Stacking Testopro with Prime

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
Stacking Testopro with Prime, is this ok? I am about to run another cycle of Prime with Powerfull and Anabolic Pump with Jack3d. I want to add in the Testopro for the test booster. I m curious if this would be ok to add this to my stack. Eager to try it!

cfiggs

Awards
If you search, there's a bunch of threads on that stack, and it's said to be very good, I'm actually about to run it.

EZDUZIT

EZDUZIT

Awards
If you search, there's a bunch of threads on that stack, and it's said to be very good, I'm actually about to run it.
Can you point me out a few threads. I tried but not coming up. It ether one or the other.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
go to the USP Labs portion under supplements. Asteroid stack sits well solo or bumped up. Enjoy the ride bro

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stacking Testopro with Prime, is this ok? I am about to run another cycle of Prime with Powerfull and Anabolic Pump with Jack3d. I want to add in the Testopro for the test booster. I m curious if this would be ok to add this to my stack. Eager to try it!
More than just ok I would think ... :fing02:

cfiggs

Awards
anabolicminds .com/forum/supplements/146400-prime-standalone.html
post's #11-15
anabolicminds .com/forum/supplements/147968-t-boosters.html
post #5

there's a couple that will answer your question, I don't have enough posts so I put a space between .com

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ladies and Gentlemen... Doug has spoken!!! Case closed!