jack3d + greenmag

O

oznerol

Awards
is it better to take both as prework out supps or jack3d as pre and greenmag as post?

F

fidget324

Awards
You will most likely encounter some controversy on this. Taking pre-workout is advantageous because the taurine and betaine will assist with energy and lactic acid breakdown during your workout. Taking post-workout is advantageous because this is the time that your muscles are most able to accept nutrients. But since you are combining it with Jack3d, which contains creatine, it might be a better idea to take the Mag post-workout so that your muscles are fed before and after.

Personally, because Jack3d has creatine mono, I prefer to stack it with bulk Creapure, but to each his own.

O

oznerol

Awards
hey thanks for that input,

if i was to take creapure instead of greenmag,

do i just mix the creapure with water or with something sweet?

F

fidget324

Awards
I mix mine with the Jack3d pre-workout. Jack3d already has 1.5g of creatine in it and I take 5g per day when I'm at my maintenance dose, so I measure out the Creapure so that the sum of the creatine in Jack3d and the Creapure itself is 5g. Then on off days I just take 5g Creapure. On off days I usually mix the Creapure with water, but for flavor you can throw in some Hi-C mix or something like that. Grape juice works too. Just DO NOT mix any sort of creatine with a drink that is highly acidic (ex. orange juice, lemonade, grapefruit juice, etc.). Acids turn creatine into creatinine, which is useless.

O

oznerol

Awards
alrite, thanks for that input.. im definitely looking into getting this stack..

but, i just recently came across RPM somewhere in the forums..

which would you recomend? rpm or jack3d?

Mick81

Mick81

Awards
alrite, thanks for that input.. im definitely looking into getting this stack..

but, i just recently came across RPM somewhere in the forums..

which would you recomend? rpm or jack3d?
I'm currently stacking Jack3d and Green mag - GM in am, Jacked for pre w/ half serve of GM, and sipping other half with BCAA's intra workout.

RPM and Jack3d are both good products, tho I find Jack3d easier to deal with as a pre WO supp, cause it kicks in faster, and gives me a real good hit of energy straight up. I know that when I start to tingle, I'm good to go.

RPM does give me more aggression to use in the gym tho, with a cleaner and longer lasting energy burn.... and supposedly has some test boosting properties.

Hope that helps....