WARNING STIMULANTS CAUSE OF DEATH!

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
17-Year Old Boy Suffers Sudden Death from Mixing Stimulant drinks and Soda
on 4/1/2010 | filed in: Nutrition and Supplements NY Post; ShareThis!!

The popular supplements known as "Stimulants", "pre workout drinks" and "fat burners" are very popular and varied, yet rarely mixed with soda. In fact, many health experts advise against it – and here’s why. Mixing the high energy and extra fizzy supplement can cause too much activity in the stomach (and sometimes intestines) which can overwhelm the body and in very rare cases – cause death.
A 17-year old boy, from Pittsburgh PA, died due to an extreme reaction of mixing NO-Xplode and Diet Coke with a new product named "OEP". Health experts said that any soda would have caused the reaction and that the “Dietness” of the coke had nothing to do with it. The boy died before he could even make it to the gym. A friend who was walking with him to the nearby gym dialed 911 and the boy was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead upon arrival. It was compared to an allergic reaction – but the doctors said it would not have happened had NO-Xplode and OEP not been mixed with the fizzy substance of a soda.
Dr.Wholleurdum from USOC mentioned that research has shown that using "energy drinks", "fat burners" and the powdered form of stimulants are like playing Russian roulette with your life and is pushing legislation through to have all such products banned.

The whole story is truly tragic.

So here’s some advice:
1. Definitely allow at least 15 minutes between drinking Stimulants and having a soda
2.Try to eat some food with your Stimulants
3.Don’t believe any article you read that was posted on April Fools Day and like my RE-writing =)?

Mostly Stolen from website haha.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
thats horrible i think they should ban all soda immediately

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why is it that when I search stuff from this article in quotes i can only find posts youve made on the forums and not a real article?

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that's why i gave up soda. i know soda and stims are very very dangerous. i am also giving up the internet and pr0n.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LMAO.. Time to mix my jack3d with meltdown and diet coke whilst injecting my test into my vein xD...

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
oh **** you had me going a second there.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
lmao "the “Dietness” of the coke "

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This had me going for a moment because I remember the pop/candy rocks and the coke killing a few people in the late 80s.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
This had me going for a moment because I remember the pop/candy rocks and the coke killing a few people in the late 80s.
That pop rocks+coke thing killing people is a myth. It can make you sick if you eat too much but it will not kill you haha.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Good one. Just saw this today. I was thinking OMG!

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Ban Coca Cola before we have any more threads like this

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO!!! Nice one. I should have put my glasses on and read it instead of skimming it the first time through. :( Funny, though. Very nicely done! :)

My wife got me so bad yesterday that I couldn't even do anything to her the rest of the day. Try waking up 45 minutes before your alarm to her crouched down over the bed saying "Hun, can you read this and tell me what it says", holding a pregnancy test box in my face. Not funny. Not at all funny. :( :(

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
LMAO!!! Nice one. I should have put my glasses on and read it instead of skimming it the first time through. :( Funny, though. Very nicely done! :)

My wife got me so bad yesterday that I couldn't even do anything to her the rest of the day. Try waking up 45 minutes before your alarm to her crouched down over the bed saying "Hun, can you read this and tell me what it says", holding a pregnancy test box in my face. Not funny. Not at all funny. :( :(
LOL! Women eh hahah?!

jucedporkchop

Awards
BASTERD!!!! right after i told gf it clicked in!! >:-(!!
lol

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I knew something was up as soon as I saw the numerous references to "fizzy substance". I don't believe that to be a scientific term.

It's CO2 btw.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
I knew something was up as soon as I saw the numerous references to "fizzy substance". I don't believe that to be a scientific term.

It's CO2 btw.
Well yes that and the "dietness" were meant to be hints of course. As well as the Dr.'s name and where he was from among others lol.

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
wow i started to believe this.... and i had 3 scoops jacked with my egg whites and a diet pepsi the other day and felt normal and im thinking damn haha good joke

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

LOL, man that is dirty.

I was thinking this was real for a second. Thinking "Great more fuel for the anti-supp legislation going on", but guess I can relax a little :suspect:

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
LOL, man that is dirty.

I was thinking this was real for a second. Thinking "Great more fuel for the anti-supp legislation going on", but guess I can relax a little :suspect:
lol!