PCB Lab Test: Orange OxiMega Fish Oil!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Exclamation PCB Lab Test: Orange OxiMega Fish Oil!


    PCB Lab Test Now Up!

    http://www.controlledlabs.com/pdf/P2...otal%20pcb.pdf

    We are at only 29% of the limit for California (the strictest PCB enforcement in the USA) per serving (with its high potency you get a lot of dha/epa per serving thereby making the amount of PCB per mg of epa/dha ingested even lower in orange oximega fish oil compared to most other formulas). we are at 1.3% of the limit set by FDA.

    For Reference:
    FDA upper limit is 2000 ng/g
    upper limit for California is 90 ng/g
    CRN and WHO are also much higher limits compared to California

    also, most fish (salmon, talapia, tuna, etc) in the food chain has MUCH higher levels of PCB than most fish oils on the market and lower dha/epa per gram.


  2. Well done CL

  3. This is my new fish oil, btw. Maybe I will give the rest of my Kirkland Fish Oil to my GF. For those of you looking to try this, consider getting the Oximega with greens package. The profile is great, as well as the taste. A log can be found here: HereToStudy is keeping healthy [Controlled Labs OxiMega and Orange Triad]
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    Well done CL
    thanks surprised more people arent excited about this
    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    This is my new fish oil, btw. Maybe I will give the rest of my Kirkland Fish Oil to my GF. For those of you looking to try this, consider getting the Oximega with greens package. The profile is great, as well as the taste. A log can be found here: HereToStudy is keeping healthy [Controlled Labs OxiMega and Orange Triad]
    thanks for your support

    also a great value for the potentcy, flavor, non-chemical enteric coating and proven quality/purity

  5. I'm excited!

    I'm a little pissed that I missed the wheycheap sale, I should've stocked up. I really like the higher potency caps, and like that you guys 3rd party test it, and levels are low. I'm pretty sure a good sized swordfish steak potentially has more PCB's than a months worth of Oximega.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    I'm excited!

    I'm a little pissed that I missed the wheycheap sale, I should've stocked up. I really like the higher potency caps, and like that you guys 3rd party test it, and levels are low. I'm pretty sure a good sized swordfish steak potentially has more PCB's than a months worth of Oximega.
    exactly. the amount found here is so tiny compared to eating a salmon fillet

    even at full price this is a great deal for the potency of dha/epa and quality.

  7. bump for exciting quality news and also the fact that nutraplanet will be having an awesome sale on this product at the end of the week

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    bump for exciting quality news and also the fact that nutraplanet will be having an awesome sale on this product at the end of the week
    That is some serious quality! very excited about that.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: chris@controlledlabs.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    bump for exciting quality news and also the fact that nutraplanet will be having an awesome sale on this product at the end of the week
    HUH?! SALE?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    HUH?! SALE?
    yup, I think 13.99 maybe thursday or friday

  11. Sweet!

  12. Controlled Labs Rep
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: chris@controlledlabs.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    And in the bag, bro, trust me.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    And in the bag, bro, trust me.
    smart, this price is insane

  15. sale is done. thanks for making this one so successful everyone, you guys got a steal of a deal

  16. how many people here are buying the fish oil solo as opposed to in the kit? and if so, why?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    look for a promo coming soon
    You guys are really running some great promos with the OxiMega, hopefully people are taking advantage.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  18. So what kind of Fish is used in CL fish oil??? Other companies like NOW tell you exactly what kind of fish are in their Fish Oil. Why don't you? I like to know what I'm getting, but hey thats just me, I mean it does go into my body.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    smart, this price is insane
    The fact we don't know what kind of fish is in the product even more insane.

  20. Wow you are trolling CL on this forums as well? Didn't you admit that they had a good product on another forum? Gratz me on first post.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    The fact we don't know what kind of fish is in the product even more insane.
    Hey, would you rather know what fish is used, like every other product, or know that it's third party tested for purity, unlike 99 out of 100 other products?

  22. it's good to list the types of fish is all I'm saying. I use it, and it's a good product. but I don't know why the types of fish are not discussed. I mean what is the big deal. good to know what you are taking.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hey, would you rather know what fish is used, like every other product, or know that it's third party tested for purity, unlike 99 out of 100 other products?
    plenty of good fish oils on the market. and you know what you are getting.

  24. Your fish oil must list the specific species of fish used to make the oil. Salmon, tuna, sardines and anchovies are the richest sources.



    One is that the added flavor or fragrance can be used to mask the taste or smell of rancid oils. Rancid oils contain free radicals, which are a cause of cellular aging



    Do a little research people

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    plenty of good fish oils on the market. and you know what you are getting.
    No, there aren't. Not since the lawsuit. How many fish oil manufacturers do you think there are? A majority is rebranded, and a much has high levels of pcb's and other crap. Oximega doesn't. As for which fish? It doesn't really matter.

  26. And I've tasted oximega oil. It tastes fresher than anything I've ever had, fwiw.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You guys are really running some great promos with the OxiMega, hopefully people are taking advantage.
    yup, this one will be a contest type of promo, not a price cut promo. should be a blast
    Quote Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    So what kind of Fish is used in CL fish oil??? Other companies like NOW tell you exactly what kind of fish are in their Fish Oil. Why don't you? I like to know what I'm getting, but hey thats just me, I mean it does go into my body.
    we told you on the other board and its listed in threads:
    anchovy, sardines and mackerel (all short life span fish which are great for lower toxicities)

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hey, would you rather know what fish is used, like every other product, or know that it's third party tested for purity, unlike 99 out of 100 other products?
    very good point
    Quote Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    One is that the added flavor or fragrance can be used to mask the taste or smell of rancid oils. Rancid oils contain free radicals, which are a cause of cellular aging



    Do a little research people
    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    And I've tasted oximega oil. It tastes fresher than anything I've ever had, fwiw.
    exactly. chop one open and you will barely smell any fish at all. and the flavoring is in the gelatin, not in the oil itself, so that further proves my point

  28. It tastes like sushi grade toro.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It tastes like sushi grade toro.
    God damnit now I need some Sushi. Ironically, my favorite sushi place names itself after Toro.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  30. Haha, best post workout food ever: sushi or sashimi. For those who don't know, toro is fatty tuna. It's sick.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    It tastes like sushi grade toro.
    that is a good thing

  32. i dont think any other company except for one does this. surprised more people arent interested in quality

  33. ? Is it not selling? WTF? I have 3 bottles sitting on my counter. I'm giving this to my older daughter, without a qualm, and I'll continue to buy.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    ? Is it not selling? WTF? I have 3 bottles sitting on my counter. I'm giving this to my older daughter, without a qualm, and I'll continue to buy.
    dont get me wrong, its selling well, but the lack of interest in the thread makes me think it would have even if we didnt post this

  35. Well, it's a staple for most people, not something they like to talk about, maybe?

  36. Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Well, it's a staple for most people, not something they like to talk about, maybe?
    just strange that we are one of only two companies I have seen to publish this data from a 3rd party and virtually no one seems to care. just a bit sad at that reality, when we take the time and money to provide proof of quality measures.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Lab Test (Heavy Metals): Orange Oximega Fish Oil
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-14-2011, 12:14 PM
  2. $$$$Orange Oximega Fish Oil SALE ONLY $14.99$$$$
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 07:20 AM
  3. Orange Oximega #1 Selling Fish Oil on NP!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 04:58 PM
  4. Best selling Fish Oil on Nutraplanet: Orange Oximega
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 12:04 PM
  5. Orange OxiMega Fish Oil $13.99 SALE
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Log in
Log in