derma/ bioforge/ e-bol

A

antknee

hey all,

im thinking of give this a run before summer really gets going..a month of dermacrine, with 2 bottles of bioforge and a bottle of E-bol- looking to lose a small bit off the belly, gain some good strength and id like to gain 5-7 sustainable lbs. after the above id run sustain alpha, testopro and maybe something else..

5'9 210lbs 375 bench 18 arms, 19 yrs training-heavy weights low -ish reps..

any input good or bad is welcome:yup:

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a very cool stack to be honest. Simple yet one that, IMO, should yeild some decent gains with a recomp effect I would think. Also, not needed but just a suggestion, feedback on Prime (USP Labs) reports very large increases in strength with a leaning out effect. If you have the cash it wouldn't be a bad idea at all the run that the entire length of your cycle. Possibly replace E-bol? It should really start to kick in the end of your dermacrine cycle and should become more pronounce throughout your PCT.

A

antknee

thanks for the input! this stack has changed so much from what i thought i was going to do originally. ive been looking at A LOT of different combos- right before i went with e bol, Prime was what i was gonna run with the other supps. ive just read SO many positive reviews with the bioforge/ebol combo it seemed to good to pass up..maybe ill run the Prime version of this stack after or with the SA and Testopro..

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
That would work as well. I'm not saying that E-bol isn't effective at all (although it does seem to have a very low dose of Ecdy), it just seems that from feedback, the length of your dermacrine cycle (4 weeks), the effects of dermacrine and prime (leaning out effect w/ strength increases) that would make an absolutely sick combo. Might do it myself actually if I can scrape together enough cash for a bottle of Dermacrine LV. The timing just seems to work as well with users reporting the "magic week" on Prime seems to be 3, and your dermacrine ending in 4 weeks. Then the Prime could sort of "carry" you into PCT.

Either one should be a great stack though bro.