how much dhea daily should i take to feel real effect
and also not to shutdown the natural production
i know these may be a weak course but plz inform me

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I've read somewhere that studies of 200mg dhea did not shutdown the test subjects. If you are running an anti e and dht blocker Id think you would be able to do well. I'd like to see blood tests with this combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am natural bodybuilder and my organizations
permits using DHEA
i wanna try
DHEA+NOVEDEX+DHT blocker
google mytosterone, might be a novel dht blocker. btw-axis has trademarked mytosterone in their myodrol product.

bodybuilder30

Awards
i will show u my before and after blood tests
and also B&A pictures

bodybuilder30

Awards
first week
my diet (as before starting the course)--->(high fat(flaxseed and olive oil+nuts) and high protien(meat and chicken+eggs) ,low carb (only bassmati rice and fruits and oatmeal)
week 1: 75 mgDHEA +2 tablets novedex+320mg saw palmetto+OMega 3,6,9)(other supplemnts :cellmass+nanovapor(only preworkout)+animal nitro
fat %:decreased by 1% the first week
weigh:same weight as before starting the course(which means that i have gained weight as i lost fat by 1%
---sleep deeper--(great effect as i always take nanovapor on training days which has bad effects on my sleeping mood ,now even while taking it i sleep deeper.
----sweet dreams --no more nightmares!!!!---also again with nano i had nightmares,or after a hard workout
----energized -----
----no water retention---(N.B my sodium intake is always very low )
--at gym:with nano i always feel powerfull,but now i feel more powerfull and my weights are elevated
side effects :little more acne on my back but not too much(i always have acne on my back :)
aggression :mm may be yes but not much to worry about
recovery:faster than always, the muscle soreness has been decreased so much

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
there is a thread on here were a guy was taking 1gram of dhea a day and 50mgs of atd roughly 2 novadex caps he got decent results u could also look at supdrdrol ng prasterone = dhea they were recomending about 520 mgs a day mixed with atd trib testofen yohimbe and caffeine

bodybuilder30

Awards
there is a thread on here were a guy was taking 1gram of dhea a day and 50mgs of atd roughly 2 novadex caps he got decent results u could also look at supdrdrol ng prasterone = dhea they were recomending about 520 mgs a day mixed with atd trib testofen yohimbe and caffeine
belive me thx GOD ,i have great progress with the DHEA and novedex till now
and i even take 75 gm timed release
i will show u my progress
and also remember i am still natural
Musclemania permit DHEA

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
Have u ever taken novedex and saw palmeto by themselves just wondering if u could compare the difference

lbond2

lbond2

Awards
You should take dermacrine by primordial performance for max absorption of dhea...also, I would not block DHT for it is the building blocks of muscle...if you block this you might as well not even take dhea.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You should take dermacrine by primordial performance for max absorption of dhea...also, I would not block DHT for it is the building blocks of muscle...if you block this you might as well not even take dhea.
Any others on this opinion on the DHT?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
bump

what about formestane and DHEA -- form does a great job of controlling estro so it might handle the potential for estro the DHEA poses -- or are they working against eachother (form blocks DHT)

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Form and dhea is a very good combo, particularly dermacrine and form. Could also add more dhea with derma if you desire.

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
I'm 2 weeks into a light stack of DHEA & 6-Bromo. Twice a day, I take 25mg of DHEA & 12.5mg of 6-bromo. I'm also taking 1 cap of Lean Xtreme 1st thing in the morning for cortisol control. I feel great. Mood is much improved, sleep is great and my mental clarity is soooo much better too. Slight acne outbreak, strength is increasing once again. I'm 45 and feel like I've been in a funk for quite a while. I honestly can say this is the best I've felt in a very long time. I'm going to run this 6 weeks than do a DHEA & Form stack. 50mg a day of DHEA (25mg x 2 per day) and 2-3 caps of Formadrol XL for 6 weeks.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I block some DHT all the time. I'm trying my best to keep my hair. compared to my older and younger brothers that did nothing...they are shaving thier heads already. I'd heard DHT is not very anabolic anyway.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 2 weeks into a light stack of DHEA & 6-Bromo. Twice a day, I take 25mg of DHEA & 12.5mg of 6-bromo. I'm also taking 1 cap of Lean Xtreme 1st thing in the morning for cortisol control. I feel great. Mood is much improved, sleep is great and my mental clarity is soooo much better too. Slight acne outbreak, strength is increasing once again. I'm 45 and feel like I've been in a funk for quite a while. I honestly can say this is the best I've felt in a very long time. I'm going to run this 6 weeks than do a DHEA & Form stack. 50mg a day of DHEA (25mg x 2 per day) and 2-3 caps of Formadrol XL for 6 weeks.
just so there is no confusion-formadrol xl does not contain formestane.

onlyone

Awards
i am natural bodybuilder and my organizations
permits using DHEA
i wanna try
DHEA+NOVEDEX+DHT blocker
With Novedex XT you can test positive in a steriod test.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Just to be clear, in my earlier post I was referring to formestane. :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
DHEA doesnt get much talk nowdays, would it be useful in a higher dose of 6bromo? like 100mg/day? i was bout to run a good cycle of 6bromo to help cut and wondering if it would further increase gains

edvanp

edvanp

Awards
  • Established
My body has reacted pretty well with the addition of DHEA. I'm running 50mg a day but will likely bump it up to 100mg to see if I notice any changes (good or bad). I tried it before when I was in my 30s and noticed nothing. 10 years later I now I can feel it.

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
With Novedex XT you can test positive in a steriod test.
I'm not sure what you mean by a "steroid test", but it's true that Novedex XT is an AI which is banned by many sporting organizations. For example, it is on the World Anti-Doping Agency's (WADA) Banned Substance List, which I believe is used by the INBA. In other words, if you take Novedex you may no longer be considered "natural".

OP: Please double-check your organization's banned substance list. There's probably a subsection called "Aromatase Inhibitors".

Cheers,
Ryan