Gaspari substitute...

TheU

Awards
What would be a subsitute for gaspari Halodrol- liquidgels? (i.e. what would be a smilar product in terms of what Halodrol is intented to accomplish.)

I am trying to build my own mass monster stack with other products. but my question is just geared towards Halodrol by gaspari.

So far i have mostly PP products lined up and just got my turinabol in last weeks thanks PP for the great packaging. But not ready to start my PH yet wanna go without using one for a few more months....

TheU

Awards
so test pro and stoked would cover the testostrone part. And Glycobol would be like the halodrol part?

then just add some creatine BCAA's and a preworkout sup of course a multi vitamin and that would make up a good muscle building stack?

Ive been on Animal and Controlled labs products for so long im ready to branch out and try something new thats why i am looking for differnt ideas.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, no, no.

The GlycoBol is a nutrient repartitioner that will help to shuttle glucose and amino acids to the muscle through increased insulin sensitivity.

TheU

Awards
ok so basically using the swole stack and some creatine/ BCAA/ and a pre workout NO sup. of course protien and diet would complete the AI stack into promoting muscle growth.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok so basically using the swole stack and some creatine/ BCAA/ and a pre workout NO sup. of course protien and diet would complete the AI stack into promoting muscle growth.
Yes. We also have a BCAA and NO product (RecoverPRO and Maniac, respectively).

TheU

Awards
THanks i will definatly take a look at those products on nurtaplanet.com... i have read good reviews on your guys products.

Any other sugestions anyone?

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
How does the swole stack compare/compete with the asteroid stack? They seem very similar. What about Testopro and HGHup?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does the swole stack compare/compete with the asteroid stack? They seem very similar. What about Testopro and HGHup?
In what respect for the TestoPro and HGHPro?

BTW, there are several HGH Pro logs going at this moment that you may want to follow.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can also look into what i call the ultimate natty stack, Sustain alpha, Phyto-test and Endoamp max, its about as far as you can go in the natty world, great libido great strength good muscle building and lower cortisol are all great benefits to have, throw in a good pump product like maniac and youre set i think