just simply eat more food. no way around it, some prodcuts are nice and all but do hardly nothing in comparisson to getting your nutriton in. I used to worry about whats supp does what, but that was a begginers mistake.

Simply put, EAT MORE and youll get the gains you want. fail to eat and youll make no gains.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MrCalves,
My opinion is that SOME test boosters do have a positive effect on strength. Don't expect most test boosters to have an effect on strength for the first 3 weeks. Then you should start to see some lifts that you may have reached a plateau with start to creep up heavier again. So, I think I do tend to agree with you that you will see a bit more strength increase with test boosters on a bulk rather than on a cut.
Not seeing immediate and drastic results is what most seem to be complaining about. (Old man rant...caution) Kids these days, and most people in general, want instant gratification. They aren't willing to put the 6 weeks into something to get to the really good part. If that means buying 2 bottles of something, well then forget it! That's the price of a new PS3 game, man!! I can't do that! It'd suck too much out of my college beer fund, bro!!! Psssshhh-aaah...

There are those products out there in this category that will give you some pretty instant results. I know of one off hand, but can't mention it. (Yes, legal. Yes, current. Yes, board rules prohibit me.) It's a rarity, but it can happen. For others, put the time in and don't complain if you get nothing from doing something wrong and only doing it for a week. If you want instant, try Swiss Miss.

it seems the answer to help you with your goals is just simply eat more food. no way around it, some prodcuts are nice and all but do hardly nothing in comparisson to getting your nutriton in. I used to worry about whats supp does what, but that was a begginers mistake.

Simply put, EAT MORE and youll get the gains you want. fail to eat and youll make no gains.
Bingo. The HUGE caveat to ALL products is that you need to be eating healthy, appropriately, and training sufficiently to see results even close to label claims. Thinking that you'll turn out like Cutler from a bottle of something when you're slammin pizza and beer every day is just absolutely retarded in my book and worthy of me showing up at the door with my "Stupid Hammer" (16oz roofing claw with previous victim's stupid brains still clinging to the rust spots).

Be smart, folks. Get the diet nailed down. Get a good program going for your goal, switch it up frequently, and THEN start hitting the supplement market for help. (KEY WORD: HELP, not miracle)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:laugh: Well said brotha!
In my case, it's the price of a new set of billet grips for the bike. ;) :lol:

Oh wait... I'd actually have to pay for supplements for that to be true. :head:

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testopro.. as many threads on here reiterate stacked with Stoked, PP's Phytotest is great as well

im currently running testopro, PCS, T-911 and things are starting to hit me full gear now!!!!!!!
i loved phyto-0test when i ran it a few months ago, if ur natty check it out.

if u dont mind a PH/test booster look into Dermacrine