eca stack safe for teen?

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
I'm 16, been lifting for 3 years and am wondering if eca is safe for me. I'm finishing a bulk now. I've taken jack3d before, so stims aren't a problem. I would probably get the ephedrine through bronkaid. Thoughts?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
IMO you don't need ECA or much else at your age. Creatine, fidh oil, and a vitamin and mineral pack would be it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm 16, been lifting for 3 years and am wondering if eca is safe for me. I'm finishing a bulk now. I've taken jack3d before, so stims aren't a problem. I would probably get the ephedrine through bronkaid. Thoughts?
At 16, you do NOT need to be using any other supplements but the staples - creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, and BCAAs (and even then, if you get enough good fats and protein and BCAAs through your diet, you don't need to even supplement with those) - and certainly NOT the ECA stack. You can achieve ALL of your goals through manipulating your NUTRITION AND TRAINING!

~Team APPNUT

permanabol

Awards
Aspirine is a no go in teens
I can't directly quote or link but I believe it increases blood in the brain and can cause some sort of permanent damage which obviously you don't want

Jurassic

Jurassic

Awards
As a teen all i've had to do to lose fat is eat a bit less and run more... A BCAA supplement could help keep some muscle though.

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
Thanks guys I won't run it, might invest in bcaas or eaas, heard they help retain muscle in a caloric deficit. Thanks for the input

xlivefreex

Awards
Thanks guys I won't run it, might invest in bcaas or eaas, heard they help retain muscle in a caloric deficit. Thanks for the input
this is the best bet for your age.
theres many fine intra workout supplements out there for you to pick from.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
is your weight correct? 144lbs?

doingwork30

doingwork30

Awards
I'm not done, I'm finishing the bulk at 165 and then I was thinking of using it. Also the height is off, I'm 5 8