Trifecta stack or H-drol.....your veiws please

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Hi chaps,

Just back from a 2 week vacation and now ready to hit the gym hard. Planning on doing a veryl mild PH cycle in a couple of weeks, but I can't decide between H-drol and the Trifecta stack. I want something mild that will put on around 6 - 7 lbs of lean mass and if possible drop a little body fat too. Can trifecta achieve this or is it too mild. Is h-drol much stronger than the trifecta stack? All views and opinions welcome.

Thanks,

S.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the trifecta stack will require a lot less support supps than hdrol... if you are starting soon with hdrol you better start your cycle support supps now though and have all your ducks in a row. FYI - post in the anabolics sub-forum to avoid ticking off the mods with this kind of question.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hdrol definately the new lg products are weak ex. methyl 1d xl isnt just in a larger container it is missing ingredients its a scam notice its the same price. so hdrol or u can try hroid by hardcore formulations witch im using now suposed to be better for strength gains and so far ive had no sides

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hdrol definately the new lg products are weak ex. methyl 1d xl isnt just in a larger container it is missing ingredients its a scam notice its the same price. so hdrol or u can try hroid by hardcore formulations witch im using now suposed to be better for strength gains and so far ive had no sides
Its a scam huh? what ingredients is it missing, please enlighten me:)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to add a little something, also, this is one of many.. doesnt seem like much of a scam to me, if anything he scammed us:D, we should charge more;)

FINAL REVIEW
M1-D, Masterdrol & I-GH-1

Effects

Body 9/10 :
I followed the same diet I had going on the whole summer. I was stuck on 187lbs. During my cycle from start to finish I’ve gained 13lbs, meaning I reached my goal : 200lbs without gaining a ton of excess fat.

Vascularity 8/10 :
I was pretty vascular to begin with but this faded somewhat during my cycle since I was focused on lean bulking. My vascularity is still there, just not as pronounced as before.

Strength 9/10 :
Strength gains were noticable from the beginning. When dosing pre workout I could always feel the supplements kicking in. Upped all my lifts during the cycle!

Pump 10/10 :
I had som major pumps going on during every workout after the 1st week. The feeling of having your upper back pumped to the max is incredible, I have never had my back pumped like that before!

Mood 10/10 :
The aggressions were very managable and confidence was way up. I felt like I was on top of the world and when hitting the gym I could set the aggressions free – poor weights..

Recovery 8/10 :
Recovery was good the entire way. I did have doms now and then but that never slowed me down.

Sides

Aggression 10/10 :
Aggressions were managable and bearable, easilly channeled to the gym.

Joints 8/10 :
I did not have any issues with my joints except my knee and my hip but that was from jumping into heavy squatting again so I can’t blame it on the supplements. I did use a cissus supplement during PCT however.

Libido 8/10 :
There was some loss of libido now and then from time to time but it came and went. Nothing major though, didn’t cause me any problems in the bedroom.

Gyno 10/10 :
No signs of gyno during the cycle.

Thoughts

Would I use it again? :
Definately! It was my first PH cycle so I am very happy with the results. I am going to give some other supplements a try but this stack will always be in my mind!

Would I recommend? :
Absolutely! Anyone who wants to give PH’s a try without worrying about livervalues etc. won’t be disappointed! It is also an excellent choise if you are thinking about entering the PH world and want to start mild and not jumping up the ladder at once!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Its a scam huh? what ingredients is it missing, please enlighten me:)
Methyl 1D:
1 capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving
Anabolic Agent: 85mg 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
Estrogen Control Complex: 4 mg 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending): 225mg Quercetin Beta Sitosterol Milk Thistle Ellagic Acid Piperine Zinc Asparate 5mg 3-alpha, 7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-beta-cholanic acid

Methyl 1D XL:
1 Capsules Servings Per Container 135 Amount Per Serving % DV
Prohormone Complex 104.00 mg ** 146-etioallocholan-dione ** Caprylic Acid (as Calcium Caprylate) ** Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 209.00 mg ** Luteolin ** Ellagic Acid Standardized ** Piperine ** Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate) ** Coleus Forskolini Standardized ** Cissus Quadrangularis ** Eurycoma Longifolia

See the difference. M1D has 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one which is the anabolic agent while M1D XL doesn't even mention the ingredient in the blend and only has 146-etioallocholan-dione which is an estogen blocker. Even though if u look at M1Ds Anabolic Agent blend its 84mg while M1D XLs' is 104mg. I dont know if they have the same ingredients, but why would the labels be different?.. Also M1D had Milk Thistle while the other dosent..

Jake Fires

Jake Fires

Awards
  • Established
im sorry to say but im on my second cycle of trifecta and i love.

if your a person whos a little iffy about taking steroids or PH's trifecta is the safest way to go, yes it very mild, and no it wont turn you into the hulk. but you WILL get defined and stronger.

i use to be all natural and wanted to try something out so i figured the trifecta stack was my safest bet. no sides really at all.

i felt my libido go way up!
erections are even harder.

check my avatar pic, thats me before starting my second trifecta cycle and only doing pushups crunches dips and pullups, barely any weights, i know im not the biggest but hell who gives a ****. im healthy, really fit, and happy.

im in the gym now on this cycle and am enjoying the gains. ill update my avater in 1 month or soo.

o and another thing ive noticed my gains were still increasing while using formadrol as PCT>

r6lift

r6lift

Awards
  • Established
If I were you, I'd run H-drol. Don't know much bout trifecta but halo will give u mass and pretty good for recomp. results will still vary dependin on trainin and diet. CEL ftw:)

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Im going to say cel H-drol ftw also. Wont disappoint

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl 1D:
1 capsule Servings Per Container: 90 Amount Per Serving
Anabolic Agent: 85mg 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one
Estrogen Control Complex: 4 mg 1,4,6-etioallocholan-dione
Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending): 225mg Quercetin Beta Sitosterol Milk Thistle Ellagic Acid Piperine Zinc Asparate 5mg 3-alpha, 7-alpha-dihydroxy-5-beta-cholanic acid

Methyl 1D XL:
1 Capsules Servings Per Container 135 Amount Per Serving % DV
Prohormone Complex 104.00 mg ** 146-etioallocholan-dione ** Caprylic Acid (as Calcium Caprylate) ** Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 209.00 mg ** Luteolin ** Ellagic Acid Standardized ** Piperine ** Zinc (as Zinc Aspartate) ** Coleus Forskolini Standardized ** Cissus Quadrangularis ** Eurycoma Longifolia

See the difference. M1D has 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one which is the anabolic agent while M1D XL doesn't even mention the ingredient in the blend and only has 146-etioallocholan-dione which is an estogen blocker. Even though if u look at M1Ds Anabolic Agent blend its 84mg while M1D XLs' is 104mg. I dont know if they have the same ingredients, but why would the labels be different?.. Also M1D had Milk Thistle while the other dosent..
Let me educate you my friend..

The first M1-D you quoted, is the old version that had ATD in it.. we do not make that anymore, so if you pulled that from a site, then thats a foul on them..that version has been out of production now for quit some time.. so your claim on the scam is again false, and clear up here;)

I have said this so many times, THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN M1-D and M1-D XL one has 90 caps, the other has 135, hence it costing more, and giving the user a longer cycle...

tpgpower

Awards
Lifter Gold you seem to work for LG which is good as I have a question... I just bought the trifecta stack excited as hell for it. On workout days it says take it right before your workout and then dinner. I always eat dinner right after I workout as I hit the gym at night, should I always just take one does in the morning and then one during dinner/workout. Also it came with the free GH when is the best time to take this.
Thanks

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you know what your doing h-drol is the better one to take, if ur unsure trifecta is simple to take with less risk

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I know what I'm doing with regards to prohormones, PCT and support supplements etc. Its just I need to buy something soon and didn't want to go for a full nolvadex PCT. I want something mild enough to only need a OTC PCT but strong enough to pack on 6 - 8 lbs. I know H-drol can do this quite easily. But can the trifecta stack do this consistently or is H-drol mild enough not to require a a serm?

tpgpower

Awards
what would you suggest for pct with the trifecta stack?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pct for trifecta comes with the trifecta, formadrol is the pct....i've seen many h-drol cycles using the otc pct but i can't recommend it because a serm is always your best bet, if your doing h-drol i wouldn't run it over 75 mg's and for longer than 5 or 6 weeks

my experience with the trifecta, didn't do anything for me, actually lost 3 lbs and saw no change in strength, muslce hardness, etc....but i seem to be in the minority on that one

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Young gotti...

Thats exactly my concern. Two bottles of H-drol and a OTC pct cost around the same as a trifecta stack. Problem is I've read a few reviews similiar to yours and thats why I posted my question. I think the only way I'll find out is by trying it out, an expensive mistake if it doesn't work!!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah it is an expensive mistake if it doesn't work...luckily i got some i-gh-1 with mine, that stuff was better than the stack itself for me anyway

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
after just one bottle if h-drol something like iinhibit e or cel pct should be fine but two bottles depending on the dosage and age is likely to cause some shutdown if i were u i would get a serm and use if if u need but if not save it and use for another PH cycle so it wont be a waste of money

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
^^^ this is a joke?

Hdrol is a serious PH with possibly less sides than Epi (on the liver). You'll still need liver support, possibly prostrate etc... Big thread in Anabolics on Hdrol and SERM.

I honestly think that where this post should go after the above post (they'd slake you for that, if I haven't managed to do so already).

I've got the Trifecta stack sitting in the cupboard. The problem I have with it is at max dose 8 caps per day with 135 caps then thats less than 20 days worth. I'd need 4 bottles to run a cycle unless.... oh blow this is the Anabolics forum...

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Need 2 kits to feel "Strong" I dosed 7/7 week 3 and 8/8 week 4 and week 4 was GREAT!!! I lost about 15lbs (Cleaned my diet up 10 fold) and refused to grab a lighter weight.

I will say I think its near impossible to gain weight on this stack. The recomp is crazy

RommelS

Awards
I'm nearing week 6 of my trifecta stack and quite pleased with the results. My diet could use some work, nonetheless, I am a beast in the gym. I've gained 8 pounds since the start of the cycle. Perhaps more than 8 pounds of LBM since my abs are beginning to poke out now, definitely not visible pre-cycle. Strength definitely went up and I received a few couplements on looking thicker. :biggthumpup:

The OP was looking to gains 6-7 pounds of lean mass. I believe this product will definitely help him reach his goal without worrying about sides.

Only side for me was in the beginning of the cycle to adjust to the Yohimbe. It made me feel a bit nausiated and anxious. It went away after the fifth day.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Rommel...thanks dude! Really appreciate it....helped me make my mind up!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ this is a joke?

Hdrol is a serious PH with possibly less sides than Epi (on the liver). You'll still need liver support, possibly prostrate etc... Big thread in Anabolics on Hdrol and SERM.

I honestly think that where this post should go after the above post (they'd slake you for that, if I haven't managed to do so already).

I've got the Trifecta stack sitting in the cupboard. The problem I have with it is at max dose 8 caps per day with 135 caps then thats less than 20 days worth. I'd need 4 bottles to run a cycle unless.... oh blow this is the Anabolics forum...
What has a max dose of 8 caps with the trifecta?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm nearing week 6 of my trifecta stack and quite pleased with the results. My diet could use some work, nonetheless, I am a beast in the gym. I've gained 8 pounds since the start of the cycle. Perhaps more than 8 pounds of LBM since my abs are beginning to poke out now, definitely not visible pre-cycle. Strength definitely went up and I received a few couplements on looking thicker. :biggthumpup:

The OP was looking to gains 6-7 pounds of lean mass. I believe this product will definitely help him reach his goal without worrying about sides.

Only side for me was in the beginning of the cycle to adjust to the Yohimbe. It made me feel a bit nausiated and anxious. It went away after the fifth day.
awesome man!, glad you liked it

Rommel...thanks dude! Really appreciate it....helped me make my mind up!
let me know how it works out for you, post up in our section if you have any questions....

The thing with any supplement is , not everyone is a responder, this goes for PH/PS's.. best thing to do is a search, there are so many logs and reviews on both supplements.. I do see better success on the trifecta stack..

Chubbinmuffin

Chubbinmuffin

Awards
  • Established
I think a solo formadrol run would do more than M1D.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'm on week 2 of my Trifecta Stack... Bumped it up to 6/6 a day and have seen some sick results so far! After a week I'm down 3.5 lbs and am starting to look thicker all over... I'm hoping that by the end I'll be down around 15-16 lbs and keep/gain a bit of strength! This really is great as a recomp

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lifter Gold you seem to work for LG which is good as I have a question... I just bought the trifecta stack excited as hell for it. On workout days it says take it right before your workout and then dinner. I always eat dinner right after I workout as I hit the gym at night, should I always just take one does in the morning and then one during dinner/workout. Also it came with the free GH when is the best time to take this.
Thanks
Take the Gh at night before bed, as far as dosing goes, the best I have seen is spreading it out though the day, the M1-Dshould be taken with meals, i.e, breakfast and dinner. I always dosed mine morning and pm. The masterdrol I would spread it through out the day. If I was dosing 5 i would dose 2/2/1 2 being prework out..

let me know how it works out for you. feel freeto PM me at anytime bud:D

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on week 2 of my Trifecta Stack... Bumped it up to 6/6 a day and have seen some sick results so far! After a week I'm down 3.5 lbs and am starting to look thicker all over... I'm hoping that by the end I'll be down around 15-16 lbs and keep/gain a bit of strength! This really is great as a recomp
awesoem man!, it seems like its really treat you well. keep me posted on the results if you can